Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! (57236 Views)

How Do Broke Men Get Laid / These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman / ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us (2) (3) (4)

Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by buchilino(m): 7:51am On Apr 04, 2017
Mouthgag:

I SWEAR, IN THIS OUR GENERATION, SEX IS SOOOOOOOO CHEAP. NO GIRL IS TOO HARD OR IMPOSSIBLE TO GET! IT ALL DEPENDS ON TIME, SITUATION AND PLACE...

This days, when just see guys (especially the good ones) getting married to all these LEFTOVER GIRLS, I just shake my head in pity.

It's a wasted generation grin grin

Sex is sooooooooooo cheap.

DER BIGGEST DOWNFALL IS DAT DEY 4GET GOD N SODOM.
Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by pappyG: 7:53am On Apr 04, 2017
Slab duck govt good
Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by wman(m): 8:02am On Apr 04, 2017
I love Quora.

Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by ibkonekt(m): 8:08am On Apr 04, 2017
This guy made some valid points
Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by ultimateballer: 8:11am On Apr 04, 2017
AmuEwu:
Without looking at the website, just from the comment I knew it was quora.com .. Lo and behold I checked the website interface and its obviously quora

I don't know why but there's a way people comment on that site. Its very different.. Myself, my comments there looks like the one above
Quora is lit.. The greatest QnA site in the world
Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by ghostofsparta(m): 8:30am On Apr 04, 2017
okonja:
If only our youths could take national issues more serious like they are taking Big Brother Naija, our elected public office holders will not have the audacity to toil with the interest of Nigerians, not to talk of swindling our common wealth. angry embarassed
WORD!

Nigerian youths perfectly reflects the dimwitted part of humankind. They are forever less concerned about the ever festering situation of this British amalgam-nation as how it affects their day to day life. All they care about is whatever brings them immediate excitation having solace in the possibility that there are numerous shortcut means to make it, often times diabolic.

Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by sapientia(m): 8:45am On Apr 04, 2017
breakeven:

Go to ojota or obalende, you will see ritualist, get registered with them and in no time you billions will start flowing. undecided and you think there is the quickway to make money. Oloriburuku kowe..

Why are you so angry? Are you frustrated?
Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by TinaAnita(f): 8:52am On Apr 04, 2017
Solozzo:

She was not laid free of charge. Add up and she made a lot of benefits.

Yo man! No amount of benefits can mend her broken heart. Whatever she benefited can't ease her pain when dude finally dumps her. while she nurses her pain and mourns the loss of the so-called relationship, the club girl will be busy consoling her or enjoying herself somewhere.
Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by Omoluabi16(m): 8:53am On Apr 04, 2017
Leriebloom:

Yea, op should be telling us something useful
You want success, the O.p wants to get laid. grin All na priority now?
Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by airex(m): 9:06am On Apr 04, 2017
Mouthgag:

Pained abi?
I guess you have realized that you are dating or married a whôre?
Exactly the same way your father got married to your mother.
Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by coputa(m): 9:11am On Apr 04, 2017
FILEBE:

I have this high respect for women. I am sure we all do. I just feel bad when I see them misbehaving. I swear, it pains me. I just wish every bad vices could be attributed to men alone and the women be saints and of high moral values. As it goes now, women are just losing it
Human are imperfect,every sex has their own shortcomings.if you want a better/good woman,then be that better person first.
Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by villavic(m): 9:12am On Apr 04, 2017
sapientia:
I need how to make money easily in Lagos

just look for a rich organisation and go in there with toy gun, you have made it

Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by Ugosample(m): 9:45am On Apr 04, 2017
tdayof:
Exactly. We can't just replicate such on Nairaland.

That is the question I keep asking myself
Intellectual bankruptcy in my country AND continent
Shame
Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by Leriebloom(f): 10:10am On Apr 04, 2017
Omoluabi16:
You want success, the O.p wants to get laid. grin All na priority now?

Kind of true.

Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by Omoluabi16(m): 10:37am On Apr 04, 2017
Leriebloom:

Kind of true.
yeah.

Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by FILEBE(m): 10:59am On Apr 04, 2017
coputa:
Human are imperfect,every sex has their own shortcomings.if you want a better/good woman,then be that better person first.

I am not talking about myself. I am generalizing. I wouldn't say I am a perfect person but I steer clear of all evil vices and I try to be good as I can and also upholding good moral values imbibed in me . It is not an easy task trying to change the world. One man can't do that.
Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by chiraqDemon(m): 11:32am On Apr 04, 2017
Bantino:
Indomie generation
Wetin this indomie generation mean
Una nor de chop indomie in the 90s?
Abi una jealous say una nor grow up for time wey tins just dey easy and nice
Why na
Must we suffer like our ancestors before they will be happy with us??
Must we trek 15km to school b4 they know that we also have problems?
Or is it because u wish u were still young so u could enjoy what we enjoy and do what we do?
Oh why, why
Why do they look down on us with pity in their eyes when it should be the other way round?
Why should we be treated like we know nothing when the older ones know even less about the challenges we face
Older ones should be happy that the younger generation does not have to suffer like they did
But no, in my country its the other way round
The indomie generation, the generation seemingly withiut suffering, the generation with so much suffering
Oh my generation, i weep for thee, for thou hast found no favour with the elders..

