Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl (6491 Views)

My Experience Dating A Black American Lady / How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? / My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by Rapmoney(m): 9:10pm On Apr 02, 2017
bpee:
When talking about stinginess, must it only be in a relationship? How many of you girls can dash one of your handbags or shoe to a fellow girl who has none? How many of you girls who receive a lot from guys can help a child buy a textbook or sandals? How many girls give quality offering in church?Some guys are stingy,,some girls are stingy too,,stinginess is not only a guy thing,,i personally think the girls are more stingy than the guys
Very objective view. Thanks for understanding.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by trojan84(m): 9:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
Benita27:
What's all this ranting for?, what have observed so far is, the rich dudes who spend don't complain and it doesn't mean they should be taken for granted. The broke ones do. You don't go into a relationship with the mindset of collecting gifts, love language are different.
Dey dnt complain doesn't make it ryt, nd wu told u dey dnt complain? Y do u think some rich guys go around using gals? 4rm my point of view dey c it as deir reward 4 spending (a new generation prostitution)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by Rapmoney(m): 10:56pm On Apr 02, 2017
trojan84:

Dey dnt complain doesn't make it ryt, nd wu told u dey dnt complain? Y do u think some rich guys go around using gals? 4rm my point of view dey c it as deir reward 4 spending (a new generation prostitution)
When you say what you see, they say you are ranting. It has gotten that bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by pocohantas(f): 6:19am On Apr 03, 2017
...As a lady, I will tell you few reasons most girls don't give in relationships. Going by the average Nigerian guy mentality and the society. Once a guy lays a girl,he has conquered her...her worth depreciates. A guy gets dumped by his girlfriend and one of the first thing his friends might ask is "you fu|ck am?".
This in turn made some girls feel sex is beneficial to the guy alone. In her head, she is like...you want to chop me, still chop my money. The only way she can get even is if you're the one doing the giving, while she provides a port for you to insert. This is one reason, male besties of girls benefit pass boyfriend, bestie is not inserting...he is just playing his card well. One of the best position for a guy to enjoy a female is the friendzone. Start observing from today...LOL

...Some others are born stingy.

...With all the singlet complains, some don't have enough to wow you, and are ashamed to buy something cheap.

...Some don't wanna embarrass you. Let's face it, some guys would naturally get embarrassed if you start showering them with gifts or sending them airtime every time. I guess they've been configured to believe they should do the giving.

I can't relate to girls not calling their boyfriends. I'm a caller, except I just wanna give you your space. I'm a giver too, if you can't give your friends and family, you would find it difficult giving some other person just because you guys are in a relationship.
There are also guys that won't give their friends N500, but they'll invite a girl over and send N10,000 for transport, just to insert... naso life to be.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by Rapmoney(m): 8:52am On Apr 03, 2017
pocohantas:
...As a lady, I will tell you few reasons most girls don't give in relationships. Going by the average Nigerian guy mentality and the society. Once a guy lays a girl,he has conquered her...her worth depreciates. A guy gets dumped by his girlfriend and one of the first thing his friends might ask is "you fu|ck am?".
This in turn made some girls feel sex is beneficial to the guy alone. In her head, she is like...you want to chop me, still chop my money. The only way she can get even is if you're the one doing the giving, while she provides a port for you to insert. This is one reason, male besties of girls benefit pass boyfriend, bestie is not inserting...he is just playing his card well. One of the best position for a guy to enjoy a female is the friendzone. Start observing from today...LOL

...Some others are born stingy.

...With all the singlet complains, some don't have enough to wow you, and are ashamed to buy something cheap.

...Some don't wanna embarrass you. Let's face it, some guys would naturally get embarrassed if you start showering them with gifts or sending them airtime every time. I guess they've been configured to believe they should do the giving.

