Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Is It Right To Share House Chores Between Husband And Wife? Bamisepeters' Blog - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right To Share House Chores Between Husband And Wife? Bamisepeters' Blog (23955 Views)

3 Most Important Things Men Think About - Bamisepeters' Blog / To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog / Ladies: For Those Who Wish Their Mother-in-law Death - Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right To Share House Chores Between Husband And Wife? Bamisepeters' Blog by Jman06(m): 7:04am On Nov 08, 2018
asuustrike1:

Those house chores are not difficult. It makes you stronger when many of these tasks are given. Do I support guys not doing those house chores you mentioned? No. But for women to have that mindset that house chores should be shared is a stupid assumption. Do I support men not assisting their wives? No. Infact a guy right from bachelorhood or teenager should perform those house chores. It makes them responsible. Our parents were the ones that sink that idea in us to think certain house chores are for boys and girls. This African mentality had made many to think that all men need in marriage is sex and food
If you say those tasks are not difficult, then what other tasks are more difficult Especially for a guy who is not engaged in jobs like farming(the non mechanized types), bricklaying, mechanic, palm wine tapping Most guys who refuse to do house chores don't even have other physically demanding tasks they are involved with. They are simply lazy and egocentric!
Re: Is It Right To Share House Chores Between Husband And Wife? Bamisepeters' Blog by MrCork: 6:18pm On Feb 04, 2020
raayah:
No, wife has to cook, clean, bath and do all house work. Doesn't matter if she's working 8-5. Husband just needs sex and food.

how much? smiley
Re: Is It Right To Share House Chores Between Husband And Wife? Bamisepeters' Blog by scarybeeeee: 9:08pm On Feb 04, 2020
mifavour:
I don't know about others o but my husband and I work together. If I'm cooking, he's cleaning the house. if I'm bathing the baby, he's dressing him up.

A WOMAN THAT DOESN'T RECEIVE ASSISTANCE FROM HER HUSBAND SHOULD BE PITIED.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm!
Re: Is It Right To Share House Chores Between Husband And Wife? Bamisepeters' Blog by kodix(m): 11:05pm On Feb 04, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? / 14-yr-old Boy Kills Brother With Dad’s Gun While ‘acting’ Movie / Parent(s) Laying Curses On Their Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.