Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube (54754 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got / Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 03, 2017
Evinsco:

i can sense the effect of weed......my brother you are a wastes....truth be told.
haahhahahahhahahahha wow, insanity i doing the samething over and over again yet expecting a different result you f00l.. clearly you are insane
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by Evinsco(m): 8:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
sunnyeinstein:

Guy God go bless you, that Evinsco guy na fool. Everybody is just unnecessarily taking pastors as God now, not thinking to evaluate what they have said maybe it aligns with God's ways or not. The Evisco mumu is there talking about speaking n understanding a rubbish parable his brainwashed head has conjured up for him. Stupid fella, a disgrace to the apt use of the brain.
All this religious mugus, from today i ready for you all. I am a christian and God is the watchword. From today any of you that talks trash all in d name of your so-exhalted prophet-gods i will abuse you finish 1st and goan pray forgiveness from the one true God. Stupid lots you all are.
I repeat, Evinsco, you are stupid, go and report to ur pastor-gods and come back to nairaland, you will meet me here, foolish somebody. I hope God heal you quick of your religious blindness for His sake
Guy your stupidity for nairaland don high oo....
Pastors are not my God...they speak....we listen and consult the bible for the truth...and if not there we discard.
They advise....we take it or leave it or argue it out constructively.
But brainless and senseless being like you...
When men of God speak......instead to go and search for the truth...they come over here and start chanting baseless accusations without fact to defend.
When they advise you and you don't buy it.....abeg dem put gun for ur head abi them seize ur property to accept the advise....why u come they wail like mumu.
You and your cohorts are the religious mugus...who lack common sense of judgement.
Mumulism just rule you my guy....just accept your faith.
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by Evinsco(m): 8:07pm On Apr 03, 2017
Next2Bezee:

Right on point my brother. As for us and our households we will keep serving the Lord. Let them keep worshipping their "men of god".

I have attended a prayer session by Adeboye in Malaysia and i respect the man but if he makes an unfortunate statement such as the one he did, i call him out on it.

Not like some other idiots that will try to defend and see delusional meanings in everything both right and wrong.
where you go senseless is what you wrote in your last paragraph.
The man did not force you and your household to accept the advise but advise you on the type of people you should get on relationship with on facebook.
So next time try to get full infomation before giving baseless and senseless criticism.
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by Evinsco(m): 8:19pm On Apr 03, 2017
Next2Bezee:

This one didn't know the words 'illiterate' and 'illiteracy' until he quoted me. But instead of learning from my posts you really need to go to school.
If your mama and papa cannot send you to school then kuku go and beg your god adeboye. cheesy
Those that have 'hear' let them hear grin
chai......karma is really circulatory..
Stupidity no gree free my guy.....
Mumu just destroy ham....chai
it is well.
I will advice you to go for medical checkup.....i mean visit the psychiatric hospital....make dem check your brain.
And if that one no solve ham...consult your pastor...and if you no get just rush down hug transformer...
Montula......
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by hardeycute(m): 9:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
Evinsco:
Well.....let give respect to whom respect is due......even if you can't respect him as a pastor...respect his old age,he senior most of you parents and he is more experienced on life issues than you are.
So let lay constructive criticisms without going biased on our opinion on this issue.
Me and you know what trends on Facebook....d slay mamas,slay queen,mhiz disand u knw that 95% of our girls want to feel belong,when they see their friends dressing unclad because of likes.
So i will take it that the man is just trying to tell you that you should be cautious and carefull when choosing your wife and not adviceable to pick from facebook.
So if you marry slay queen and d likes.....just be getting ready to be slayed when you later find her nudes/sex videos on youtube.
He that has hear let him hear......

The post on twitter is like a parable.....only d wise can interpret.
thesheepish fellow.You are the biased one man,how does that correlate

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by sunnyeinstein(m): 9:40pm On Apr 03, 2017
Evinsco:

The man gave an advice.....so it is left for you to take it or leave it.......and if you are angry about his statememt....run go hug transformer...it a free world.
Only stupid and idiotic being will continue wallowing in pain over an advise that is left for an option.
So guy drink acid if you still find this compulsory.

