Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube (54758 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got / Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 02, 2017
Evinsco:
Guy just get your ass outta here jawe.....u re irrelevant.
I say vutseck ...my relevant .
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by Evinsco(m): 9:37pm On Apr 02, 2017
Exponental:
Jesus spoke in parables.... I see this as a parable (though he is not Jesus)! Only a wise man can understand!

Guy love dix......
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by Drugxy: 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2017
dat is nt accepted daddy
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 02, 2017
Evinsco:
Well.....let give respect to whom respect is due......even if you can't respect him as a pastor...respect his old age,he senior most of you parents and he is more experienced on life issues than you are.
So let lay constructive criticisms without going biased on our opinion on this issue.
Me and you know what trends on Facebook....d slay mamas,slay queen,mhiz dis and dat etc.
I want to ask you a question....if paradventure u saw your wife on fb almost unclad...hw will u feel. Will you even marry her in the first place.
Me and u knw that 95% of our girls want to feel belong,when they see their friends dressing unclad because of likes.
So i will take it that the man is just trying to tell you that you should be cautious and carefull when choosing your wife and not adviceable to pick from facebook.
So if you marry slay queen and d likes.....just be getting ready to be slayed when you later find her nudes/sex videos on youtube.
He that has hear let him hear......

I rest my pen!!!
Quote me and criticise constructively.......or just passby....
Where you employed to explain his facts?
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by tosyne2much(m): 9:40pm On Apr 02, 2017
seankay:

Man, you didn't make any valid point in trying to defend your master who feels his opinion should be swallowed by all.

Firstly, you talked about experience in this about life issues and all so alligning his experience and this present discussion makes his experience invalid. Talking of FB experience, lots of Nigerians are facebook users as long or more than he has ever used it so what makes him more experienced in this aspect?

Secondly, you mentioned slay mamas but you didn't tell us what your point is

Thirdly, you said 95% of FB girls wants to feel among. Let it be known to you that almost everyone is on FB so the sly mamas, peperdem gang are the same girls you see in church on Sunday. If you decide not to meet girls on facebook, you are still going to meet girls that are on facebook grin grin

Your claim about seeing your wife's naked pics on facebook makes no sense or perhaps you couldn't deliver your point.

In conclusion, don't ever try to sound stupid cos you're trying to make sense outta nonsense . What Adeboye said is just his opinion and doesn't mean it's right or wrong
Your head dey work ooo baba cheesy
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by Evinsco(m): 9:40pm On Apr 02, 2017
Archaa:

I say vutseck ...my relevant
Tell it to the wind.....
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by tosyne2much(m): 9:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
When you meet your wife on Nairaland you will end up losing her to Nairaland moderators

Cc
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Abeg no joke I dey joke oooo cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by Evinsco(m): 9:47pm On Apr 02, 2017
Mekwen:
Where you employed to explain his facts?

Am only trying to explain what he meant to the unwise nigerians who lack common sense.
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by gcof(m): 9:55pm On Apr 02, 2017
Evinsco:
Well.....let give respect to whom respect is due......even if you can't respect him as a pastor...respect his old age,he senior most of you parents and he is more experienced on life issues than you are.
So let lay constructive criticisms without going biased on our opinion on this issue.
Me and you know what trends on Facebook....d slay mamas,slay queen,mhiz dis and dat etc.
I want to ask you a question....if paradventure u saw your wife on fb almost unclad...hw will u feel. Will you even marry her in the first place.
Me and u knw that 95% of our girls want to feel belong,when they see their friends dressing unclad because of likes.
So i will take it that the man is just trying to tell you that you should be cautious and carefull when choosing your wife and not adviceable to pick from facebook.
So if you marry slay queen and d likes.....just be getting ready to be slayed when you later find her nudes/sex videos on youtube.

I rest my pen!!!
Quote me and criticise constructively.......or just passby....
lols... everything has processes and stages. Its not like you'd meet someone on Facebook today and marry her tomorrow. Of course when you meet someone on social media and arrange to meet in person, if you are interested you can develop the relationship and see where it takes you guys. People meet people on the road, banking halls, super market, start up a conversation and at the end of the day get married. My point is that it doesnt really matter where you meet someone as long as he or she has what you need in a spouse. Some people met on social media and are best of friends today

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by Evinsco(m): 9:58pm On Apr 02, 2017
gcof:
lols... everything has processes and stages. Its not like you'd meet someone on Facebook today and marry her tomorrow. Of course when you meet someone on social media and arrange to meet in person, if you are interested you can develop the relationship and see where it takes you guys. People meet people on the road, banking halls, super market, start up a conversation and at the end of the day get married. My point is that it doesnt really matter where you meet someone as long as he or she has what you need in a spouse. Some people met on social media and are best of friends today
nice one bro......at least i can still see a reasonable point here.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
When you meet your wife on Nairaland you will end up losing her to Nairaland moderators

Cc
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Abeg no joke I dey joke oooo cheesy
No. Will end up losing her to Wolves on Linkaikejisblog.com grin
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 02, 2017
Evinsco:
Me and you know what trends on Facebook....d slay mamas,slay queen,mhiz disand u knw that 95% of our girls want to feel belong,when they see their friends dressing unclad because of likes.

The post on twitter is like a parable.....only d wise can interpret.

Nigerians are hypocrites, if a nairalander who is older than your pastor makes such comparison, I bet you would be the first to cast him.

