Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Ladies Would You Decline Dating A Guy Because Of His Type Of Job?mention The Job - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Would You Decline Dating A Guy Because Of His Type Of Job?mention The Job (1986 Views)

I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small / Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You / Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Would You Decline Dating A Guy Because Of His Type Of Job?mention The Job by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 29, 2020
Do ladies care about the kind of job a guy does? what could be their reason for not dating a guy with such job? If i may ask,ladies can you date a guy that works with 'lawma' but earns well?
Re: Ladies Would You Decline Dating A Guy Because Of His Type Of Job?mention The Job by Auntyesther(f): 6:39pm On Jan 29, 2020
Me no fit date guy wey dey work for mortuary o!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Would You Decline Dating A Guy Because Of His Type Of Job?mention The Job by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 29, 2020
Lol..Lawma? As what? What department?

If he's the head of the financial unit or general manager, cool. But if he's in the PSP department.... Hmmmmm....kole werk.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Would You Decline Dating A Guy Because Of His Type Of Job?mention The Job by sLentlover7778(m): 6:40pm On Jan 29, 2020
And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach. Isaiah 4:1.

Oko won lode.. grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Would You Decline Dating A Guy Because Of His Type Of Job?mention The Job by vincentjk(m): 6:41pm On Jan 29, 2020
Auntyesther:

What if i work in an abroad mortuary and receive my monies in dollars nko?
Re: Ladies Would You Decline Dating A Guy Because Of His Type Of Job?mention The Job by dangoteinlaw: 6:43pm On Jan 29, 2020
That work you are doing do you like yourself there? grin grin
Re: Ladies Would You Decline Dating A Guy Because Of His Type Of Job?mention The Job by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 29, 2020
Lawyers; too domineering. Would clash with my personality.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Would You Decline Dating A Guy Because Of His Type Of Job?mention The Job by delectablegyal(f): 8:44pm On Jan 29, 2020
money must be made. ladies care about money not the type of job he does.

be the provider. buy her all she wants. that is her concern not your job.

she cares about b.l.o..w.j.o.b thoughcheesy.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Would You Decline Dating A Guy Because Of His Type Of Job?mention The Job by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:45pm On Jan 29, 2020
Mortuary workers... men in uniform... surgeon.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Would You Decline Dating A Guy Because Of His Type Of Job?mention The Job by Lamanii22(f): 9:47pm On Jan 29, 2020
Auntyesther:

Hehehehehehe omo lomo
Re: Ladies Would You Decline Dating A Guy Because Of His Type Of Job?mention The Job by Lamanii22(f): 9:48pm On Jan 29, 2020
vincentjk:

What if i work in an abroad mortuary and receive my monies in dollars nko?

Loool if it's abroad.. It is still reasonable.. But I don't think I can still date you lol
Re: Ladies Would You Decline Dating A Guy Because Of His Type Of Job?mention The Job by vincentjk(m): 9:53pm On Jan 29, 2020
Lamanii22:

Loool if it's abroad.. It is still reasonable.. But I don't think I can still date you lol

You won't date me because of my job lol

Well fine
Re: Ladies Would You Decline Dating A Guy Because Of His Type Of Job?mention The Job by Lamanii22(f): 10:04pm On Jan 29, 2020
vincentjk:

You won't date me because of my job lol

Well fine

Mehn.. People doing that kinda job are trying sha... They should be awarded.. Imagine if everyone was scared of dead people.. Who would take care or guard the bodies.. ...
Re: Ladies Would You Decline Dating A Guy Because Of His Type Of Job?mention The Job by Ekaka1(m): 10:09pm On Jan 29, 2020
Most of them will decline dating a man if the guy works in Chevron, Shell, Mobil, Splat, Total , NNPC , DPR, NLNG, NESTOIL...etc kiss tongue
Re: Ladies Would You Decline Dating A Guy Because Of His Type Of Job?mention The Job by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 29, 2020
I once had a funny experience a long time ago.
There was this guy then in my Church. Fine big boy. His Parents are very rich. He was every ladies dream man. Some sisters even claimed it was revealed to them that he's their husband and all that. But the guy, being a guy man, ( Yankee product but very spiritual bro) declined the sisters and say na me him want o. So we got talking after the senior pastors approval to start courtship.