Oloshi, ur mumuism is first class. He gave an advice and i should take it or leave it. You think i'm garbage in garbage out like your brainwashed educated illiterate self that parades his religious jingoism on nairaland instead of using your natural intuition and comprehension to discern the gospel truth and man up to idiosyncracy. We are not talking about a pastor being fake, rather about him spewing this trash your have decided to call parable, if that's how Jesus taught his parables do you think his apostles would continue his works and christianity survive today? Evaluate things, dont try and help a pastor justify his words, let him explain it maybe we'd see sense in it. Idiot, not all a pastor says is divinely said, they are humans too and have shortcomings. But no, your zealot self and others like you come to social media to defend ur gods and say God will punish the critics in the "touch not my anointed" phrase. Foolish you. Even Jesus in his time prayed to God to be corrected if he has in any way deviated from d message Ggod sent him, anbosibosi awon pastor ti en ko kiri, but your lot will say they are purer than the angels, eyin oloriburuku wonwon yi. May God open ur eyes in Jesus name. But guess what? He gave you will to choose right, all u need to do is pray to him, d holy spirit will abide in your heart, listen to it, and He will direct your will in the right direction, not this rubbish you are doing saying someone is speaking in parable. Parable kor lakasegbe ni angry

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by sunnyeinstein(m): 9:57pm On Apr 03, 2017
Dongreat:
This is what you get when you put religion before normal thinking. You will think that a leader with massive followers will speak normalcy but no, he decide to put his personal, 1542 ideals on the head of his followers and I know most of his members met on Facebook. What will be their reactions now? Shame and regrets because their leader said its bad.
Facebook is a place to meet the good and bad and I have meet amazing friends their that assisted without seeing me physically. Couple have been blessed their and you will agree that many of those couple can be found in Nairaland.
Pastor please preach the gospel according to the Bible and don't dabble into technology. It's through same technology (Facebook) that you share your bank details for tithe and offerings.
Christians please this is 2017 not 1381.

Bros, divine mercy bestowed on you in Jesus name. Your dedication and hardwork will be rewarded by God's grace.

The truth is out there but most nigerians have shut their minds and donated their souls to religion and religious leader (not God). That's why our so-called leaders keep throwing it to our face that we wont do nothing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by Next2Bezee(m): 10:05pm On Apr 03, 2017
Evinsco:

where you go senseless is what you wrote in your last paragraph.
The man did not force you and your household to accept the advise but advise you on the type of people you should get on relationship with on facebook.
So next time try to get full infomation before giving baseless and senseless criticism.

I got the "full on information" which was "If you marry a wife you met through facebook, you will lose her on youtube".

It is retarded epileptics like you that are deluding yourselves by saying there's a hidden meaning. I pity you, go and worship your man of god, while we stay and pray to the God of men.
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by Next2Bezee(m): 10:09pm On Apr 03, 2017
Evinsco:

chai......karma is really circulatory..
Stupidity no gree free my guy.....
Mumu just destroy ham....chai
it is well.
I will advice you to go for medical checkup.....i mean visit the psychiatric hospital....make dem check your brain.
And if that one no solve ham...consult your pastor...and if you no get just rush down hug transformer...
Montula......

No be all of us dey worship pastor grin Na only u get that brain deformity grin Your papa for don use condom embarassed
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by sunnyeinstein(m): 10:28pm On Apr 03, 2017
Evinsco:

Guy your stupidity for nairaland don high oo....
Pastors are not my God...they speak....we listen and consult the bible for the truth...and if not there we discard.
They advise....we take it or leave it or argue it out constructively.
But brainless and senseless being like you...
When men of God speak......instead to go and search for the truth...they come over here and start chanting baseless accusations without fact to defend.
When they advise you and you don't buy it.....abeg dem put gun for ur head abi them seize ur property to accept the advise....why u come they wail like mumu.
You and your cohorts are the religious mugus...who lack common sense of judgement.
Mumulism just rule you my guy....just accept your faith.

Idiot, that's d extent to which religious mumuism has gazumped your literacy and beclouded your reasoning. Continue shogbor, awon eyan pastor, oponu sombori. He will say another one soon and you will come to tell us its another parable. Stupid gullible fool you are.
I will crybaby, i lack common sense of judgement. But u who has all d common sense of judgment call this sentence "if u get ur wife on fbk u'll lose it on youtube" a parable! Haaaa!!!! Jeeeeeeesu! You just belittled Jesus' teachings with that response. Do you even know what a parable is, mister-i-hear-consult-bible-and-if-not-discard?
Idiot upon fool. do u knw what Jesus used parables for? Teachings about the kingdom of heaven!!! So Jesus saw the pharisees and the saducees and the community and said if you follow the teachings of d pharisees you will lose the respect of the saducees abi? Or he said if you get an idol-worshipping wife you will lose her in a party? Come on! He gave us an example with Mary Magdalene! Advise dem, you can marry from there but know what you two are doing, not "you cant find your future partner on facebook because u'd lose her on youtube." what kind of rubbish tlk is that!?
See, go and read Mathew 23, that's d chapter that describes you and your pastors, you are a victim of their self-aggrandizement already.
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by Lummy001(m): 10:39pm On Apr 03, 2017
Evinsco:
Well.....let give respect to whom respect is due......even if you can't respect him as a pastor...respect his old age,he senior most of you parents and he is more experienced on life issues than you are.
So let lay constructive criticisms without going biased on our opinion on this issue.
Me and you know what trends on Facebook....d slay mamas,slay queen,mhiz disand u knw that 95% of our girls want to feel belong,when they see their friends dressing unclad because of likes.
So i will take it that the man is just trying to tell you that you should be cautious and carefull when choosing your wife and not adviceable to pick from facebook.
So if you marry slay queen and d likes.....just be getting ready to be slayed when you later find her nudes/sex videos on youtube.
He that has hear let him hear......

