Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Ladies, How Do You Decline Giving Guys Your Contact? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Do You Decline Giving Guys Your Contact? (41031 Views)

Ladies Would You Decline Dating A Guy Because Of His Type Of Job?mention The Job / Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick / Fb User Rahmat Ibraheem Said She Loves Giving Guys A Mouth Gig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, How Do You Decline Giving Guys Your Contact? by Nobody: 5:32am On Apr 06, 2017
Lordkylie:
wawu so because someone isn't pretty she shouldn't have self esteem? The way the lot of you reason is fuc.led up. By the way his would you feel if you see your girlfriend giving out her number to another guy?
It's not forming if you choose not to give out your number, it's called principle there's no need to waste your time and his time if you ain't interested. I used to give out my number freely until I had a serious case of a stalker since then if we haven't attained a level of friendship, hell no! You've got to admit it's weird for any normal person to just give out digits to someone you just met.

Anyway, who am I kidding ? this is romance section wisdom doesn't quite reign supreme
My girlfriend is free to give out her number if she feels like giving it out, so far we ain't engaged, some gals are ugly and they don't know how to package, those kinda girls are not supposed to form, I don't know of other guys, I can collect a lady number and not even call or text her afterwards if I detest her level of intelligence is low during the first conversation, I hate dull girls with passion.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Decline Giving Guys Your Contact? by Nobody: 5:32am On Apr 06, 2017
nkemdi89:
Please I don't want to give you my number or better say " my husband is a military or police man" it works like magic.immediately the men will start apologising.
grin
Re: Ladies, How Do You Decline Giving Guys Your Contact? by Lordkylie(f): 5:43am On Apr 06, 2017
bjhaid:
My girlfriend is free to give out her number if she feels like giving it out, so far we ain't engaged, some gals are ugly and they don't know how to package, those kinda girls are not supposed to form, I don't know of other guys, I can collect a lady number and not even call or text her afterwards if I detest her level of intelligence is low during the first conversation, I hate dull girls with passion.
Do you have money? Are you handsome? If not then you're not allowed to form or ask for girls' digits! You see how weird that sounds, my point is even if a girl is ugly she has every right to refuse to give out her number. The same guys throwing around the word ugly are most likely the ones who criticize girls who ignore broke, not so fine(I'm averse to using the word ugly on a person) guys.
P.S: not giving out your number doesn't necessarily equate forming sometimes you're not just interested.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Decline Giving Guys Your Contact? by Fourwinds: 5:45am On Apr 06, 2017
Divay22:
If you can't give, you nicely turn them down....But i have seen some very rude guys,some can even take it by force.......

This is what i do...

If i nicely refuse and you are so adamant about getting the number. I'll give it to you But it's when you call I'll tell you my phone is mine and i decide who and who not to talk to.....
I just ignore the calls and if you won't stop calling grin grin grin Oya o na to give the nearest boy let him pretend to be my boyfriend...
u have d best answer so far

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Do You Decline Giving Guys Your Contact? by Nobody: 5:48am On Apr 06, 2017
Lordkylie:
Do you have money? Are you handsome? If not then you're not allowed to form or ask for girls' digits! You see how weird that sounds, my point is even if a girl is ugly she has every right to refuse to give out her number. The same guys throwing around the word ugly are most likely the ones who criticize girls who ignore broke, not so fine(I'm averse to using the word ugly on a person) guys.
P.S: not giving out your number doesn't necessarily equate forming sometimes you're not just interested.
intelligent contributions so far,go girl! wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Decline Giving Guys Your Contact? by Nobody: 5:51am On Apr 06, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Just say no. What's with the drama?
well,most guys don't easily take "no" for an answer.so my question is in that situation what do we do without sounding rude?
Re: Ladies, How Do You Decline Giving Guys Your Contact? by Realcash224(m): 5:53am On Apr 06, 2017
Pls i don't share my digit like father christmas!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Decline Giving Guys Your Contact? by Fourwinds: 5:55am On Apr 06, 2017
Fmartin:
girls matta don tire me oh! u no lyk person, y lie to them if i were u, i wil say 'luk mr. my line is nt an emergency line that i should be giving to pple.. hiss, then walk awt' is that hard
and dat is d rudeness we are talking about

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Decline Giving Guys Your Contact? by Fourwinds: 5:56am On Apr 06, 2017
Benita27:
Simply say "Sorry, I don't give my number to strangers". If he insist, converse with him but still decline. There's no harm in saying "No" and standing on that, everyone mustn't be your friend, taking numbers from guys you don't like shows you're not stable.
good one sister

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Do You Decline Giving Guys Your Contact? by Nobody: 5:59am On Apr 06, 2017
Lordkylie:
it doesn't sound weird trust me, every lady have their preference and like, but sometimes you don't know what the guy is up to, it's not everyone that collects number that'll call you trust me, I might collect your number and not call, if you give a guy your number and he starts disturbing or sending ridiculous messages, block him asap.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Decline Giving Guys Your Contact? by sulakishop(m): 6:06am On Apr 06, 2017
Just do like my little sister, give him today's date, tell him you are not with the phone example 08.05.04.2017
Re: Ladies, How Do You Decline Giving Guys Your Contact? by 2shur: 6:07am On Apr 06, 2017
Abegi .broke gals livin on mtn 100 for a month
Re: Ladies, How Do You Decline Giving Guys Your Contact? by Nobody: 6:08am On Apr 06, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
Most of we ladies get approached by different calibers of men asking for our contacts ranging from the good, bad and ugly.