Then one day, I asked him what he does for a living and bro said he works with NEPA. Ha! My heart just dropped. You know... With the way NEPA is being regarded less in the country and how people curse and bash them from time to time. The thought just made me lose interest; not totally but it affected the way I saw him from them. I ended up calling off the relationship over a light matter. undecided

So I think to a large extent the nature of ones job can affect dating. But it shouldn't be, really.
What you both are already married and something now happens along the line that leaves him with no option but to take up that kind of job you dont fancy, what will you do? Dump him? No now.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Would You Decline Dating A Guy Because Of His Type Of Job?mention The Job by Froshloaded: 10:14pm On Jan 29, 2020
AdorableSapphir:
There was this guy then in my Church. Fine big boy. His Parents are very rich. He was every ladies dream man. Some sisters even claimed it was revealed to them that he's their husband and all that. But the guy, being a guy man, ( Yankee product but very spiritual bro) declined the sisters and say na me him want o. So we got talking after the senior pastors approval to start courtship.

Then one day, I asked him what he does for a living and bro said he works with NEPA. Ha! My heart just dropped. You know... With the way NEPA is being regarded less in the country and how people curse and bash them from time to time. The thought just made me lose interest; not totally but it affected the way I saw him from them. I ended up calling off the relationship over a light matter. undecided

So I think to a large extent the nature of ones job can affect dating. But it shouldn't be, really.
What you both are already married and something now happens along the line that leaves him with no option but to take up that kind of job you dont fancy, what will you do? Dump him? No now.
Chai grin
Re: Ladies Would You Decline Dating A Guy Because Of His Type Of Job?mention The Job by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 29, 2020
Stay at home job...I don't find men that work from home attractive,don't be home always
Re: Ladies Would You Decline Dating A Guy Because Of His Type Of Job?mention The Job by hahn(m): 10:49pm On Jan 29, 2020
Michellekabod2:
Stay at home job...I don't find men that work from home attractive,don't be home always

Even if he earns more than people who go out?
Re: Ladies Would You Decline Dating A Guy Because Of His Type Of Job?mention The Job by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 29, 2020
hahn:

Even if he earns more than people who go out?
nah...but in the case if pay is equal I will prefer he works out of home
Re: Ladies Would You Decline Dating A Guy Because Of His Type Of Job?mention The Job by hahn(m): 11:02pm On Jan 29, 2020
Michellekabod2:
nah...but in the case if pay is equal I will prefer he works out of home

Lol
Re: Ladies Would You Decline Dating A Guy Because Of His Type Of Job?mention The Job by Hisimperialmaje(m): 11:07pm On Jan 29, 2020
delectablegyal:
money must be made. ladies care about money not the type of job he does.

be the provider. buy her all she wants. that is her concern not your job.

she cares about b.l.o..w.j.o.b thoughcheesy.
God bless you, your head dey there and the blwjob part lol..no worry e still join
Re: Ladies Would You Decline Dating A Guy Because Of His Type Of Job?mention The Job by vanida6: 11:08pm On Jan 29, 2020
police police police police cheesy
Re: Ladies Would You Decline Dating A Guy Because Of His Type Of Job?mention The Job by MJBOLT: 7:01am On Jan 30, 2020
i hope one day you will be able to create the kind of man you want

Michellekabod2:

1 Like

Re: Ladies Would You Decline Dating A Guy Because Of His Type Of Job?mention The Job by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 30, 2020
MJBOLT:
i hope one day you will be able to create the kind of man you want

there are millions of them roaming the earth. Don't you see men going out to their respective businesses and job? They aren't scarce
Re: Ladies Would You Decline Dating A Guy Because Of His Type Of Job?mention The Job by pryme(m): 8:44am On Jan 30, 2020
Michellekabod2:

There is nothing so fulfilling like working and at the same time having all time in the world to do what you still want to do.