The post on twitter is like a parable.....only d wise can interpret.

kudos

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by Dongreat(m): 11:07pm On Apr 03, 2017
sunnyeinstein:

Bros, divine mercy bestowed on you in Jesus name. Your dedication and hardwork will be rewarded by God's grace.

The truth is out there but most nigerians have shut their minds and donated their souls to religion and religious leader (not God). That's why our so-called leaders keep throwing it to our face that we wont do nothing.

Amen brother. God bless you too.
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by Emerituz(m): 9:41am On Apr 04, 2017
Evinsco:

i get ur point bro......but me and u know that facebook now is becoming another thing...and as they say how you appear is how you will be addresse and that apply here too.....so when you visit her profile and see names like slay peper,slay honey......my brother you go marry ham?...abi will u count her as a serious human being.
So on the other side you can stil find your wife on facebook when you visit her profile to know if she will be a good wife material or not.
Hope you get d gist?
But nowadays 95% on fb nah slay queens.....my guy say u go still dey find better wife for there....judge ham bro.
The issue nah two sides.
Bro i really get you point buh baba didn'y put it like that. Maybe if he had said ''if you marry slay mama or slay queen on facebook, you will loose her on youtube'' it might not have attracted all these negative reactions. Also you should not forget that these so called slay mamas/slay queens are the ones that we see near us and crush on. They are all also the ones that fill up churches every sunday.
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by Evinsco(m): 10:02am On Apr 04, 2017
Emerituz:

Bro i really get you point buh baba didn'y put it like that. Maybe if he had said ''if you marry slay mama or slay queen on facebook, you will loose her on youtube'' it might not have attracted all these negative reactions. Also you should not forget that these so called slay mamas/slay queens are the ones that we see near us and crush on. They are all also the ones that fill up churches every sunday.
yea bro baba is just trying to tell you people to be carefull when choosing your spouse from any online platform.
Get the full information of what he said.
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by Evinsco(m): 10:23am On Apr 04, 2017
sunnyeinstein:

Idiot, that's d extent to which religious mumuism has gazumped your literacy and beclouded your reasoning. Continue shogbor, awon eyan pastor, oponu sombori. He will say another one soon and you will come to tell us its another parable. Stupid gullible fool you are.
I will crybaby, i lack common sense of judgement. But u who has all d common sense of judgment call this sentence "if u get ur wife on fbk u'll lose it on youtube" a parable! Haaaa!!!! Jeeeeeeesu! You just belittled Jesus' teachings with that response. Do you even know what a parable is, mister-i-hear-consult-bible-and-if-not-discard?
Idiot upon fool. do u knw what Jesus used parables for? Teachings about the kingdom of heaven!!! So Jesus saw the pharisees and the saducees and the community and said if you follow the teachings of d pharisees you will lose the respect of the saducees abi? Or he said if you get an idol-worshipping wife you will lose her in a party? Come on! He gave us an example with Mary Magdalene! Advise dem, you can marry from there but know what you two are doing, not "you cant find your future partner on facebook because u'd lose her on youtube." what kind of rubbish tlk is that!?
See, go and read Mathew 23, that's d chapter that describes you and your pastors, you are a victim of their self-aggrandizement already.
Your analysis is just pointless.
Your argument.....senseless.
This is the way hypocrites argue.
Pastors and religion does not define who i am or what i do.
I know what is right and wrong....he just gave his opinion...so if i accept or not...it is none of your business.
Everybody is entitle to his her own opinion....so if you like carry the man matter put for head like mumu....it is your life and not mine....in fact if you still find his statement annoying....drink acid...while the man wey make statement they enjoy himself for him chamber.
Montula.
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by Evinsco(m): 10:32am On Apr 04, 2017
Next2Bezee:

