Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,802 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

21yrs Old Girl Caught With A 52yrs Sugar Daddy! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 21yrs Old Girl Caught With A 52yrs Sugar Daddy! (5221 Views)

Photos Of A 12yrs Old Girl Getting Married To A 52yrs Old Man Goes Viral / Video: Unilag Big Girl Caught With Her Sugar Daddy In An Hotel, Stripped Unclad / Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

21yrs Old Girl Caught With A 52yrs Sugar Daddy! by safeact(m): 4:08am On Dec 27, 2009
The girl that i v been proposing 2 settle down with has disappointed me! I wish dis xtmas never came, just dis morning 27th dec. I walked in into a fast food joint only 2 c my girl in a close contact with a man old enough 2b her grand father. Thank God i didnt slumb as it was a great shocker 2me. D worst is that she didnt even notice my presence as she was excited n engrosed in d topic of their discursion! When asked later, she said d man has been asking her out but she declined and that it was her first outing and that her friend was there too with her, though i never saw any other person with her. To cut d story short, im begining 2wonder wat else could d man give her that i v not given her? Pls to clear my doubts, (1)is there any better way 2measure or even know if another toto has gone inside there? (2) what would v been ur reaction 2d man at d fast food if u r in my shoes? (3) should i end d relationship? (4) why wouldnt old men respect their old age and stick to their wives rather than making things difficult 4 us? Pls i hönestly need ur cönstructive advice.
Re: 21yrs Old Girl Caught With A 52yrs Sugar Daddy! by omega25red(m): 4:40am On Dec 27, 2009
so you are here asking all these questions and spending your time wondering about old guys banging your girl instead of you to be out there breaking up with her cheating behind. i guess you got a cut of the loot

1 Like

Re: 21yrs Old Girl Caught With A 52yrs Sugar Daddy! by Nobody: 5:36am On Dec 27, 2009
man you are worrying about the wrong thing. you caught your girl with a sugar daddy, grow up and accept that she is a skank and the earlier you find that out the better it is for you.
move on with your life and be merry!!!!!

as for your question:
1) there is no way you can know for certain if your girl has been shagged just by the look or feel of her toto unless the guy had a elephant cokc and shagged her for weeks.

2) to the man, nothing! he probably doesnt even know that she has a man in her life. what you should have done is come to the table and ask who that man was. you chickened out and now you are looking for answers while they were at your finger tips.

3) 150% YES!!!!!!! how can you date someone you cant trust and who is not willing to respect what you guys have.

4) stop trying to shift the problem. . . . . .  this man whether old or young is not the problem as i am sure he didnt twist your girls arm to go on that date (or worse). the only culprit in this saga is your rat of a gf and the quicker you accept it, the easier you will be able to move on with your life.(or do you even consider staying with her?!)
the fact that she knew that the "grand father" wanted her and STILL went out on a date with him is wrong(with a friend or not). if she/you cant see that then you two are made for each other

1 Like

Re: 21yrs Old Girl Caught With A 52yrs Sugar Daddy! by dblambo(m): 6:11am On Dec 27, 2009
she could av been a uncle yu know.
Re: 21yrs Old Girl Caught With A 52yrs Sugar Daddy! by hermosa(f): 1:01pm On Dec 27, 2009
becos old men got more money, more calm, likely to treat her better and don't judge, but on the other hand they nasty too. don't kno wat to say sweetie, it's obvious she feels there's sth out there that she hasn't yet experienced so just be patient, c how d whole thing rolls out.
Re: 21yrs Old Girl Caught With A 52yrs Sugar Daddy! by Gabry(f): 1:10pm On Dec 27, 2009
All has been said By Mr. Faerie Man BrownJAY grin tongue your Faerie God fatha tongue

Postr, there you have it. The best answa. wink
Re: 21yrs Old Girl Caught With A 52yrs Sugar Daddy! by otokx(m): 1:19pm On Dec 27, 2009
Am surprised this young man is still here asking questions.
Re: 21yrs Old Girl Caught With A 52yrs Sugar Daddy! by Gabry(f): 1:27pm On Dec 27, 2009
^^^ Give him a brak. He is confuse smiley
Re: 21yrs Old Girl Caught With A 52yrs Sugar Daddy! by Dark1(m): 2:24pm On Dec 27, 2009
dblambo:

she could av been a uncle yu know.

