Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,964 members, 7,814,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

One Minute Man Needs Help Urgently - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Minute Man Needs Help Urgently (1272 Views)

Things That Makes You A One Minute Man And How To Overcome Them / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Minute Man Needs Help Urgently by inglorious: 12:11pm On Jan 23, 2007
can anybody help me? When it comes to sex i'm very good with my hands, mouth and all. i can spend hours (ok, maybe close to sha) giving ladies multiple orgasms. However, when i go in with my thingy i don't last. i actually come almost immediately. infact, i'm less than a one minute man. help. what can i do?
Re: One Minute Man Needs Help Urgently by bryton(m): 5:11pm On Jan 23, 2007
hello guy,
I'm yet to understand what you meant by "tour Thingy". Let me know pliz.
Fair day
Re: One Minute Man Needs Help Urgently by steamingt: 5:29pm On Oct 23, 2007
I'm not suppose to initiate you to masturbation but I think it's for people like you.

Masturbation for you is exactly like training your thingy the way it should behave when it comes to real deal.

If you can withstand ten minute masturbation you will graduate to 3 mins real sex. then later if you are able to do twenty mins on mat you'll be able to go on fourty real deal.

You can call me on 2348034860620 or mail me on thonnybee@yahoo.com for further enq.
Re: One Minute Man Needs Help Urgently by steamingt: 5:46pm On Oct 23, 2007
I'm not suppose to initiate you to masturbation but I think it's for people like you.

Masturbation for you is exactly like training your thingy the way it should behave when it comes to real deal.

If you can withstand ten minute masturbation you will graduate to 3 mins real sex. then later if you are able to do twenty mins on mat you'll be able to go on fourty real deal.

You can call me on 2348034860620 or mail me on thonnybee@yahoo.com for further enq.
Re: One Minute Man Needs Help Urgently by Scopium: 5:50pm On Oct 23, 2007
bryton:

hello guy,
I'm yet to understand what you meant by "tour Thingy". Let me know pliz.
Fair day
I'm yet to understand why you chose not to understand what he meant by thingy
Re: One Minute Man Needs Help Urgently by efuah(f): 5:50pm On Oct 23, 2007
raising a dead thread na undecided angry
Re: One Minute Man Needs Help Urgently by husu(m): 5:18pm On Oct 24, 2007
just have sex as if ure mind isn't there u will last for as long as u want.masturbation worsens the situation.
Re: One Minute Man Needs Help Urgently by osereka(m): 5:32pm On Oct 24, 2007
use vega 3000 mg

(1) (Reply)

Girls Who Visit Their Boyfriends With Their Girlfriends / Help-my Friend Is Attracted To Someone Else Who Is Not Her Fiance / The Story Started 2--3years Back.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.