Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,901 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Help A Broken Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A Broken Heart (934 Views)

Broken Heart / "I Will Rather Date A Monkey Than A Man, No Broken Heart" - South African Lady / Sex Doll With A Broken Leg (graphic Picture ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Broken Heart by Herriettakamsy: 1:37pm On Apr 02, 2017
We were classmates, we've dated for like 5 to 6 years. Even after my mum's death he was always there, he supports me emotional,financially and he became more than a friend to me. I love him so much which he knew. He took me out from my house when my siblings abandoned our sick father for me to take of while I was not doing tangible thing to sustain myself and my dad. He rented apartment for me, took care of my needs and wellbeing, I tried all I could to secure a job all to no avail, I engaged myself in a business which later flopped. He is also a businessman, and he is doing well. My problem started when I got pregnant, he insisted that I must terminate the pregnancy which I couldn't do because I was afraid, I've never done such thing since my life. And since we knew such has never happened. I pleaded with him but he still insist that I must get rid of the pregnancy or I take care of the baby by myself. He told me his stand in the situation he will not change his mind, he said he knew he is the father of the baby just that he don't want the baby, that a girl can't use pregnancy to make him to marry her, he believes what is a deliberate action which is not true. The worst part of it is that I'm jobless, been sick bc of the pregnancy, and I don't have to do what he wanted me to do because I confided with my uncle from my maternal home, he took me to hospital to terminate the pregnancy but the doctor said something about my life being in danger if I get that done, I told him how I went to hospital and what the doctor said. When the pregnancy was about 14weeks and 5days, he took me to ultra sound to check the status of foetus, the doctor confirmed that the baby is ok, he asked us if we want to know the sex of the baby, he said yes, he told him that the baby is a boy, immediately we came out of the hospital, he asked me if I'm ready to take the pills to terminate the pregnancy which I declined. Since then he sees me like an enemy, he said all the people he asked said I did it deliberately for that reason he will not change his mind, as of last week when the baby is about 18weeks he still advised me to g t rid of the pregnancy, he don't care what will become of me whether I will die in the process. The man I'm seeing now is no longer the man I used to know that always like to be with me. Please matured advise is needed. Help a broken heart.
Re: Help A Broken Heart by generalbush(m): 1:44pm On Apr 02, 2017
angry

Two options for you

1) Kill yourself

2) Tell him/her "fvck you" in the face and move on!! angry

If I were you.. I would choose number 1.

Note: I didn't read! sad... It was too long and cramped!
Re: Help A Broken Heart by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:46pm On Apr 02, 2017
Miss...go on with ur pregnancy...ur lucky that u conceived... kiss

Always remember that NOT all of us are as lucky as u....so go on and make ur baby proud of u one day and about ur mumu bf, leave his ass... he's not worthy to be a father of ur child...

Life is ain't easy out there but u must be strong to face it for the sake of ur child...

3 Likes

Re: Help A Broken Heart by iniwrites(m): 2:00pm On Apr 02, 2017
he man I'm seeing now is no longer the man I used to know that always like to be with me

Who knows, maybe he took advantage of the fact that he helped you to get you for himself..... or he has always been like that or someone is giving him bad advice. if he really wants to get rid of the baby, let him wait till you give birth to the child then you can handover the child to him so he does the killing himself.

if you go for abortion at the stage:

1. You may die - and he will find another girl
2. You may lose you womb - he will still dump you for another girl
2. He will impregnate you again and still demand that you abort it then dump you

Abeg keep the pikin..... Life comes with hope.
Re: Help A Broken Heart by Fadamant: 2:12pm On Apr 02, 2017
generalbush:
angry

Two options for you

1) Kill yourself

2) Tell him/her "fvck you" in the face and move on!! angry

If I were you.. I would choose number 1.

Note: I didn't read! sad... It was too long and cramped!

@Herriettkamsy, please ignore this guy. He is satan's agent. A mad man throwing arrows, dats and firebrands and telling himself that is playing.

3 Likes

Re: Help A Broken Heart by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 02, 2017
This person who wants you to terminate almost a four months pregnancy not minding the risk it poses doesn't love you. Don't be deceived!, he only took advantage of you 'cause you've been solely dependent on him.

All you need do is to get a job and support your life with whatever you get as wages, he may receive sense later to give child support.
Re: Help A Broken Heart by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 02, 2017
Give birth to the child. if you can't take care of him, give him up for adoption.

Sorry I'm not in the robe I use to comfort peoplecheesy grin
Re: Help A Broken Heart by Fadamant: 2:23pm On Apr 02, 2017
Let me be clear to girls. If you are pregnant and the guy tells you to abort, that guy does not love you and he is irresponsible.

Truth is, once you give in to his pressures and terminate the baby he will never marry you tomorrow because of the abortion that you did, especially if his family(his parents) get to know.

