Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Facebook Slay Queens Share “no Makeup” Photos. The Comments They Got Were Cruel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facebook Slay Queens Share “no Makeup” Photos. The Comments They Got Were Cruel (5847 Views)

Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) / 2 Nigerian Facebook Slay Queens Fight Dirty Over Rich Guy, He Reacts / Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Slay Queens Share “no Makeup” Photos. The Comments They Got Were Cruel by Choiszman(m): 3:06pm On Apr 04, 2017
Two Facebook slay queens decided to share photos of their “Real Face” without make-up on Facebook.. and Nigerians tore them from limb to limb.

One of the lady was pictured with hairnet, rocking her blue gown stylishly pointing to her tattoo on her neck, while the other donned a nose ring, a red blouse and a head warmer.

The picture garned over 700 comments with no positive comment about their looks.

See the picture below followed by some reactions on Facebook:

CC: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Ishilove, Marpol, Semid4lyfe, Obinoscopy

Re: Facebook Slay Queens Share “no Makeup” Photos. The Comments They Got Were Cruel by Choiszman(m): 3:07pm On Apr 04, 2017
cry

Re: Facebook Slay Queens Share “no Makeup” Photos. The Comments They Got Were Cruel by BreezyCB(m): 3:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
Most Nigerian Girls slaying on Facebook are being slayed by Hunger in real life

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Facebook Slay Queens Share “no Makeup” Photos. The Comments They Got Were Cruel by Judasjudas(m): 3:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
Jesu! this ones can act horror movies with no costume .. .. See vampires na..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Facebook Slay Queens Share “no Makeup” Photos. The Comments They Got Were Cruel by Choiszman(m): 3:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
grin

Re: Facebook Slay Queens Share “no Makeup” Photos. The Comments They Got Were Cruel by Choiszman(m): 3:11pm On Apr 04, 2017
9ja people gat no chills

Re: Facebook Slay Queens Share “no Makeup” Photos. The Comments They Got Were Cruel by Emekus92(m): 3:17pm On Apr 04, 2017
Mehn this is d definition of ugly
Re: Facebook Slay Queens Share “no Makeup” Photos. The Comments They Got Were Cruel by decatalyst(m): 3:18pm On Apr 04, 2017
Dirty things! undecided

Thank God for makeup creativity, people would be convulsing mere seeing some girls undecided
Re: Facebook Slay Queens Share “no Makeup” Photos. The Comments They Got Were Cruel by TrapQueen717: 3:29pm On Apr 04, 2017
undecided

TrapHedges and Sinz...nawa ooo ur girlfriends are slaying in their pishures ...
Re: Facebook Slay Queens Share “no Makeup” Photos. The Comments They Got Were Cruel by TSOM(m): 3:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
There's no way the girl on long, brown weaves can convince me she wasn't physically assaulted by her boyfriend. Swollen eyes, blood-shot eyeballs, sleep lines all over her face... He's got a lot to answer to.

Darn! They look fugly!
Re: Facebook Slay Queens Share “no Makeup” Photos. The Comments They Got Were Cruel by deathstroke(m): 3:40pm On Apr 04, 2017
But seriously, this is serious shocked shocked

Ugliness at its peak

God forbid

Threw up

Men I can't eat again!!!

Lord help me
Re: Facebook Slay Queens Share “no Makeup” Photos. The Comments They Got Were Cruel by TrapHedges(m): 3:43pm On Apr 04, 2017
TrapQueen717:
undecided

TrapHedges and Sinz...nawa ooo ur girlfriends are slaying in their pishures ...

lols these slayqueens lol... Hungry girls abeg..i no do slayqueen
Re: Facebook Slay Queens Share “no Makeup” Photos. The Comments They Got Were Cruel by AlexCk: 3:50pm On Apr 04, 2017
Shoo
Are they sick ni,

They resemble those weird vampires for blade2.

