Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Jesus Or Mohammad, Which Would You Rather Follow? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Or Mohammad, Which Would You Rather Follow? (4111 Views)

Who Died . Jesus Or His Body ?? / Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies / Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Jesus Or Mohammad, Which Would You Rather Follow? by Murtadd4Christ: 6:30pm On Apr 14, 2017
Binb:
where are the Christians? come and address all the issues raised by khalling2008

@ Binb

Aren't you the same muslim that I screwed so hard on another forum. I even had you denying your own qurans and you just disappeared like a ghost. Now you wanna become a cheerleader for someone else.

https://www.nairaland.com/3684888/hussaini-mabera-takes-tb-joshua/24#down
Re: Jesus Or Mohammad, Which Would You Rather Follow? by Murtadd4Christ: 6:48pm On Apr 14, 2017
khalling2008:
i don't like stories, I gave you evidence from the Bible where Abraham was not a jews according to what Quran said that Abraham was not a jews. check my post again.
the verses you quoted didn't say Abraham was jews. just show me verses where Abraham was jews. Jesus orders Christians to follow the Law of Moses in the Old Testament: "Do not think that I [Jesus] have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke or a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.
(Matthew 5:17-18)

" It is quite clear from these verses from the New Testament that Jesus did honor the Old Testament and did say that every single "letter" of it has to be honored, followed and fulfilled.
if I show where they performed prayer in Muslim way in the bible, will you accept islam

In a nutshell for easy understanding purpose. As christians we have God's Law also known as the ten commandments. These are the commands written in stone by God. This is the commands or law referred to in Matthew 5:17-20. Most people get confuse when they hear the law of Moses. The big difference is that the ten commandments will stay until worlds end. The law of Moses was merely a way for people to make repentance if they trangressed Gods law. Under the law of Moses you had to sacrifice animals to make repentance. In the new testament the ten commandments did not disappear at all. The only difference is the way in which we now make repentance after Jesus came. Therefore we can now clearly see that the law of Moses was indeed temporary until the seed comes. Paul also states that if that law of Moses was perfect we wouldnt have had a need for a new covenant. Now in Christ we have a new and perfect covenant hence we dont sacrifice animals and dont kill people for transgressions as per old. Stop confusing the law of Moses with God's law. Ignorance is no defence

Did Jesus really pray like muslims did?. Jesus FELL on his face and prayed. Do muslims FALL on their faces. Did Jesus pray 5 times a day or did ritual fasting every year? No, no and No

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do Spirits Of People Live After They Die? / Communion: Where To Buy Holy Communion Wafer In Nigeria / Why You Should Honor God’s Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.