So let him go. Keep the baby. Do your best as you prepare for it's birth. You will be glad you did years down the line.
Re: Help A Broken Heart by Herriettakamsy: 3:18pm On Apr 02, 2017
Thanks for your advise but the issue now is that my family is yet to know what is happening, I'm really ashamed of myself, I don't know what to do to make things right again for me and my unborn child. I'm in a middle of nowhere, I'm the last in my family and this is not what expect from me. Please candid advise is needed.
Re: Help A Broken Heart by SUPERPACK: 5:02pm On Apr 02, 2017
Herriettakamsy:
Thanks for your advise but the issue now is that my family is yet to know what is happening, I'm really ashamed of myself, I don't know what to do to make things right again for me and my unborn child. I'm in a middle of nowhere, I'm the last in my family and this is not what expect from me. Please candid advise is needed.
tell any of ur aunties that likes, she will help relay the information to the other members of the family, remember u cant turn the hands of time, bt no matter what u do never agree to abortion, its a 20/100 risk, chances of complication is very high.
Re: Help A Broken Heart by nursennenny(f): 5:09pm On Apr 02, 2017
I will never advise you to terminate the pregnancy if not for medical reasons.
To be frank with you, you won't find it easy if you ever do. Am telling you out of professional experiences and encounters.
Anyways send me an email, maybe positive help could come afterall.
All the best
Re: Help A Broken Heart by Splinz(m): 5:25pm On Apr 02, 2017
Herriettakamsy:
he said all the people he asked said I did it deliberately for that reason he will not change his mind

Apparently, this is the evidence of keeping friends with the wicked- those who only seek for ways to destroy your life.

How could these people advice him to reject the pregnancy, even if you were keeping it deliberately? What happen if unfortunately, harm come to you in the process of trying to harm that innocent child? Will those evil friends of his be there to bear the troubles with him?

My dearest sister, be not moved by the advises of wicked people! It is obvious now that your said lover doesn't love you one bit, as all of those stated favors he did in the pass was probably towards an aim which has been achieved.

I empathize with you. But then, be strong, and do no harm to that innocent angel. God help you!
Re: Help A Broken Heart by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 02, 2017
Re: Help A Broken Heart by fayded(m): 5:50pm On Apr 02, 2017
Herriettakamsy:
We were classmates, we've dated for like 5 to 6 years. Even after my mum's death he was always there, he supports me emotional,financially and he became more than a friend to me. I love him so much which he knew. He took me out from my house when my siblings abandoned our sick father for me to take of while I was not doing tangible thing to sustain myself and my dad. He rented apartment for me, took care of my needs and wellbeing, I tried all I could to secure a job all to no avail, I engaged myself in a business which later flopped. He is also a businessman, and he is doing well. My problem started when I got pregnant, he insisted that I must terminate the pregnancy which I couldn't do because I was afraid, I've never done such thing since my life. And since we knew such has never happened. I pleaded with him but he still insist that I must get rid of the pregnancy or I take care of the baby by myself. He told me his stand in the situation he will not change his mind, he said he knew he is the father of the baby just that he don't want the baby, that a girl can't use pregnancy to make him to marry her, he believes what is a deliberate action which is not true. The worst part of it is that I'm jobless, been sick bc of the pregnancy, and I don't have to do what he wanted me to do because I confided with my uncle from my maternal home, he took me to hospital to terminate the pregnancy but the doctor said something about my life being in danger if I get that done, I told him how I went to hospital and what the doctor said. When the pregnancy was about 14weeks and 5days, he took me to ultra sound to check the status of foetus, the doctor confirmed that the baby is ok, he asked us if we want to know the sex of the baby, he said yes, he told him that the baby is a boy, immediately we came out of the hospital, he asked me if I'm ready to take the pills to terminate the pregnancy which I declined. Since then he sees me like an enemy, he said all the people he asked said I did it deliberately for that reason he will not change his mind, as of last week when the baby is about 18weeks he still advised me to g t rid of the pregnancy, he don't care what will become of me whether I will die in the process. The man I'm seeing now is no longer the man I used to know that always like to be with me. Please matured advise is needed. Help a broken heart.

never u in ds life,hurt that baby.
never abort it
never kill it..
I know it looks bad now..buh please never give up,dt child is a star..I just know it..and he will wipe away ur tears..
he is a blessing to his generation..don't hurt him
Re: Help A Broken Heart by Bwaal(m): 11:41am On Apr 06, 2017
Post like this should on fp

Not mumu posts like Tonto dike
5k bea etc

Oya lalasticlala do the needful
Re: Help A Broken Heart by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 06, 2017
Please keep ur pregnancy
Re: Help A Broken Heart by castrol180(m): 12:20pm On Apr 06, 2017
Abort not, for thy own sake and future reference!
Re: Help A Broken Heart by edimolu(m): 1:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
Herriettakamsy:
My intent is to scare the hell outta u.......so ud nt involve ursef in such devilish act...thats murder....well am nt gona bore ur ass with "dont do this" nd "do this talk".....a classmate of mine during my underg days had an abortion for a loser she was dating at that time.....it almost cost her her life....she spent nothing less than 5weeks in the hospital,initially d blood wouldnt stop...she was then transferred to a better hospital where she spent upto 2 months......truth is i dnt even knw if it has affected her womb or not.....and yes she was 11weeks prg at dat tym....ball is in ur court ma

(1) (Reply)

I Will Not Marry Tboss Even With Her Money / Man Gets More Than He Bargained For After Doing This To A Lady (video/photos) / Ladies, How To Get Married In 2017, Guaranteed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.