Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! (57235 Views)

How Do Broke Men Get Laid / These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman / ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by FILEBE(m): 5:07pm On Apr 04, 2017
mctowel01:

Meanwhile, YouTube comments often have lots of swear and vulgar words.

it is called Sanitization. The owners did a good job sanitizing the forum.
Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 04, 2017
cruchenuti:

Aren't you wrong this time though?

or you are just angry that someone documented a step by step guide of getting laid. The Good and Bad way.
Why should I be angry, infact the only where I will be angry is if after going to this length he turns out to either be a one minute man or doesn't even know what it means for a woman to climax,you can't carry sex on your head like it's an award when you are not capable of giving maximum pleasure, that's an offense

1 Like

Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by Mouthgag: 5:51pm On Apr 04, 2017
airex:
Product of a quickie
grin
Product of a broken condom grin
Shame on you grin
Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 04, 2017
DeepEyes:
Dont fuss dear. Nobody is playing with anyones heart- both parties are playing the game. Thats all! My advice to you, and any other lady who my be feeling frustrated by the status quo and wishing they werent born as women in this degrading generation, is to simply distinguish urself by REFUSING TO PLAY THAT STUPIID GAME.

Live your life, pursue your dreams, respect ur body, when u meet a man be very plain and honest with what u want or DONT want, and I assure u that once your man sees you he'll recognize you. He wont bother playing games with u (even if hes a "player"wink cos u arent the typical fakeass pretentious biitch we like to TOY with. We've been playing with toys since we were kids so its very easy for us to spot a toy and start playing with it. Trust me dear, many of us guys know exactly what we want in a partner; a REAL woman that we can take seriously because her head is in the right place. But all these girls just try to SELL us their curves. First they size us up to see if we can AFFORD them, then they snubb those who cant, and start playing the game with those of us who can; they want us to worship them and spend on them and cater to their bleeping needs JUST because THEYRE SEXY OR ATTRACTIVE? How is that different from prostitution?? Heck we're not stupiid na, we play along and bang the hell outta them - bang our investment out of them while pitying the poor dude that will later MARRY them undecided....... But if she had appealed to me as a real woman, God knows I'd treat her with FULL respect whether as a friend, as a lover, or as a life partner! Full Respect!!

So again, dear lady, I feel ur frustration, but I console you with this potent piece of advice; distinguish yourself by refusing to play that game. We guys are in desperate need of ladies like you- not these glorified prostitutes we keep meeting.

Thank you for your kind words Mr DeepEyes, and very accurate distinguished description. I am very aware of the two types. Your right! My comment was just a poetic comment of the article I read. You can switch it and put it to fit a women and a girl. I'm not offended at all cause out does not pertain to me. Thanks though for your concern.
Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 04, 2017
2dugged:
Why should I be angry, infact the only where I will be angry is if after going to this length he turns out to either be a one minute man or doesn't even know what it means for a woman to climax,you can't carry sex on your head like it's an award when you are not capable of giving maximum pleasure, that's an offense

Err he wasn't carrying sex on his head tho. You would still be happy cuz the second example, he treated the lady with respect, One minute man or not. That self worth is enough.

infact the only where I will be angry is if after going to this length he turns out to either be a one minute man or doesn't even know what it means for a woman to climax

I think I have a feeling of the Real reason why you said this, but lets just leave it there smiley
Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
cruchenuti:

Err he wasn't carrying sex on his head tho. You would still be happy cuz the second example, he treated the lady with respect, One minute man or not. That self worth is enough.

infact the only where I will be angry is if after going to this length he turns out to either be a one minute man or doesn't even know what it means for a woman to climax

I think I have a feeling of the Real reason why you said this, but lets just leave it there smiley
Alright, but I think you need to review how you use "angry", you seem to use it too loosely, can't I make a comment without you asserting that I am angry?

1 Like

Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 04, 2017
2dugged:
Alright, but I think you need to review how you user "angry", you seem to use it too loosely, can't I make a comment without you asserting that I am angry?

Aiit, sorry about that. But I can read the tone of your message sometimes. As we humans type as we feel at that particular moment. Sometimes we get pissed as we type which determines how our words are crafted.

But then I could just be assuming sha. I apologize.
Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 04, 2017
cruchenuti:

Aiit, sorry about that. But I can read the tone of your message sometimes. As we humans type as we feel at that particular moment. Sometimes we get pissed as we type which determines how our words are crafted.

