Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Between Reno Omokri And A Lady On Twitter On Relationship Matters - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Reno Omokri And A Lady On Twitter On Relationship Matters (18902 Views)

35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. / 'fairly Used Virgin' - Between Reno Omokri And A Female Twitter User / The Irony Of Life>>>>>>relationship Matters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Lady On Twitter On Relationship Matters by HARJANI9000(m): 10:11am On Apr 04, 2017
There is this sound in my head that is telling me that guy is right.............but wetin concern me two agbaya's. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Lady On Twitter On Relationship Matters by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 04, 2017
Well the bible says no to pre- marital sex ...but is surprisingly mute on pre- marital financing by boyfriends.

# Chris rock voice

1 Like

Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Lady On Twitter On Relationship Matters by mozel247: 10:12am On Apr 04, 2017
Is called boyfriend and not ATM machine
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Lady On Twitter On Relationship Matters by Lexusgs430: 10:12am On Apr 04, 2017
soberdrunk:
Broke guys and feminists be like "Preach Mr Reno!!! Preach!!!"........... angry

Na so o, no blame us. Why do some ladies feel like the guy must always drop cash (hard earned cash)...?
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Lady On Twitter On Relationship Matters by Articul8(m): 10:12am On Apr 04, 2017
And na them go first dey shout gender equality. Feminist oshi...
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Lady On Twitter On Relationship Matters by Stanleywaxy(m): 10:12am On Apr 04, 2017
He's so so on point.
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Lady On Twitter On Relationship Matters by Nollynude: 10:12am On Apr 04, 2017
Guyman02:
Big Brother Naija records 11 Million votes...
-1 vote = 30 Naira...
-11,000,000 X 30 = N330,000,000 Million...
-And the winner goes home with 25Million...
-Many Voters stays at home without shi shi...

Some people gathered 14 persons kept them in one house in South Africa, and some other people in Nigeria are buying fuel with their money and subscribing costly bouquets on DSTV to watch them and still vote with their money.
Prayer Point
My father, Anywhere they have tied our Senses, on top of coconut tree or inside lagoon, I release it by fire now!
Oya Everybody begin to pray, pray, pray!!

Oga, this shiit is stale already
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Lady On Twitter On Relationship Matters by kaystick86(m): 10:13am On Apr 04, 2017
Good response
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Lady On Twitter On Relationship Matters by Adeyeye09(m): 10:13am On Apr 04, 2017
The boyfriend should also never cry for sex. grin
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Lady On Twitter On Relationship Matters by frubben(m): 10:13am On Apr 04, 2017
Spot on reno. Them Don turn us to ATM.
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Lady On Twitter On Relationship Matters by OneManLegion(m): 10:13am On Apr 04, 2017
Aderola15:
A boyfriend aren't? angry

The thing weak me o.
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Lady On Twitter On Relationship Matters by oglalasioux(m): 10:15am On Apr 04, 2017
Aderola15:

That grammar is in order.
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Lady On Twitter On Relationship Matters by sammykari99(m): 10:15am On Apr 04, 2017
Na so Renos on point on this one "if you need a support go get a job"
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Lady On Twitter On Relationship Matters by oglalasioux(m): 10:16am On Apr 04, 2017
SuperSuave:
sharp eyes!! Typo error I guess

That grammar is in order.
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Lady On Twitter On Relationship Matters by najoke: 10:18am On Apr 04, 2017
Kondomatic:
If you can't win the argument, correct their grammar instead.
Reno has done worse....he picks on grammatical errors and peoples look when he cant give superior argument.
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Lady On Twitter On Relationship Matters by soberdrunk(m): 10:19am On Apr 04, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Na so o, no blame us. Why do some ladies feel like the guy must always drop cash (hard earned cash)...?

Hehehe!! I follow for Team Reno on this one ooo cheesy "relationship" nor be "employment" cheesy
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Lady On Twitter On Relationship Matters by oruma19: 10:19am On Apr 04, 2017
Reno and FFK na real bone for the gvt and social media neck. Bad guys. They say the truth sometimes sha... Nice one
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Lady On Twitter On Relationship Matters by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 04, 2017
reno is right dis time. All these galz shud stop seeing us as betnaija or mmm. Z it everyday dat u will go to shoprite. The worst part z dat most of dem r not lyk dat 5kbae wey go return all d money wey you don spend.
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Lady On Twitter On Relationship Matters by oruma19: 10:22am On Apr 04, 2017
najoke:

Reno has done worse....he picks on grammatical errors and peoples look when he cant give superior argument.
Reno isn't wrong my people. It's another way of saying "is not" in the USA. it's American English.
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Lady On Twitter On Relationship Matters by Absolutezero: 10:23am On Apr 04, 2017
They will be giving others advice meanwhile they are spending lavishly on their side chicks.
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Lady On Twitter On Relationship Matters by Lexusgs430: 10:23am On Apr 04, 2017
soberdrunk:

Hehehe!! I follow for Team Reno on this one ooo cheesy "relationship" nor be "employment" cheesy

We dey that team together..... . Let's go and get drunk together and hopefully get sober, later on.... .
Then we can attack Reno about his stance on GEJ....
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Lady On Twitter On Relationship Matters by oruma19: 10:28am On Apr 04, 2017
Adeyeye09:
The boyfriend should also never cry for sex. grin
wetin u de tok? Who enjoy seexx pass? No be d woman?
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Lady On Twitter On Relationship Matters by Godiloveu(f): 10:28am On Apr 04, 2017
Oga Samhay, Uncle Reh!is to talking to uo
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Lady On Twitter On Relationship Matters by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 04, 2017
That girl must be an Olosho due to her sense of reasoning.
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Lady On Twitter On Relationship Matters by Authority07(m): 10:37am On Apr 04, 2017
good response ....

Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Lady On Twitter On Relationship Matters by ipodstinks: 10:45am On Apr 04, 2017
that is my man. always on point. after all, they do clamour for gender equality, but when it comes to certain things, they remember men are the head. confused set of beings.
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Lady On Twitter On Relationship Matters by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 04, 2017
Aderola15:
u have the fakest smile ever.
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Lady On Twitter On Relationship Matters by seunmsg(m): 10:52am On Apr 04, 2017
For once, reno said something reasonable.
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Lady On Twitter On Relationship Matters by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 04, 2017
fabiano09:

u have the fakest smile ever.

So?

Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Lady On Twitter On Relationship Matters by BBBlaze: 11:00am On Apr 04, 2017
i like him on this one!

he is sayin a bitter truth all ladies have to swallow! cool
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Lady On Twitter On Relationship Matters by redx: 11:03am On Apr 04, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74JYmE3Jxww

To The Ladies Out There Do You Think Men Still Need To Be Toasted?
Our Love Doctor @SkukiPeeshaun & @Franklinspeaking Don't Share The Same Opinion.. Tell Us What You Think On The Comment Section...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? / Lady Narrates How A Man Was Asking Her And Her Cousin Out At The Same Time / Snoring And Chewing While Sleeping...share Experience And Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.