We definitely can't give out our digits to every tom, dick and harry that asks for it so my question is what is the best way of saying NO to some of these men that request for ur digits without being Rude, insulting or destroying their Ego?

Why do I get the feeling that you created this thread just to show yourself

But why men no go approach you when you be like some angel wen God give leave? shocked If e no happen na im b say u need to tell your village people to dissolve that meeting sharp sharp

But say you fine no mean say make you dey do shakara oooo. B4 u know now e go be like aunty patricia wen still dey discover mungo park.

A word. Don't assume that every single guy that approaches you wants to go to za ozza room. The great majority of ladies are guilty of this and that is why they fret about giving out numbers. Give someone a chance and if they prove unworthy of your time, cut the crap. No be by force to pick call or answer whatsapp.

My suggestion. Get a new sim. call it "customer line"grin. Register it on whatsapp, then throw it into that your old 'rock with me' and leave it at home. But have it in mind that that line is not for your "use" if you know what I mean. Just put #100 once in a while make mtn no block am. Put the number there and leave am. If you come get ministration for dream one night see one of the guys wen ask you, that way u go fit recover d number, else, leave am there. e no go bite you. You may need it someday. wink
Re: Ladies, How Do You Decline Giving Guys Your Contact? by Fourwinds: 6:08am On Apr 06, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol @ heart break grin u want me to choke on my tea .. so you feel my pain abi grin
Well my driver drives me about maybe thats the reason grin intimidating much
stop all these things jaree...u need a man and be humble....it doesn't take any thing from u rather makes u homely...I want to hear good news
Re: Ladies, How Do You Decline Giving Guys Your Contact? by Nobody: 6:11am On Apr 06, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Why do I get the feeling that you created this thread just to show yourself

But why men no go approach you when you be like some angel wen God give leave? shocked If e no happen na im b say u need to tell your village people to dissolve that meeting sharp sharp

But say you fine no mean say make you dey do shakara oooo. B4 u know now e go be like aunty patricia wen still dey discover mungo park.

A word. Don't assume that every single guy that approaches you wants to go to za ozza room. The great majority of ladies are guilty of this and that is why they fret about giving out numbers. Give someone a chance and if they prove unworthy of your time, cut the crap. No be by force to pick call or answer whatsapp.

My suggestion. Get a new sim. call it "customer line"grin. Register it on whatsapp, then throw it into that your old 'rock with me' and leave it at home. But have it in mind that that line is not for your "use" if you know what I mean. Just put #100 once in a while make mtn no block am. Put the number there and leave am. If you come get ministration for dream one night see one of the guys wen ask you, that way u go fit recover d number, else, leave am there. e no go bite you. You may need it someday. wink
Lol thanks for ur kind words but I didn't create the topic to "show myself".You made sense with ur suggestion but sorry to say It doesn't really answer the question I asked.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Decline Giving Guys Your Contact? by Nobody: 6:11am On Apr 06, 2017
annyberry:
I just answer NO, if am bin ask my reasons I also reply back NO reason.

Oya give me your number... We get matter to discuss grin
Re: Ladies, How Do You Decline Giving Guys Your Contact? by Nobody: 6:12am On Apr 06, 2017
sulakishop:
Just do like my little sister, give him today's date, tell him you are not with the phone example 08.05.04.2017
grin grin Savagery at its finest
Re: Ladies, How Do You Decline Giving Guys Your Contact? by Syjibrin(f): 6:13am On Apr 06, 2017
Judasjudas:

that's the Aim/p0int ..
until u see the guy entering his range rover about to drive off .. u start screaming
Wait! wait!! wait!! ..iv not saved the number ..
guy u sound like someone that got so much experience I like that
Re: Ladies, How Do You Decline Giving Guys Your Contact? by Fourwinds: 6:14am On Apr 06, 2017
arleck:

young man you be pussy abeg!! xo you lyk a gurl nd u walk up 2 her and she pretend nt 2 get interested in d convo, xo u'll jes let go dat way huh! ryt??
dats where u are wrong...is it everything u see dat u like dat u can buy.?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Decline Giving Guys Your Contact? by bigtt76(f): 6:17am On Apr 06, 2017
Not when the network babe responds that this number does not exist grin

ToriBlue:
You tell them your phone is switched off.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Decline Giving Guys Your Contact? by Nobody: 6:19am On Apr 06, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
well,most guys don't easily take "no" for an answer.so my question is in that situation what do we do without sounding rude?

Tell them you're engaged or wear a decoy wedding ring.