E be like sey u dey craze! Uncle ko, uncle ni!!! angry

@ op: Guy, find a better lover than her and quit whining! tongue
Re: 21yrs Old Girl Caught With A 52yrs Sugar Daddy! by LordReed(m): 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2009
Pls correct me if am wrong. This post was made at 4AM this morning of the 27th so wen exactly did all this drama take place? 2AM?
Re: 21yrs Old Girl Caught With A 52yrs Sugar Daddy! by hbabe(f): 3:07pm On Dec 27, 2009
^^I am sure the poster was so distraught he made a mistake with the date. grin

@OP
Stop asking silly questions and just move on.
You were dating a 'runs' girl.
Better luck next time. Always watch out for girls who live above their means. undecided
Re: 21yrs Old Girl Caught With A 52yrs Sugar Daddy! by kelvinnn(m): 3:17pm On Dec 27, 2009
My friend!!! U wan tel me say na 2day u knw say all dis girls r very bad? Infact if i were u i wil go 4 anoda babe and stop behaving like a child!!!!
Re: 21yrs Old Girl Caught With A 52yrs Sugar Daddy! by cuteromntc: 4:08pm On Dec 27, 2009
hbabe:

^^I am sure the poster was so distraught he made a mistake with the date. grin

@OP
Stop asking silly questions and just move on.
You were dating a 'runs' girl.
Better luck next time. Always watch out for girls who live above their means. undecided

The first REALLY SENSIBLE statement you ever made.I learnt that.Thanks

1 Like

Re: 21yrs Old Girl Caught With A 52yrs Sugar Daddy! by Moyola(f): 4:10pm On Dec 27, 2009
Na todeeyy?! tongue
Re: 21yrs Old Girl Caught With A 52yrs Sugar Daddy! by RecentPost: 4:13pm On Dec 27, 2009
This is serious? yes you were dating a slut
Re: 21yrs Old Girl Caught With A 52yrs Sugar Daddy! by oluwagbami(m): 4:26pm On Dec 27, 2009
ol' boy, welcome to the real world, now you can feel the stuff that our girls are made of. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 21yrs Old Girl Caught With A 52yrs Sugar Daddy! by oluwagbami(m): 4:34pm On Dec 27, 2009
Its one of those things that guys are bound to experience for loving a girl too much. Thats just one semester out of the 4 semester programme you will be running. you have to be on the lookout for others round the corner. Thank GOD and goodness that you didn't meet the old man sweating it out on top of your so-called girlfriend. grin grin grin grin
Re: 21yrs Old Girl Caught With A 52yrs Sugar Daddy! by ucnduka(f): 5:27pm On Dec 27, 2009
Just move on and quit whining.
Re: 21yrs Old Girl Caught With A 52yrs Sugar Daddy! by safeact(m): 7:06am On Dec 28, 2009
Thanks 2every1, i v acqually called it a quit but dis morning d parents want 2come over 2my house mayb 4 futher explanation! How do i say it? My parents said d ball is in my court!
Re: 21yrs Old Girl Caught With A 52yrs Sugar Daddy! by hbabe(f): 7:08am On Dec 28, 2009
cuteromntc:

Really?
I hope to get more sensible as I age. undecided
This is a very silly comment from sensible old you.
Re: 21yrs Old Girl Caught With A 52yrs Sugar Daddy! by hbabe(f): 7:11am On Dec 28, 2009
safeact:

Thanks 2every1, i v acqually called it a quit but dis morning d parents want 2come over 2my house mayb 4 futher explanation! How do i say it? My parents said d ball is in my court!
So out of respect listen to what her parents have to say and tell them exactly what you saw.
After that follow your heart. If you can live with it then go ahead, if not maintain your stand.
All the best.
Re: 21yrs Old Girl Caught With A 52yrs Sugar Daddy! by safeact(m): 7:41am On Dec 28, 2009
Thanks hbabe 4ur comment so far, d issue here is that judging 4rm her background,d parents r just good 2go so im finding it difficult 2 take a decision. Now i guess some1 is seriously knocking their door, i think mayb it could b one of d reason behind their coming 2really ascertain my stand. If i say yes and at d end of d day it work out again,they might say i prevented their child 4rm getting married,u no? As a gal,u know there r thousands of gals out there but when it comes 2marriage,it seems as if there is no gal! Pls babe, feel me and give me ur constructive advise. As a persön who has been traumatised, im not able 2 reason so well.
Re: 21yrs Old Girl Caught With A 52yrs Sugar Daddy! by Ndeewonu: 8:09am On Dec 28, 2009
Lord_Reed:

Pls correct me if am wrong. This post was made at 4AM this morning of the 27th so wen exactly did all this drama take place? 2AM?