Don't see pastors are angels or perfect humans, we all make mistakes. Nobody is above mistakes, so feel free to laugh.. It doesn't mean his a fake or original MOG, he made a silly mistake and a laughable one. Am sure he won't make such in future

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by Ericsdm55(m): 10:11pm On Apr 02, 2017
[quote author=smartty68 post=55200593]In as much as its wrong to judge a man of God, I'll say Adeboye was wrong for making such a comment[/

I don't consider it as judging the man of God when one find certain comments like this wrong
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by Evinsco(m): 10:13pm On Apr 02, 2017
Ezechinwa:

Nigerians are hypocrites, if a nairalander who is older than your pastor makes such comparison, I bet you would be the first to cast him.

Don't see pastors are angels or perfect humans, we all make mistakes. Nobody is above mistakes, so feel free to laugh.. It doesn't mean his a fake or original MOG, he made a silly mistake and a laughable one. Am sure he won't make such in future
you know what u just don't understand what the man is trying to portray.....if to be you heard d full sermon then i leave u to your judgement.
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 02, 2017
Evinsco:

you know what u just don't understand what the man is trying to portray.....if to be you heard d full sermon then i leave u to your judgement.

Ok.. You who understand, why don't you explain the relationship between YouTube and Facebook?

Both are not even related.
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 02, 2017
Evinsco:
Tell it to the wind.....
Espacio para .
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by Evinsco(m): 10:19pm On Apr 02, 2017
Ezechinwa:

Ok.. You who understand, why don't you explain the relationship between YouTube and Facebook?

Both are not even related.
you can't understand it if you don't sit and think deeply......is like a parable only d wise can interpret.
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by macaranta(m): 10:19pm On Apr 02, 2017
Wait o.. Is it like Facebook manufactures people? People on Facebook didn't fall from the sky, they are everyday normal people(except fake accounts sha).
No correlation in the statement unfortunately.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by doubleZ88(m): 10:22pm On Apr 02, 2017
remember it's strictly to his members. not everyone will understand wat he said until he explains it for us.
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by nc201016(m): 10:23pm On Apr 02, 2017
pythonkid:
na wa
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 02, 2017
Evinsco:

you can't understand it if you don't sit and think deeply......is like a parable only d wise can interpret.

YouTube, Facebook? Mehn you guys are just funny.. Deep down you know it makes no sense but because you love your pastor you just don't want to admit it.

Anyway, whenever your pastor wants give parable next time he can use gmail and yahoo, or BBM and WhatsApp..
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by nc201016(m): 10:24pm On Apr 02, 2017
EzigboNwanma:
Ok, so how about this? undecided types of sacrifices?
lolzzz, all this pastors and their wicked lines
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by fergie001: 10:24pm On Apr 02, 2017
EzigboNwanma:
Ok, so how about this? undecided types of sacrifices?

Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by SuperSuave(m): 10:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
beardlessdude:
This is nonsense.

The way naija pastors throw stupid quotes about is alarming.

And his followers be like "yes pastor"

Gullibility!

Pst Adeboye, with all due respect keep ur sentiments to yourself.

Meanwhile if you buy private jet with church money, you would lose it to bokoharam.
lol grin this church matters don tire me
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by koolaid87: 10:31pm On Apr 02, 2017
Ppl don dey open eye.

Hope still dey for Nigeria.

I'm happy
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by shugar321(f): 10:33pm On Apr 02, 2017
Evinsco:
Me and you know what trends on Facebook....d slay mamas,slay queen,mhiz disand u knw that 95% of our girls want to feel belong,when they see their friends dressing unclad because of likes.

The post on twitter is like a parable.....only d wise can interpret.

Not all girls on Facebook r slay Queens, please don't generalize!
There r still nice girls who know wat dey want on social media and I know of pple we met on Facebook and r happily married with beautiful kids!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by Evinsco(m): 10:36pm On Apr 02, 2017
Ezechinwa:

YouTube, Facebook? Mehn you guys are just funny.. Deep down you know it makes no sense but because you love your pastor you just don't want to admit it.

Anyway, whenever your pastor wants give parable next time he can use gmail and yahoo, or BBM and WhatsApp..
You are entitled to your opinion bro.....am not defending him because he is my pastor....am only trying to make it clearer and easy to understand to unthinkable people who lack common sense like you.
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by Evinsco(m): 10:40pm On Apr 02, 2017
shugar321:

Not all girls on Facebook r slay Queens, please don't generalize!
There r still nice girls who know wat dey want on social media and I know of pple we met on Facebook and r happily married with beautiful kids!
Am not generalisin.....that is y i single out and pick them with their common name.
Yes not all galz that is bad that is why i said 95% gal.
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by Agozie48: 10:40pm On Apr 02, 2017
olrotimi:
My good friend @agozie48 , what do you say to this? grin

well my own is no matter where you meet your wife just make sure she is yours because if she is not yours according to my Yoruba friends your case would be Elegidigon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by Lrmush(m): 10:46pm On Apr 02, 2017
I was at the program live this morning, he actually spoke in parables and there were some things he said before that quote such that if you don't get the pretext of the sermon before the quote, you won't get the whole gist. The program was for singles, he shared a story about a guy that got married to the wrong lady becos he put physical things above spiritual things, the marriage started having issues thw first day after wedding, he den came about that post. So pls, before you say he's talking trash, do yourself good, listen to the sermon then judge afterwards.
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 02, 2017
Evinsco:

You are entitled to your opinion bro.....am not defending him because he is my pastor....am only trying to make it clearer and easy to understand to unthinkable people who lack common sense like you.

Hehe.. Your pastor thinks for you.. You don't even have a brain to think, it's impossible for you to use your common sense because you don't even have a brain to start with

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members / A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! / Joshua Iginla's 2017 Prophecy About Buhari's Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.