For someone that has been in the public service for a long time, working from home is my dream.
Cos you will answerable to no one.

Besides I think people that work from home will have more time with the kids.
But it all boils down to the kind of job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Would You Decline Dating A Guy Because Of His Type Of Job?mention The Job by vincentjk(m): 8:53am On Jan 30, 2020
Lamanii22:

Mehn.. People doing that kinda job are trying sha... They should be awarded.. Imagine if everyone was scared of dead people.. Who would take care or guard the bodies.. ...

Once a human is dead the corpse is nothing but an empty carcass, I used to get scared on sighting a corpse but when my dad died, I visited the mortuary steady and got used to seeing them because I saw different sizes and kinds of bodies in different forms and also the decaying smell oozing outta that place

On the funeral day before the burial, I was shedding tears and feeling emotional but the undertaker told me to stop because my dad is no longer there so me crying and talking to an empty carcass doesn't make sense. Imagine cry

1 Like

Re: Ladies Would You Decline Dating A Guy Because Of His Type Of Job?mention The Job by Kingsteve(m): 9:03am On Jan 30, 2020
How about a trucker?
Not naija Dangote truckers ooo.
I mean...
Abroad truckers with better trucks.

Re: Ladies Would You Decline Dating A Guy Because Of His Type Of Job?mention The Job by incredible5(m): 10:31am On Jan 30, 2020
vanida6:
police police police police cheesy
what's wrong with police
Re: Ladies Would You Decline Dating A Guy Because Of His Type Of Job?mention The Job by Kazeemakeem(m): 10:47am On Jan 30, 2020
favoryte33:
Do ladies care about the kind of job a guy does? what could be their reason for not dating a guy with such job? If i may ask,ladies can you date a guy that works with 'lawma' but earns well?

female banker
Re: Ladies Would You Decline Dating A Guy Because Of His Type Of Job?mention The Job by luminouz(m): 10:59am On Jan 30, 2020
AdorableSapphir:

Someone works abroad with NEPA and because of your close mindedness,you dumped a relationship approved even by your pastors and GOD?? undecided

Who made most Nigerian babes like this? So material minded and shortsighted. See the very sîlly excuse you gave to dump a man who would have made you happy.

I just taya for you sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Would You Decline Dating A Guy Because Of His Type Of Job?mention The Job by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 30, 2020
luminouz:

Someone works abroad with NEPA and because of your close mindedness,you dumped a relationship approved even by your pastors and GOD?? undecided

Who made most Nigerian babes like this? So material minded and shortsighted. See the very sîlly excuse you gave to dump a man who would have made you happy.

I just taya for you sha

Learn to poke your nose where it belongs.
I have my reasons for calling it off. Read again for better comprehension. Onye ofe Nmanu

1 Like

Re: Ladies Would You Decline Dating A Guy Because Of His Type Of Job?mention The Job by luminouz(m): 11:21am On Jan 30, 2020
AdorableSapphir:

Learn to poke your nose where it belongs.
I have my reasons for calling it off. Read again for better comprehension. Onye ofe Nmanu

You made it my business when you posted it here.

Read it all once and I absolutely understand everything. You called it off based on a light excuse AFTER making up your mind that he is not your dream man based on his job type.
That you can't see how shallow you sound is so surprising. A fact you even made clearer by the racial slur you added at the end of your post.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is the Type of Money You Should Make [Picture] / Bbnaija 2020: Moment Nengi Place Her Bra On Trickyt Head. VIDEO / I'm The King Of Sexual Threads. I Make Guys And Lesbians Horñy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.