I can't relate to girls not calling their boyfriends. I'm a caller, except I just wanna give you your space. I'm a giver too, if you can't give your friends and family, you would find it difficult giving some other person just because you guys are in a relationship.
There are also guys that won't give their friends N500, but they'll invite a girl over and send N10,000 for transport, just to insert... naso life to be.
U sef too talk! Chai! This ur moniker sha...reminds me of someone grin
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by BuhariApcFools: 10:42am On Apr 03, 2017
Titilayooni:
Its a 2 way thing,some guys cn be so stingy while some babes are akagum frm birth....as a lady i can never date a stingy guy cos they would turn out to be useless partners and as a lady too,i try to play my part....buy good expensive stuffs for him nt just singlet and boxers,u can do a suprise lil dinner 4 his bday(he will stil b d one to take u out)order stuffs online for him,when he is broke,send him airtime cos i knw i would get 5times what i sent...dnt wait till he calls..some babes cnt call their guys for 30mins...its how u treat a man is d way he will treat u as a lady...i tire for these babes
Thanks so much for your nice comment. This is exactly what i am going through now in my relationship. she cant call unless i call and send her airtime. she's less concern girl and too stingy always complaining common N50 she go complain. am tired and planing moving out from the Rubbish relationship.

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by Sierusvirus(m): 10:52am On Apr 03, 2017
LeView1:
Any man that complains on this thread gives up his man card grin

No.... OP! is right. I don't give again rather I use my money to upgrade myself in every aspect of life, so I can give her a good competitor and might get a nice girl far better than her in everything and still be a giving type and not a stingy girl and its has being working perfecting for me, don't know about other guys though.....

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by pocohantas(f): 2:36pm On Apr 03, 2017
Rapmoney:
U sef too talk! Chai! This ur moniker sha...reminds me of someone grin
LOL...see who is saying I too talk. You think I don't know you?
Who does it remind you of? smiley
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 03, 2017
Aderola15:
Thread not for me... Iyamm a cheerful giver. grin cheesy grin

Oh, Lawd! Not again, Aderola.
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by Ichietome: 3:45pm On Apr 03, 2017
Benita27:
I just expressed mine. You sounded like relationships should be based on gifts. Perhaps, your love language is gifts to another guy it could be compliments.

That isn't what he is saying. Most girls are plain stingy
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by Ichietome: 3:46pm On Apr 03, 2017
lytech1:
My experience....
She was asking me what am gonna buy for her on my birthday while i use almost my last kobo to grace her day.

Women are vexing seriously
Just imagine
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by trojan84(m): 4:13pm On Apr 03, 2017
Rapmoney:
When you say what you see, they say you are ranting. It has gotten that bad.
I jst tire

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by Titilayooni(f): 11:48pm On Apr 03, 2017
A lady like that can never plan a future with you...
BuhariApcFools:
Thanks so much for your nice comment. This is exactly what i am going through now in my relationship. she cant call unless i call and send her airtime. she's less concern girl and too stingy always complaining common N50 she go complain. am tired and planing moving out from the Rubbish relationship.
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 04, 2017
iamadonis2:

Oh, Lawd! Not again, Aderola.

Kikikikikikiki grin tongue

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by Nobody: 6:29am On Apr 06, 2017
Titilayooni:
A lady like that can never plan a future with you...

happy birthday
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by Kronical(m): 6:57am On Apr 06, 2017
Titilayooni:
Its a 2 way thing,some guys cn be so stingy while some babes are akagum frm birth....as a lady i can never date a stingy guy cos they would turn out to be useless partners and as a lady too,i try to play my part....buy good expensive stuffs for him nt just singlet and boxers,u can do a suprise lil dinner 4 his bday(he will stil b d one to take u out)order stuffs online for him,when he is broke,send him airtime cos i knw i would get 5times what i sent...dnt wait till he calls..some babes cnt call their guys for 30mins...its how u treat a man is d way he will treat u as a lady...i tire for these babes

Classic response dear..

I wish I have a babe that thinks the way you do..
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by Titilayooni(f): 8:13am On Apr 06, 2017
Kronical:

Classic response dear..
I wish I have a babe that thinks the way you do....thanks,Lol
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by Titilayooni(f): 8:17am On Apr 06, 2017
Drabeey:

happy birthday
aww. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is My Prick Small PICS / “these Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men” – Lady Reveals On Twitter / She likes sending me her nude pics. Pics added

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.