No be all of us dey worship pastor grin Na only u get that brain deformity grin Your papa for don use condom embarassed
I don tell you guy......mental problem is conditional.
I weep for your plight.....just drink acid bro and see if there is any changes.
You for don tell me say u be pastor worshipper now...hypocrite.
Your papa don talk ham say nah by mistake he take born you.....him still dey regret ham.......I just pity ham....
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by Evinsco(m): 10:49am On Apr 04, 2017
Next2Bezee:

I got the "full on information" which was "If you marry a wife you met through facebook, you will lose her on youtube".

It is retarded epileptics like you that are deluding yourselves by saying there's a hidden meaning. I pity you, go and worship your man of god, while we stay and pray to the God of men.
And you call that full information.
When your mumuism has beclouded your faculty of reasoning how will you be able to decipher the meaning of what he said.
Go and get the full information.....before co
ming down here to display any sense of judgement.
And again its an option....take it or leave it...otherwise drink acid or rush down to hug transformer.
Montula.....
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by Next2Bezee(m): 10:55am On Apr 04, 2017
Evinsco:

And you call that full information.
When your mumuism has beclouded your faculty of reasoning how will you be able to decipher the meaning of what he said.
Go and get the full information.....before co
ming down here to display any sense of judgement.
And again its an option....take it or leave it...otherwise drink acid or rush down to hug transformer.
Montula.....

Wasn't that all he said? Was there anymore to it??

You're just a fool. You're the one that made the meaning of those words up to fill in the need to worship your pastor. Don't worry when your pastor commands you to jump into a canal or hug transformer I'm sure you will find spiritual meaning inside it before u commit suicide cheesy

Please do and drown yourself let a more sensible person use the oxygen grin
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by Next2Bezee(m): 10:58am On Apr 04, 2017
Evinsco:

I don tell you guy......mental problem is conditional.
I weep for your plight.....just drink acid bro and see if there is any changes.
You for don tell me say u be pastor worshipper now...hypocrite.
Your papa don talk ham say nah by mistake he take born you.....him still dey regret ham.......I just pity ham....

Eh ya insult don finish for ur mouth sotey u dey plagiarize my own grin

I repeat say ur papa for don use condom ehn, but no he wan knack the thing like mumu cheesy Plenty places dey wey ya ashawo mama 4 don do abortion but she no gree grin what a wastage of parents and stupidity of children grin
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by Evinsco(m): 11:06am On Apr 04, 2017
sunnyeinstein:

Oloshi, ur mumuism is first class. He gave an advice and i should take it or leave it. You think i'm garbage in garbage out like your brainwashed educated illiterate self that parades his religious jingoism on nairaland instead of using your natural intuition and comprehension to discern the gospel truth and man up to idiosyncracy. We are not talking about a pastor being fake, rather about him spewing this trash your have decided to call parable, if that's how Jesus taught his parables do you think his apostles would continue his works and christianity survive today? Evaluate things, dont try and help a pastor justify his words, let him explain it maybe we'd see sense in it. Idiot, not all a pastor says is divinely said, they are humans too and have shortcomings. But no, your zealot self and others like you come to social media to defend ur gods and say God will punish the critics in the "touch not my anointed" phrase. Foolish you. Even Jesus in his time prayed to God to be corrected if he has in any way deviated from d message Ggod sent him, anbosibosi awon pastor ti en ko kiri, but your lot will say they are purer than the angels, eyin oloriburuku wonwon yi. May God open ur eyes in Jesus name. But guess what? He gave you will to choose right, all u need to do is pray to him, d holy spirit will abide in your heart, listen to it, and He will direct your will in the right direction, not this rubbish you are doing saying someone is speaking in parable. Parable kor lakasegbe ni angry
Your are just rantling gibberish and nonsense.
Why is it that of all what the man said this is the one hypocrites and fools like you on nairaland decide to pick out....instead of tabling your grievances before him to explain sense to you.....and if you still find it unappealing and offensive....you ball out...dem no put gun for your neck to accept.
Why lamenting over a statement.
Is like the church you attend....if only you have one....you can't meet d pastor over any confusing or unappealing statement.....because you take dem as God.....so you just carry your mumuism come post for nairaland and invite your group of fools to come and start debating nonsense.
You are the one who really that prayer so i will advise to go on your knees and pray....
Montula.
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by Evinsco(m): 11:09am On Apr 04, 2017
hardeycute:
thesheepish fellow.You are the biased one man,how does that correlate
Fools are always fools......
Senselessness is conditional...so wise up.
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by Evinsco(m): 11:17am On Apr 04, 2017
Next2Bezee:

Wasn't that all he said? Was there anymore to it??

