Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day (29549 Views)

Lady Tattoos "HIV+" On Her Private Part To Announce She Has The Virus (photos) / April Fool Prank. How I Pranked My Girl Yesterday / Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by macphilip: 9:36am On Apr 04, 2017
Continue doing skin to skin till the real HIV comes knocking
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 04, 2017
skarz:

a guy that is crazy will never make the relationship boring likewise girls that are crazy...I love girls that are crazy every minute we're always having fun

I hope you ain't crazy too because two craze man na full blown madness oooo. tongue
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by skarz: 9:37am On Apr 04, 2017
goingape1:
you go fvck masquerade one day
wereh gringrin
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by buffalowings: 9:39am On Apr 04, 2017
end time boyfriend
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by skarz: 9:39am On Apr 04, 2017
Aderola15:

I hope you ain't crazy too because two craze man na full blown madness oooo. tongue

cool I'm half mad half normal :Pso I'm good
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by geekybabe(f): 9:39am On Apr 04, 2017
Unmarried pple are still doing na*ked panachuku in this volatile life.

grin

HIV is freaking real.

1 Like

Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by goingape1: 9:42am On Apr 04, 2017
skarz:
wereh gringrin
na me you dey call wereh?
you never jamb craze persin
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by flyDixon: 9:44am On Apr 04, 2017
Are these questions she's asking not to have been asked before? How can you have unprotected sex with one who has never been tested before.............. Now I understand how and why the virus keeps spreading

1 Like

Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by onyii255(m): 9:44am On Apr 04, 2017
buygala:
The girl changed dp twice between 12:22 and 12:33, the eleven minutes in which this conversation lasted sad

She was still busy changing dp even when she was in suspense of the guy's HIV test result undecided ....

I mean...who has time for such frivolity when under such suspense?

In short....this conversation is rigged and fabricated just to trend online undecided....

Next bullshiit please sad

You deserve a medal... cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by F22RAPTOR(m): 9:44am On Apr 04, 2017
lokito:
Your babe is a sweet girl I love her reactions. Keep her safe pls
he that has ears, let him hear.
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by skarz: 9:45am On Apr 04, 2017
goingape1:
na me you dey call wereh?
you never jamb craze persin
at all...na me wereh pass for my side
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by onyii255(m): 9:46am On Apr 04, 2017
buygala:
The girl changed dp twice between 12:22 and 12:33, the eleven minutes in which this conversation lasted sad

She was still busy changing dp even when she was in suspense of the guy's HIV test result undecided ....

In short....this conversation is rigged and fabricated just to trend online undecided....

Nd the girl even told him "we'll fix this" as if HIV na wetin dem dey buy panadol for...

Next bullshit pls grin

4 Likes

Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by onyii255(m): 9:49am On Apr 04, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
and the mumu was asking where did you get it from

Nah from mosquito bite grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4852102_fbimg1486571259781_jpeg883b89ba61db0e73726c60c293b4b1f0

No mind am .. The guy withdraw am from bank.. cheesy
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by Alexrayz(m): 9:53am On Apr 04, 2017
Darejo:
On the first day of this month(April) which we all know to be April fool's day, I decided to prank my girlfriend by telling her I was HIV Positive grin.

She was most assuredly going to commit suicide if I'd not told her it was a joke tongue. See screenshots of our conversation below

All this benin people dat how dey roll please o dont go and be doing like dat o it so u will catch maginities u be thinking it April fool
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by Kenshinmunac(m): 9:53am On Apr 04, 2017
princechurchill:
I need to talk to her for some logistics reasons

grin
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by Jakama90(m): 9:54am On Apr 04, 2017
Guy see mek I tell you.... If you no marry dat girl, your place for hell fire go dey four special with triple fire.
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by Darlx(m): 9:56am On Apr 04, 2017
Walahi, op... After telling a girl you have HIV, nor be chat she go follow you chat o, to know weda you serious, she will dial your line instantly!!! And ask "so what were you saying Ayam not understanding "... Nobody swallows such a grave issue as easily as that babe did. Except she too nor sure of herself prior to that moment...

1 Like

Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by SuperSuave(m): 9:56am On Apr 04, 2017
buygala:

thought I was the only one that noticed
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by LordKushmann(m): 9:56am On Apr 04, 2017
A man is simply in a relationship with himself
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by daremiarchs(m): 10:00am On Apr 04, 2017
buygala:

Nice observation grin

2 Likes

Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by Culin(f): 10:01am On Apr 04, 2017
Jesus christ!
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by Lexusgs430: 10:02am On Apr 04, 2017
Shame on her and Drey ....... Having unprotected sex. Then wan born pickin ?

1 Like

Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by eyinjuege: 10:08am On Apr 04, 2017
buygala:

Hahahaha
I noticed that too, then began to wonder if WhatsApp had a feature that allowed slide display of pictures cheesy
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by chi4ik(m): 10:13am On Apr 04, 2017
meskana212:
Girls will always be girls....She was in shock and still switched dp 3times in 5mins... grin grin grin. I don't think she was surprised at all...maybe she is .........that you later found out.
I love your observatory skills. respect bro
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by chi4ik(m): 10:14am On Apr 04, 2017
buygala:

I love your observatory skills. respect bro

2 Likes

Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by hustenisama(m): 10:21am On Apr 04, 2017
Guy marry these girl by all means. She's a wife material she absorb it like nothing happened, she swallowed the pain guy no say I no tell u marry these beb
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by ucman1(m): 10:22am On Apr 04, 2017
But these your name sha... Drey......just wondering if it's oil or water drilling grin
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by oaroloye(m): 10:27am On Apr 04, 2017
Darejo:
On the first day of this month(April) which we all know to be April fool's day, I decided to prank my girlfriend by telling her I was HIV Positive grin.

She was most assuredly going to commit suicide if I'd not told her it was a joke tongue. See screenshots of our conversation below

That is not[i] APRIL[/i] Fool- that is "2017 FOOL!"

. PROVERBS 26:18-19.

18. As a mad man who casteth
firebrands, arrows, and death,
19. So is the man
that deceiveth his neighbour,
and saith,
"Am not I in sport?"
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by BarrElChapo(m): 10:30am On Apr 04, 2017
Celebration of pre marital sex huh... h lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by Tisham20(m): 10:31am On Apr 04, 2017
GreenMavro:
wink

Both of you are BIG FOOLS, so uve been having unprotected sex and you think you will not get HIV, even dose that use condom sef dy get am. better goan do HIV test o before i com back from my ogbanje meeting
waste of MB
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by hob(m): 10:31am On Apr 04, 2017
good one..ur bae is so on point

April fool toh badt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place / The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? / Guys, Have You Ever Had A T.hree.some? Share Your Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.