But then I could just be assuming sha. I apologize.
apology accepted

1 Like

Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by preccy69(f): 9:51pm On Apr 04, 2017
Mouthgag:
grin grin

I SWEAR, IN THIS OUR GENERATION, SEX IS SOOOOOOOO CHEAP. NO GIRL IS TOO HARD OR IMPOSSIBLE TO GET! IT ALL DEPENDS ON TIME, SITUATION AND PLACE...

This days, when I just see guys (especially the good ones) getting married to all these LEFTOVER GIRLS, I just shake my head in pity.

It's a wasted generation grin grin

Sex is sooooooooooo cheap.

while d majority r so cheap, some are impossible to get
Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 04, 2017
fernandoc:
How to get laid in Aba coming soon.
Lmao!
Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by preccy69(f): 9:59pm On Apr 04, 2017
DeepEyes:
Dont fuss dear. Nobody is playing with anyones heart- both parties are playing the game. Thats all! My advice to you, and any other lady who my be feeling frustrated by the status quo and wishing they werent born as women in this degrading generation, is to simply distinguish urself by REFUSING TO PLAY THAT STUPIID GAME.

Live your life, pursue your dreams, respect ur body, when u meet a man be very plain and honest with what u want or DONT want, and I assure u that once your man sees you he'll recognize you. He wont bother playing games with u (even if hes a "player"wink cos u arent the typical fakeass pretentious biitch we like to TOY with. We've been playing with toys since we were kids so its very easy for us to spot a toy and start playing with it. Trust me dear, many of us guys know exactly what we want in a partner; a REAL woman that we can take seriously because her head is in the right place. But all these girls just try to SELL us their curves. First they size us up to see if we can AFFORD them, then they snubb those who cant, and start playing the game with those of us who can; they want us to worship them and spend on them and cater to their bleeping needs JUST because THEYRE SEXY OR ATTRACTIVE? How is that different from prostitution?? Heck we're not stupiid na, we play along and bang the hell outta them - bang our investment out of them while pitying the poor dude that will later MARRY them undecided....... But if she had appealed to me as a real woman, God knows I'd treat her with FULL respect whether as a friend, as a lover, or as a life partner! Full Respect!!

So again, dear lady, I feel ur frustration, but I console you with this potent piece of advice; distinguish yourself by refusing to play that game. We guys are in desperate need of ladies like you- not these glorified prostitutes we keep meeting.

at least a guy is thinking right, unlike those thinking we r all for d money and sex,there some making us proud but d majority r whores,same way we have few good guys but d majority r pussy chasers,honey I love ur perception about women
Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by Mouthgag: 7:21am On Apr 05, 2017
preccy69:

while d majority r so cheap, some are impossible to get
Nonsense

Be there and be deceiving yourself

How many boyfriends can you count now? grin

1 Like

Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by preccy69(f): 11:26am On Apr 05, 2017
[quote author=Mouthgag post=55275637] Nonsense

How many boyfriends can you count now? grin[/quote

I don't get u
Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by preccy69(f): 11:29am On Apr 05, 2017
[quote author=Mouthgag post=55275637] Nonsense

How many boyfriends can you count now? grin[/quote

I don't get u
Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by Mouthgag: 5:19pm On Apr 06, 2017
[quote author=preccy69 post=55282919][/quote]
How many guys have you dated?
Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by preccy69(f): 9:00pm On Apr 06, 2017
Mouthgag:
How many guys have you dated?

Lols 3 mind u none of it was a sexual relationship
Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by Mouthgag: 10:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
preccy69:

Lols 3
mind u none of it was a sexual relationship
Hahaha grin
I like you....
Just what I thought cheesy
Precious!

1 Like

Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 17, 2017
Mouthgag:

Pained abi?
I guess you have realized that you are dating or married a whôre?

Pele oooo. The thing is that the diameter of d female thing increases by usage but d guy thing either grows- plus, or remains the same!!!!

Now dats where d leftover theorem came from. I think.

Use ya head. Boys are not smiling
Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 05, 2017
funny but true
Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by meobizy(f): 2:27pm On Aug 23, 2018
This a quick fact I just coined: Reading multiple Quora entries for three hours daily will make a person’s life more fulfilling.
I can personally attest to feeling and talking smarter after checking up answers on the medium.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. / Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade / Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.