@poster,

Pls, respond to this question. If there were mistakes, pls, correct & apologise. The implication of not doing so, is dt the story (INCLUDING THE FOLLOW UP STORY) is all made up!!

We're waiting.
Re: 21yrs Old Girl Caught With A 52yrs Sugar Daddy! by creampy(f): 9:20am On Dec 28, 2009
what about 21 yrs old boy running after sugar mammies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 21yrs Old Girl Caught With A 52yrs Sugar Daddy! by kemisuga(f): 11:12am On Dec 28, 2009
@ poster - you concluded so fast.
Re: 21yrs Old Girl Caught With A 52yrs Sugar Daddy! by Digriz(m): 12:01pm On Dec 28, 2009
@poster dat girl is nt a wife material if ur intending to setle down wt her.
I would suggest u drop her unles your only interested in friendship i then say go on since your nt going to marry her and dats hw to treat sluts like her. A girl that cn cheat wt a man as old as hs father is neva a good girl and she wl continue doing that cos no age is a barrier to her.
Re: 21yrs Old Girl Caught With A 52yrs Sugar Daddy! by MyHonour(m): 10:11pm On Dec 28, 2009
cuteromntc:

That is more than i can say for you. Are you still in primary school - simple question if you can read singlish
Re: 21yrs Old Girl Caught With A 52yrs Sugar Daddy! by mamagee3(f): 10:20pm On Dec 28, 2009
This poster never ceases to make me laugh with his amusing threads grin grin
Re: 21yrs Old Girl Caught With A 52yrs Sugar Daddy! by safeact(m): 10:43pm On Dec 28, 2009
@Ndewonu, i think hbabe has answered that question! Wat else do u need? @mama-gee, i v learnt that every thread seems 2b funny 2u? Pls lets i 4get, d parents were here 2day with my gal, No be small palava oh! I acted according 2ur advises bt d parents said i got her into womanhood and now i want 2drop her! They their family dönt give out half baked 2their spouse. D case has 2b adjourned 4 futher hearing. Pls i dnt no what i v gotten mysf into. What do u suggest?
Re: 21yrs Old Girl Caught With A 52yrs Sugar Daddy! by MyHonour(m): 12:25am On Dec 29, 2009
mama-gee:

This poster never ceases to make me laugh with his amusing threads grin grin
i cannot help but agree wiv u on this one.
Re: 21yrs Old Girl Caught With A 52yrs Sugar Daddy! by Alxmyr(m): 12:57am On Dec 29, 2009
safeact:

As a gal,u know there r thousands of gals out there but when it comes 2marriage,it seems as if there is no gal! Pls babe, feel me and give me your constructive advise. As a persön who has been traumatised, im not able 2 reason so well.

I intend to offer a piece of my mind because of this comment from the poster.
First, everyone who has commented seems to agree with one fact that what she did is normal daily routine with girls these days. And I totally agree. If you dump her, who told you the next will not do worse? Even marriages are affected by infidelity, even in churches and mosques.
I did not condone her action, but since her parents are involved, I think they will listen to you and would condemn her action as well.
Now, if I were in your shoe this is what I will do.
First, I will see if she is truly sorry for her 'perceived' infidelity and would turn a new leaf.
Second, I will watch out for her parent's reactions after telling them details of what I saw, if her parent especially her mom slightly support her action, the I call it quit.
I will re-evalute our relationship and weigh the good I see in her before I consider her for marriage.
Finally, I will give a chance with a word never to allow such thing to happen again.
A known devil could be better than a coming angel
Re: 21yrs Old Girl Caught With A 52yrs Sugar Daddy! by safeact(m): 1:38am On Dec 29, 2009
Good talk my dear,bt it came a bit late! D issue d parents said i must marry am 4 dflowering her. What do u tink?

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Man That Begs You ❤️ / What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. / See the new punishment for rape (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.