You're just a fool. You're the one that made the meaning of those words up to fill in the need to worship your pastor. Don't worry when your pastor commands you to jump into a canal or hug transformer I'm sure you will find spiritual meaning inside it before u commit suicide cheesy

Please do and drown yourself let a more sensible person use the oxygen grin
Go and get the full sermon dude and stop coming down here and start asking stupid questions.
Am not a gullible fool like you bro.....we are different.
I will recommend you do just have you have said because you are a problem to your family and even to nigeria as a whole....
Montula...
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by Evinsco(m): 11:27am On Apr 04, 2017
Next2Bezee:

Eh ya insult don finish for ur mouth sotey u dey plagiarize my own grin

I repeat say ur papa for don use condom ehn, but no he wan knack the thing like mumu cheesy Plenty places dey wey ya ashawo mama 4 don do abortion but she no gree grin what a wastage of parents and stupidity of children grin
lol he pain ham ooo.....
Mumu beta pass you...
Waste cause......i just weep for your useless family...
Montula..
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by Next2Bezee(m): 11:30am On Apr 04, 2017
Evinsco:

lol he pain ham ooo.....
Mumu beta pass you...
Waste cause......i just weep for your useless family...
Montula..

Go and be weeping, weeper of men grin
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by Next2Bezee(m): 11:33am On Apr 04, 2017
Evinsco:

Go and get the full sermon dude and stop coming down here and start asking stupid questions.
Am not a gullible fool like you bro.....we are different.
I will recommend you do just have you have said because you are a problem to your family and even to nigeria as a whole....
Montula...

Ehnnn so you're now talking about full sermon grin Abi wia u dia when he was preaching? That means you're a gullible fool na cheesy Go & continue worshipping your men of god. Evinsco papa, chai y u like toto too much sotey u no gree use condom ehn shocked
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by Next2Bezee(m): 11:42am On Apr 04, 2017
Emerituz:

Exactly, the sentence released by the RCCG twitter handle made no sense as there are married couples that met on Facebook and have lived a happy married life.

Those ones on here that are claiming that most girls on Facebook are 'slay queens' without any research data to back it up are the ones embarrassing themselves like that Evinsco. People like that never go anywhere in life, because in today's world, thesis, claims etc without research data is considered madeup and obselete.

The only point i can concede on is that i didn't hear the full sermon and don't know the context in which he used that statement, but so does others like Evinsco. So based on that statement alone i call bullcrap. I can call bullcrap on those trying to justify such a statement that is crappy and meaningless on its own.
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by Evinsco(m): 1:05pm On Apr 04, 2017
Next2Bezee:

Go and be weeping, weeper of men grin
Quote me again and Rest In Peace.......
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by Evinsco(m): 1:06pm On Apr 04, 2017
Next2Bezee:

Ehnnn so you're now talking about full sermon grin Abi wia u dia when he was preaching? That means you're a gullible fool na cheesy Go & continue worshipping your men of god. Evinsco papa, chai y u like toto too much sotey u no gree use condom ehn shocked
quote me again and Rest In Peace....am done with a fool.
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by Evinsco(m): 1:07pm On Apr 04, 2017
Next2Bezee:

Exactly, the sentence released by the RCCG twitter handle made no sense as there are married couples that met on Facebook and have lived a happy married life.

Those ones on here that are claiming that most girls on Facebook are 'slay queens' without any research data to back it up are the ones embarrassing themselves like that Evinsco. People like that never go anywhere in life, because in today's world, thesis, claims etc without research data is considered madeup and obselete.

The only point i can concede on is that i didn't hear the full sermon and don't know the context in which he used that statement, but so does others like Evinsco. So based on that statement alone i call bullcrap. I can call bullcrap on those trying to justify such a statement that is crappy and meaningless on its own.
quote me again and Rest in Peace. Am done with a fool.
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by Next2Bezee(m): 2:06pm On Apr 04, 2017
Evinsco:

quote me again and Rest in Peace. Am done with a fool.

Was this quote directed at you? Idiot bastard
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by Next2Bezee(m): 2:07pm On Apr 04, 2017
Evinsco:

Quote me again and Rest In Peace.......

It is you that will rest in peace with your father idiot

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members / A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! / Joshua Iginla's 2017 Prophecy About Buhari's Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.