Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta (68752 Views)

Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her / They Give Me 4 Rounds Of S3x Each Night"-man Reveals - photo / I Sleep With My Two Wives Four Times Every Night –man Who Married Two Women Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 02, 2017
CaptainBomb:
I am Gay
Will you contact me kelvinrhs@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 02, 2017
angry Why do some people think with their balls?

1 Like

Re: I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta by MarkGeraldo(m): 5:28pm On Apr 02, 2017
May Sperm never lack in his scrotum. Amen!

4 rounds? scissors Christ!!!grin

1 Like

Re: I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta by NCANChairman(m): 5:50pm On Apr 02, 2017
LOGDAN:

NcanChairman na isoko your face done turn go again, you go tireoooo
Of course i'll get tired. How can i compare to the ENDURANCE of the Isoko man.

Moniker LOGDAN checked and documented as possible Isoko.

NcanChairman
Re: I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta by Kaybaba5(m): 5:52pm On Apr 02, 2017
More grease to your elbow....
Re: I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta by dnawah(m): 5:52pm On Apr 02, 2017
AdoraAmadi:
Do you remember 39-year-old Omamuzo Utomajiri from Uro-Irri, Isoko South LGA of Delta State , who married his two wives traditionally on Sunday March 26th to the joy and admiration of his people? Well, the happy Father of 6, has disclosed how happy he is since he married his two wives.

The businessman who had a chat with Sunday Telegraph, said:

"The senior wife has 4 children while the junior one has 2. I present them traditionally, to know whether they truly love me and to also know if they are happy with themselves. .

The senior one takes care of this place I sell planks while the junior one takes care of where I am selling building materials. I approached the senior one first and she agreed likewise the junior one too. .

The reason why I married them is to make sure that I am comfortable and I don’t look out again for other women." On how he has been able to attend to them sexually, he said: "That one no be problem at all. Me I be fire for fire! Truly, NEPA no dey take light for my side. .

I can meet them twice every night if I want to and the women are ever ready. In fact there is no definite date of meeting any of them. I can visit any of them at any time because they live in the same house with me, though in different flats. .

They enjoy me and I too enjoy them and because of their readiness at all time that is why I decided to marry them. Truly, dem dey satisfy me well well! They make me not to go outside to mess up myself with other women. We eat from the same pot. There is no discrimination because we love each other and respect each other view"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/i-get-4-rounds-of-sex-each-night-man.html

flavour talk am "ife di n'ukwu."make e no kill u o!
Re: I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta by Mayflowa(m): 6:00pm On Apr 02, 2017
bonana:
Choi. Baba solomon, your prick go bleach before you born two.

He has 6 kids already
Re: I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta by chubbyswit(m): 6:09pm On Apr 02, 2017
maberry:
Na die you dey so o... See wetin Bible talk
pls which book in the bible did you quote this from?
Re: I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta by Ncsamuel(m): 6:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
This man should be jailed! Seriously... Though am yet to see a reason why he should be.......
Re: I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta by Webman007: 6:29pm On Apr 02, 2017
jonaifame22:
Ride on bro, may ur dick never lack strength

nawaoooo....
Re: I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 02, 2017
Vince77:
If this is true then you all must be lazy in bed.

Thank you. This folks don't know that the more younger it the longer you last. Also a healthy lifestyle is good. The man is smart, not much stress, the wives help him manage his business. As a matter of fact, he wikk be more healthy. But he should be careful tho. Too much ejaculation drains vital energy.
Re: I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta by Keepshining(f): 6:36pm On Apr 02, 2017
Mr man, you are digging your own grave little by little.

1 Like

Re: I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta by newspostng(m): 6:40pm On Apr 02, 2017
they will kill u soo
Re: I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta by uniqueman(m): 6:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
Can someone help me understand the following:

"Well, the happy Father of 6, has disclosed how happy he is since he married his two wives."

"The senior wife has 4 children while the junior one has 2.

I thought they just got married. Did he have the 6 children with them before marrying them? I also heard both ladies are still quite young.
Re: I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 02, 2017
The joys of bigamy
Re: I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 02, 2017
maberry:
Na die you dey so o... See wetin Bible talk

What verse is that from bruh?
Re: I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta by AlphaStyles(m): 7:11pm On Apr 02, 2017
CaptainBomb:
I am Gay
olopa where una dy 14yrs o

1 Like

Re: I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta by AlphaStyles(m): 7:12pm On Apr 02, 2017
it's like you wan die young o

Re: I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta by LOGDAN(m): 7:26pm On Apr 02, 2017
NCANChairman:
Of course i'll get tired. How can i compare to the ENDURANCE of the Isoko man.

Moniker LOGDAN checked and documented as possible Isoko.

NcanChairman

Re: I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta by Wiccan777: 7:35pm On Apr 02, 2017
Bring his wives to me and watch them run away from him grin
Re: I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta by mandax: 8:16pm On Apr 02, 2017
jonaifame22:
Ride on bro, may ur dick never lack strength

Why yo de cheer him? Even you who no fit hit more than twice a week, you are now cheering the man to death, abi?
how can a man get four rounds of sex a night? Won't the man die very soon? Women wicked o!!!!
Re: I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta by criuze(m): 8:19pm On Apr 02, 2017
better than looking for extra outside
Re: I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta by Texty: 8:26pm On Apr 02, 2017
Still suprised that this guy is still followed. For 21st century man go say him go open e eye de marry more than one wife
Re: I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta by nakisspeter: 8:58pm On Apr 02, 2017
pls who knows when nestle we call for interview for technical training
Re: I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta by iykee101(m): 9:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
Cha!! isoko people Wey like sex die,make una no kill da man with sex ooooh cuz e no bi fud,oya oga easy with dem ooooh mma ka ur life
Re: I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta by nc201016(m): 11:16pm On Apr 02, 2017
pharmadoctor:
premature death knocking
hey don't say that
Re: I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta by nc201016(m): 11:18pm On Apr 02, 2017
mandax:

Why yo de cheer him? Even you who no fit hit more than twice a week, you are now cheering the man to death, abi?
how can a man get four rounds of sex a night? Won't the man die very soon? Women wicked o!!!!

why u dey carry headach for anoda man? life na per head
Re: I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta by lumeneng22: 11:29pm On Apr 02, 2017
Isoko man you go kill yourself.
Re: I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta by youngbelieve(f): 11:51pm On Apr 02, 2017
wehdone sir!! we are still watching u from de high place ( in falz voice)
Re: I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta by Nature8(m): 11:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
dennisworld1:
grin grin fire for fire. In king Solomon voice

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Warning!!! Girls Never Date Such A Guy (photo) / "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version / Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.