Rhymeless piece written by chiraqdemon
Quote and bend grin

Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by Fucktensei: 11:33am On Apr 04, 2017
coputa:
Far from that,women has a lot of roles to play in a man's life aside child bearing and sex.Your wife is your number one confidant and motivator In the whole wide world,it's only one person that can tell you the truth,it's your wife.A house without a woman is hole and not a home.check out men who are due for marriage or divorcee that are living alone,then you will know the importance of a woman
what about misogynists?
Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by Fucktensei: 11:37am On Apr 04, 2017
buchilino:

DER BIGGEST DOWNFALL IS DAT DEY 4GET GOD N SODOM.
Sodom and Gomorrah fell because of gay/lesbian and bestial practice
Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by onadana: 12:43pm On Apr 04, 2017
Omoluabi16:
says the virgin
Bob. ..some of us are gifted.No be our fault.Na sabiness.
Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by Mouthgag: 12:52pm On Apr 04, 2017
airex:
Exactly the same way your father got married to your mother.
You're wrong Dólt
My mom was married a virgin tongue A descent Muslim from a good home.
Unlike your faggôt father who married your whôre mom tongue
Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by buchilino(m): 1:03pm On Apr 04, 2017
Fucktensei:
Sodom and Gomorrah fell because of gay/lesbian and bestial practice

IS DAT WAT U THINK, D BIBLE SAID DER (SODOM) SIN REACHED HEAVEN. D WAY THINGS R GOING, D SINS OF NIGERIANS HAVE REACHED HEAVEN.
Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by LoveJesus87(m): 1:07pm On Apr 04, 2017
Mouthgag:

I SWEAR, IN THIS OUR GENERATION, SEX IS SOOOOOOOO CHEAP. NO GIRL IS TOO HARD OR IMPOSSIBLE TO GET! IT ALL DEPENDS ON TIME, SITUATION AND PLACE...

This days, when I just see guys (especially the good ones) getting married to all these LEFTOVER GIRLS, I just shake my head in pity.

It's a wasted generation grin grin

Sex is sooooooooooo cheap.
my brother, that's what am trying to avoid oooo God help me embarassed embarassed

Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by airex(m): 1:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
Mouthgag:

You're wrong Dólt
My mom was married a virgin tongue A descent Muslim from a good home.
Unlike your faggôt father who married your whôre mom tongue
Youre a fool because u have been brainwashed. A decent Muslim from a good home indeed. The type that wear hijab and nothing under. Unfortunately for u, na for backyard of that public primary school them dey sleep with your mama steady. For how much? 5 naira only. What a cheap LovePeddler she was and still is

Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by Mouthgag: 1:18pm On Apr 04, 2017
airex:
Youre a fool because u have been brainwashed. A decent Muslim from a good home indeed. The type that wear hijab and nothing under. Unfortunately for u, na for backyard of that public primary school them dey sleep with your mama steady. For how much? 5 naira only. What a cheap LovePeddler she was and still is
Lol!
E pain am grin

Son of a whorê and a drunkârd old fooool father.
Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by coputa(m): 1:32pm On Apr 04, 2017
FILEBE:

I am not talking about myself. I am generalizing. I wouldn't say I am a perfect person but I steer clear of all evil vices and I try to be good as I can and also upholding good moral values imbibed in me . It is not an easy task trying to change the world. One man can't do that.
You are absolutely correct.
Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 04, 2017
sapientia:
I need how to make money easily in Lagos
Both short & Long term , very simple: just work harder in whatever you do.

Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by airex(m): 2:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
Mouthgag:

Lol!
E pain am grin

Son of a whorê and a drunkârd old fooool father.
Product of a quickie

Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by mctowel01: 4:16pm On Apr 04, 2017
FILEBE:

I observe that too. Their is something about quora that always make me think. I easily believe anything being said there. and also something I can't explain.
Meanwhile, YouTube comments often have lots of swear and vulgar words.
Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 04, 2017
outstandingsyll:
everyone other human being is worried about making money and surviving this harsh economy and your problem is getting laid...smh

One major reason why we make money is to be able to get laid in the first place.

2nd reason is to cater for children after reproduction (giving birth). which is still a result of getting laid
Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 04, 2017
2dugged:
and we wonder why we are still backward in everything?, so this is what seems to bug the mind of a grown man? how to get laid? of all the things plaguing this.Country? smh

Aren't you wrong this time though?

or you are just angry that someone documented a step by step guide of getting laid. The Good and Bad way.

Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage / Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) / Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee?