Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Protect Yourself Friends From Dangerous Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Protect Yourself Friends From Dangerous Guys (483 Views)

How To Delete All Your Friends From Facebook / Protect Yourself, Most Of These Ladies Are Banks Of Diseases. / When She Seperates Your Friends From You (guys Get In Here)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protect Yourself Friends From Dangerous Guys by EmtolalaaPRAISE(m): 8:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
On a completely different topic.

I went into a guy's room and what I saw disgusted the shit out of me, I almost threw up!
The guy was naked and had pus coming out from his penis, he was so lean, and his room was smelling like shit.

This happened to be a very fine guy who had girls running and bowing to his feet, but what happened. He was reckless with his sex life.
He always boasted to me on how he doesn't use condoms, but he was healthier than those who do and according to him, antibiotics always did the trick.

I just don't want to tell you the exact state I saw him, because I'd just keep on crying for the poor boy. I had to come home and call his mother to come carry her son for treatment.

Please and please, to my fellow friends that have defied the simple law of abstinence and have started having sex, learn to use a condom while banging each other.

If you can't afford Fouler, eleganzer, Durex, rough rider and a host of others, simply stick to the normal gold circle. It's not expensive, it's just 100 Naira.

To my fellow ladies, please try and help your partner. Always carry a condom when visiting and insist on him using it, it's not only about you getting pregnant, it's about your health life too. What makes you think if he bangs you without condom, he wouldn't do the same to some other girl? Don't risk your life for anything in this world!

There are other deadlier STD's than Aids oooo, those ones would happen to you and you'd wish you rather had HIV.
Start Playing safe today, always use a condom

©Kosi Ugo
Re: Protect Yourself Friends From Dangerous Guys by Elrex(m): 8:37pm On Apr 02, 2017
Fleshy... Yum yum
Re: Protect Yourself Friends From Dangerous Guys by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 02, 2017
True..so many viruses that we don't even know about.
Just learnt of one HpV virus recently (Human Papillomavirus) STV
The pix are horrifying I tell you.
Please brothers always endeavor to wear raincoat

1 Like

Re: Protect Yourself Friends From Dangerous Guys by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 02, 2017
Amen to that, protect yourself at all time ladies and gents. Sex is a beautiful thing, but not when you get burnt at the end of it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Love And Relationship / Photos: Nigerian Couple Survive This Multiple Ghastly Car Accident / Marriage Proposal Gone Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.