Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! (57234 Views)

How Do Broke Men Get Laid / These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman / ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by brixton: 12:36am On Apr 04, 2017
This Lagos wey we de so is our own, style style style
Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by akigbemaru: 12:40am On Apr 04, 2017
sapientia:
I need how to make money easily in Lagos
Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by Nobody: 12:50am On Apr 04, 2017
KennyID17:

I love that forum mehn, although I only indulge d tech related topics cheesy
Honestly, I don't know how quora has been able to maintain its quality o. No trolls no attack of personality not at all... Talk of Yahoo answers...? Lol

1 Like

Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by bigtt76(f): 12:55am On Apr 04, 2017
Nairaland is mini-Naija (Lagos for that matter). Na jungle and in the jungle no brother or sister everyone na predator! In foreign forums we behave grin just like we do when we travel out. Come and see us when we land Naija airport we turn back to our true color grin

thecommunist:
Nigerians typically behave themselves when they are in a non-nigerian atmosphere(especially with Europeans and North Americans). the way we interact on quora is so polite and well mannered ..such a far cry from the way they interact on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by DeepEyes: 1:35am On Apr 04, 2017
Mouthgag:
grin grin

I SWEAR, IN THIS OUR GENERATION, SEX IS SOOOOOOOO CHEAP. NO GIRL IS TOO HARD OR IMPOSSIBLE TO GET! IT ALL DEPENDS ON TIME, SITUATION AND PLACE...

This days, when just see guys (especially the good ones) getting married to all these LEFTOVER GIRLS, I just shake my head in pity.

It's a wasted generation grin grin

Sex is sooooooooooo cheap.
YOU. SPEAK. MY. MIND. Used leftovers getting married everywhere. We know them...and only wonder if these guys are ignorant, or simply dont care. Either way its just somehow.... Weird.

6 Likes

Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by Tedassie(m): 1:58am On Apr 04, 2017
stagger:
I hope the guy who asked remembers that Nigeria is number 2 in the world in terms of people living with HIV. A word is enough for the wise.
Lol...you know weda d dude na Taliban or CIA wey wan infiltrate area¿
Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by BetaThings: 2:04am On Apr 04, 2017
stagger:
I hope the guy who asked remembers that Nigeria is number 2 in the world in terms of people living with HIV. A word is enough for the wise.

False information until you back it up

4 Likes

Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by Nobody: 2:14am On Apr 04, 2017
Leriebloom:
How can i become successful?

Nice
Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by Nobody: 2:16am On Apr 04, 2017
BSoul1001:
Playing with a women's heart is a child's game. It separates the boy's from MEN!

Hmmmmm. Tempted to concur.

But.......

1 Like

Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by TinaAnita(f): 3:19am On Apr 04, 2017
Who between the two girls rocks?

The club girl that milks a guy for a night and everyone goes their separate ways?

Or the girl that gets treatedd like the best thing that has ever happened to a guy only to be used and dumped when he is tired of bleeping her?

I'm going to be honest here, the club girl rocks. She gets laid and gets paid in return without emotions attached, no one uses and dumps her later. No one leads her on just to have her laid free of charge and most importantly she won't get her heart broken.

10 Likes

Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by Nobody: 3:50am On Apr 04, 2017
onadana:
coolLong story...studs like us...meet a chic same day and slay them same day.Out of every three there is one to hit...if they are not ready move on.How sweet your mouth and pocket is will determine your success. Thank me later.

The golden rule, according to Professor Tom Lykeis of KISS FM Los Angeles, is "Three dates and she doesn't put out, then dump that beyotch" grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by Nobody: 3:53am On Apr 04, 2017
bigtt76:
Nairaland is mini-Naija (Lagos for that matter). Na jungle and in the jungle no brother or sister everyone na predator! In foreign forums we behave grin just like we do when we travel out. Come and see us when we land Naija airport we turn back to our true color grin

They also start from Houston and Atlanta but yeah as soon as the plane lands at MMA they loose their minds.

I was embarrassed on one flight when the Pilot actually stopped just off the runway and said he wouldn't move until everybody gets back in their seat and belts up.

5 Likes

Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by rman: 4:00am On Apr 04, 2017
EgunMogaji:

The golden rule, according to Professor Tom Lykeis of KISS FM Los Angeles, is "Three dates and she doesn't put out, then dump that beyotch" grin

I am a fan of Tom Lykeis too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by Nobody: 4:16am On Apr 04, 2017
To the used and the user,you are all useless lipsrsealed
Where is the award or the gain you got? The women who got cash and gifts is even the one who used the man!!
Na so one fool go die ontop four women!! Who is the used one now undecided
Yeye dey smell tongue

5 Likes

Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by Nobody: 4:18am On Apr 04, 2017
Nairaland, smh
Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by airex(m): 4:59am On Apr 04, 2017
Mouthgag:
grin grin

I SWEAR, IN THIS OUR GENERATION, SEX IS SOOOOOOOO CHEAP. NO GIRL IS TOO HARD OR IMPOSSIBLE TO GET! IT ALL DEPENDS ON TIME, SITUATION AND PLACE...