Done

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Decline Giving Guys Your Contact? by praisekeyzz(m): 6:22am On Apr 06, 2017
ToriBlue:
You tell them your phone is switched off.
Wat if it says "d no u dialed doesn't exist" grin
Re: Ladies, How Do You Decline Giving Guys Your Contact? by Divay22(f): 6:24am On Apr 06, 2017
fergie001:

Oya sorry,am.not rude nah

Can I......(coughs)
(Coughs again)
Look at d anger in her face

Then smiles ,summons enough calm and ask
Can I ask u sth grin grin grin grin
Sure cheesy cheesy.Good morning
Re: Ladies, How Do You Decline Giving Guys Your Contact? by Humility017(m): 6:26am On Apr 06, 2017
Cesc001:
Ladies forming....
they're having a heyday...
Re: Ladies, How Do You Decline Giving Guys Your Contact? by Fourwinds: 6:27am On Apr 06, 2017
arleck:
Na so em go dy do till wen dm go old... 4 dis era you dont wana gve guy ur num,, d gurl nxt door wud hurrydly do dat, i sorry 4 una...
by nextstep ( m ): 11:08pm On Apr 05
As a guy, I think women really should
be blunt about it. F*ck the guy's ego.
Of course the weak ones will resort
to name calling, but just let that roll
off your back. If all women stopped
being nice about the put down, more
guys will be forced to up their game.
Now obviously, some guys are
stupidly persistent, and can start
being physical, so carry pepper spray
)
At the same time I'd advice guys to
raise their inner game (self-
confidence, focus on self
improvement, abundance mentality)
and outer game (grooming, body
language) so that rejection is not an
issue. Guys claim to be all hard, but
then get butt hurt when a woman
says no. Take each rejection as an
opportunity to learn, and no, you
won't get every chick. Deal.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Decline Giving Guys Your Contact? by Nobody: 6:27am On Apr 06, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
... I didn't create the topic to "show myself".
Don't mind that my feeling jawe. Na so im dey run up an dan like say Usain Bolt dey pursue am. grin

Brownbarbie97:
You made sense with ur suggestion but sorry to say It doesn't really answer the question I asked.

I know your question is "how to say NO." A yuuuggge NO. I answered in my own way: say NO in style. Think smart and save your conscience mind the pain

From your comments that I've gathered that you seem like someone who cares a lot about people's feelings (not necessarily their perception of you though). Your conscience mind pricks you like a needle each time it thinks it has hurt a feeling.
In Morpheus' voice: welcome barbie, to the real world. feelings are fleeting. So take comfort that the feeling you hurt today will be healed in the next 5 minutes. And the person who asks for your number now may despise you tomorrow (never mind your fine face).

Its good to be caring. But to care about every little thing drains your energy that you won't have energy to care for things that matter.

No need for sorry. See that caring I talked about. wink

I guess by now you must have gotten millions of pm here on NL. Suggestion for your next topic: "How to say NO to pm on NL." grin
Short answer. Just call seun and ask him to shut down NL cheesy

[s]But I wonder why someone will be asking for number in this recession [/s]grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Decline Giving Guys Your Contact? by kherlly(m): 6:34am On Apr 06, 2017
ToriBlue:
Tell them I lost my phone.

Give them fake number.

Tell them I'm married.

Claimin you are married whereas na lie... Come to think of it if that is the guy God destined for you That will surely be a miss.....
Re: Ladies, How Do You Decline Giving Guys Your Contact? by Nobody: 6:37am On Apr 06, 2017
ToriBlue:
Tell them I lost my phone.
Ok. Take. Go an buy phone wink

ToriBlue:
Give them fake number.
what the crap

ToriBlue:
Tell them I'm married.
Spirit husband ti take over grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Decline Giving Guys Your Contact? by wristbangle: 6:38am On Apr 06, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
Until y'all clock 35 then you start creating threads on "how to tell my gateman man na man" or "ladies can you marry a blind cripple with cute dimples?" Pls continue forming superstars. I don't blame you, I blame the inventors of makeup, weaveon and other fake accessories that boosts your egos. I would love to see you do shakara with your real ugly faces and iya eko hair grin

grin grin
Re: Ladies, How Do You Decline Giving Guys Your Contact? by Divay22(f): 6:42am On Apr 06, 2017
metroid:
To confirm if a girl is giving you her real number no need to flash her just recite the digits wrongly back to her if she corrects you gbam! grin grin Works for me all the time
hahaha...you na badoo o.... That wrote number has never done it for me
Re: Ladies, How Do You Decline Giving Guys Your Contact? by adajoe555: 6:49am On Apr 06, 2017
me I will give you my number but I will change the two last digits or if its 070 I will give you 080 and tell you to call later my phone is down ...as simple as that..I won't even struggle or argue with you..very polite
Re: Ladies, How Do You Decline Giving Guys Your Contact? by Judasjudas(m): 6:52am On Apr 06, 2017
Syjibrin:
guy u sound like someone that got so much experience I like that
Thankz al0t ..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm / Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes / 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.