Vampire slayers needed asap
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Facebook Slay Queens Share “no Makeup” Photos. The Comments They Got Were Cruel by Choiszman(m): 3:54pm On Apr 04, 2017
Where lalasticlala dy sef undecided

My eyes can't take this anymore grin cheesy
Re: Facebook Slay Queens Share “no Makeup” Photos. The Comments They Got Were Cruel by David25(m): 4:09pm On Apr 04, 2017
Thank God for makeup grin
Re: Facebook Slay Queens Share “no Makeup” Photos. The Comments They Got Were Cruel by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 04, 2017
mehn I can't take this

shuo

see face

sh.it mehn
damn
screw sh.it

crap

damn
holy antimony

warahell
Re: Facebook Slay Queens Share “no Makeup” Photos. The Comments They Got Were Cruel by Principe67(m): 5:00pm On Apr 04, 2017
Wettin be this undecided
Re: Facebook Slay Queens Share “no Makeup” Photos. The Comments They Got Were Cruel by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 04, 2017
Slay queens wey no fit use data upgrade thier Facebook app grin
Re: Facebook Slay Queens Share “no Makeup” Photos. The Comments They Got Were Cruel by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 04, 2017
Stoners! grin
Re: Facebook Slay Queens Share “no Makeup” Photos. The Comments They Got Were Cruel by Moving4: 5:09pm On Apr 04, 2017
Slay queens my foot... Dese ones DAT look like rabies infected people...
Re: Facebook Slay Queens Share “no Makeup” Photos. The Comments They Got Were Cruel by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 04, 2017
Later they wil say boys are ugly
Re: Facebook Slay Queens Share “no Makeup” Photos. The Comments They Got Were Cruel by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 04, 2017
Hot babes.Sarcasm.
Re: Facebook Slay Queens Share “no Makeup” Photos. The Comments They Got Were Cruel by obiorathesubtle: 7:40pm On Apr 04, 2017
shocked

I have to disinfect my phone oh..

Dafuq is halldisz?
Re: Facebook Slay Queens Share “no Makeup” Photos. The Comments They Got Were Cruel by brandydaniells(m): 8:13pm On Apr 04, 2017
dafuq is vhis ah? what are they slaying ? baboons?
Re: Facebook Slay Queens Share “no Makeup” Photos. The Comments They Got Were Cruel by Choiszman(m): 9:39pm On Apr 04, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
shocked

I have to disinfect my phone oh..

Dafuq is halldisz?
grin cheesy
Re: Facebook Slay Queens Share “no Makeup” Photos. The Comments They Got Were Cruel by Jadoskii(m): 10:36pm On Apr 04, 2017
Imagine dis ones telling you to go down on them....choiii iyanmaaa
Re: Facebook Slay Queens Share “no Makeup” Photos. The Comments They Got Were Cruel by Frolic: 10:41pm On Apr 04, 2017
Looking at these one's person fit vomit esp if it were some food you didnt wanna take in the first place grin . Odikwa seerious!
Re: Facebook Slay Queens Share “no Makeup” Photos. The Comments They Got Were Cruel by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 04, 2017
the girl on red top looks like someone that got punched in the face
Re: Facebook Slay Queens Share “no Makeup” Photos. The Comments They Got Were Cruel by Aphrygian(m): 11:18pm On Apr 04, 2017
You all see ugly ladies buh me i see ladies suffering from excessive drug use.
Re: Facebook Slay Queens Share “no Makeup” Photos. The Comments They Got Were Cruel by mhiztaNexy(m): 12:54am On Apr 05, 2017
God punish guys wey dey make dis gurls feel fly. ogun kee em likers and likee too
Re: Facebook Slay Queens Share “no Makeup” Photos. The Comments They Got Were Cruel by sirvvy: 2:00am On Apr 05, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Blood of Jesus !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Facebook Slay Queens Share “no Makeup” Photos. The Comments They Got Were Cruel by sirvvy: 2:03am On Apr 05, 2017
BreezyCB:
Most Nigerian Girls slaying on Facebook are being slayed by Hunger in real life

Wicked grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

[PHOTOS] 24yr-old Naija P0rnstar Str!ps As S3xy Nurse In Her Debut S3x Scene! / This Is How Sperm Taste Like / ,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.