This days, when just see guys (especially the good ones) getting married to all these LEFTOVER GIRLS, I just shake my head in pity.

Is it because of sex people get married? SMH at u and ur empty skull

2 Likes

Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by Lexusgs430: 5:02am On Apr 04, 2017
All that wasting time is not necessary. Simply go to Rita Lori, buy her swarwarna, suya and drink. She is all yours for 2 straight free rounds.......

2 Likes

Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by Leiman100(m): 5:48am On Apr 04, 2017
PaperLace:

When they comment on a meaningless topic there, the topic sef go fear. E go make sense by force!!! They can't even allow you jonse in peace.

Not this new generation Nairalanders shouting olosho upandan.

Anyway, this can't work on every lady and for every man.
what point are you trying to make? Abi you just wan comment.
Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by texazzpete(m): 5:50am On Apr 04, 2017
stagger:

Source?
Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by Nobody: 5:53am On Apr 04, 2017
Mouthgag:
grin grin

Shebi you go marry leftover ni
Who are you to judge
No female should be termed leftover!!!!!!!
Shebi sex isn't a two person process, Females will end up marrying leftovers like you.. On your wedding day, I'll come and tell your wife Chosen or Deeper Life wife that you're a leftover.
Leave the rest for us!!
We will gladly marry em!

President Association of Pot Scrappers!

4 Likes

Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by Nobody: 5:55am On Apr 04, 2017
Antichristus:
In other words, Nigerian women are easy targets. WOW!

I'm cummi** on your sister's face. Oh, what an easy target
Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by 1234onyekwe: 5:56am On Apr 04, 2017
airex:
Is it because of sex people get married? SMH at u and ur empty skull
If not for sex & child bearing what else do people get married for.
Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by DeepEyes: 5:59am On Apr 04, 2017
BSoul1001:
Playing with a women's heart is a child's game. It separates the boy's from MEN!
Dont fuss dear. Nobody is playing with anyones heart- both parties are playing the game. Thats all! My advice to you, and any other lady who my be feeling frustrated by the status quo and wishing they werent born as women in this degrading generation, is to simply distinguish urself by REFUSING TO PLAY THAT STUPIID GAME.

Live your life, pursue your dreams, respect ur body, when u meet a man be very plain and honest with what u want or DONT want, and I assure u that once your man sees you he'll recognize you. He wont bother playing games with u (even if hes a "player"wink cos u arent the typical fakeass pretentious biitch we like to TOY with. We've been playing with toys since we were kids so its very easy for us to spot a toy and start playing with it. Trust me dear, many of us guys know exactly what we want in a partner; a REAL woman that we can take seriously because her head is in the right place. But all these girls just try to SELL us their curves. First they size us up to see if we can AFFORD them, then they snubb those who cant, and start playing the game with those of us who can; they want us to worship them and spend on them and cater to their bleeping needs JUST because THEYRE SEXY OR ATTRACTIVE? How is that different from prostitution?? Heck we're not stupiid na, we play along and bang the hell outta them - bang our investment out of them while pitying the poor dude that will later MARRY them undecided....... But if she had appealed to me as a real woman, God knows I'd treat her with FULL respect whether as a friend, as a lover, or as a life partner! Full Respect!!

So again, dear lady, I feel ur frustration, but I console you with this potent piece of advice; distinguish yourself by refusing to play that game. We guys are in desperate need of ladies like you- not these glorified prostitutes we keep meeting.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by Nobody: 6:01am On Apr 04, 2017
BSoul1001:
Wise Words

1 Like

Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by coputa(m): 6:04am On Apr 04, 2017
sapientia:
I need how to make money easily in Lagos
Thumb up,not how to lavish your hard earned money,no wonder,there's a saying that's difficult to take Lagos money home.

1 Like

Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by Cingle(f): 6:07am On Apr 04, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by Cingle(f): 6:11am On Apr 04, 2017
Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by 1234onyekwe: 6:11am On Apr 04, 2017
mrdashing10:

Who are you to judge
Shebi sex isn't a two person process, Females will end up marrying leftovers like you.. On your wedding day, I'll come and tell your wife Chosen or Deeper Life wife that you're a leftover.
Leave the rest for us!!
We will gladly marry em!when a lady keeps banging every dick that comes her way we should term a left over. If u don't appreciate good things I personally do, there is nothing that can be compared to married to a lady who is a Virgin, knowing fully well that she has no past, & as well be at with peace with ur self

President Association of Pot Scrappers!
Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by Nobody: 6:13am On Apr 04, 2017
Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by Solozzo(m): 6:14am On Apr 04, 2017
Good ideas. But for the long term relationship part, must it be in a conference hall? Too expensive as you pay conference fees. How about library, church, university, supermarket, shoprite etc.
Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by 1234onyekwe: 6:15am On Apr 04, 2017
mrdashing10:

Who are you to judge
Leave the rest for us!!
We will gladly marry em!when a lady keeps banging every dick that comes her way we should term a left over. If u don't appreciate good things I personally do, there is nothing that can be compared to married kiss to a lady who is a Virgin, knowing fully well that she has no past, & as well be at with peace with ur self.[quote]
[sup][/sup][center][/center]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade / Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) / Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.