Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Photo Of A Beautiful Family Of 10 Children - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo Of A Beautiful Family Of 10 Children (30786 Views)

Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos / 10 Children Raised By Animals / Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Family Of 10 Children by Riyikebaby(f): 5:12pm On Apr 05, 2017
Beautiful family! I feel like licking the screen of my itel S31
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Family Of 10 Children by Gerrard59(m): 5:20pm On Apr 05, 2017
woodcook:

My brother you are right, but we shall never stop trying to talk senses to them maybe at of the lot convincing just one will go a long way in saving a generation, you never can tell. I don't know where you are based but I am thinking of starting a network of like minds people that see things for what they are not the crap we have been fed all along. The idea is to start like a group on the weekend maybe do house call talk to people about real issues in terms of how their current believe system is ruining their future and responsible for the rot we are in as a nation.
Though I don't have it all figured out but it just an idea.

Honestly, it's not easy trying to change the average Nigerian person's mentality. It's difficult, tiresome and complicated. It's something I face daily not just from family planning but economy, religion, infrastructure development (it's only in Nigeria, roads are constructed without pedestrians' tracks, closed gutters. Yet people are happy). And the bad thing is: one is likely to join the herd mentality if care isn't taken. I know a mason who procreated FOUR children yet as I write those kids don't eat three square meals (nutritious) daily. When I suggested to my mom to talk sense into his head, he disagreed saying "na God go provide" (yet he came soliciting for money for the children dedication. Moronic fvcktards that they are). When I advise folks to undergo vasectomy and hysterectomy after maximum of three kids, I'm seen as queer or one sort of a devil.

Furthermore, concerning your initiative, I believe the Internet is the best place to drive home our arguments (greater outreach). I thought I was alone regarding how the average Nigerian reasons until I joined Nairaland and the journey has been good. Unfortunately, one of Nairaland's best rationalist and logical posters, Sagamite, has stopped posting (might be due to work).

Finally, I believe the fastest means to change the thinking in this country is by including logical reasoning and critical thinking into our curriculum (from JSS 1- SSS 3).Till date, I thank my parents for the quality education offered to me and exposure.

I reside in Uyo.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Family Of 10 Children by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 05, 2017
Gerrard59:

Madam, even four is too much. For instance, most students cannot pay their school fees not nowadays not because there's no money (notwithstanding the recession, money still circulates) but because their parents procreated to 4-6 children and funding their education at the same time isn't an easy thing to do most especially when quality education is now expensive.

You mentioned of countries where the citizens ask for government care. Madam, when has the Nigerian government ever cared for you? When? I haven't seen light for six hours straight today, yet I pay taxes monthly both federal and state. Additionally, those countries need their population to increase (Singapore, Australia, Germany, Japan, South Korea etc) but this was after the countries were developed to first class standards. Imagine the famine in the north and people will still dey born pikin shocked

Honestly, majority of Nigerians should pray fervently someone like me doesn't enter governance. I will increase taxes for people who procreate more than two children and sterilise those who procreate more than four children.

Giving birth is cheap, raising them is expensive. Gerrard59 (2016).

Is it that most people on nairaland are from poor homes? I feel for you guys but it's not everyone that is among the poor. Take care and God bless
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Family Of 10 Children by Bigsteveg(m): 5:59pm On Apr 05, 2017
woodcook:

Even those that calamities befell were all wished good health and prosperous years full with happiness and the best things of life. That some got away with it does not mean it should be. Though I am not an expert in ethics but I know that there is something out of place in a situation like this, either as a participant or by extension an enabler by having gotten away with it.

Ogbeni...which one is your own. Even families with a kid do beg at times. So far they are not at your door step to beg or in the newspaper and the parent are not complaining raising them. Free them
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Family Of 10 Children by haykes(m): 6:05pm On Apr 05, 2017
Kontinue
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Family Of 10 Children by Gerrard59(m): 6:07pm On Apr 05, 2017
Pidgin2:

Is it that most people on nairaland are from poor homes? I feel for you guys but it's not everyone that is among the poor. Take care and God bless

See your logic?? So saying people should procreate to children they can ADEQUATELY take proper care of denotes I'm poor?

Me poor? grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Family Of 10 Children by blank(f): 6:21pm On Apr 05, 2017
I don't think they are all from the lady. The man probably had a wife or two before this lady.
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Family Of 10 Children by megareal: 6:35pm On Apr 05, 2017
As far as I am concerned, there is nothing cute about having this large a family. It's the height of irresponsibility.

The future is always unpredictable so one should plan well. I'm also tired of hearing people say 'dont blame them, God gives the children.' Well the same God provided wisdom for family planning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Family Of 10 Children by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 05, 2017
Bigsteveg:

Ogbeni...which one is your own. Even families with a kid do beg at times. So far they are not at your door step to beg or in the newspaper and the parent are not complaining raising them. Free them

That is the problem that a family with just a kid can find themselves in financial needs does not make it right. I hope you understand my drift.
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Family Of 10 Children by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 05, 2017
megareal:
As far as I am concerned, there is nothing cute about having this large a family. It's the height of irresponsibility.

The future is always unpredictable so one should plan well. I'm also tired of hearing people say 'dont blame them, God gives the children.' Well the same God provided wisdom for family planning.

My dear may God bless you. People like you still give me little hope about the fate of our country.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Family Of 10 Children by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 05, 2017
Pidgin2:

You dont get it do you? The problem may not be this family or other that are rich enough but those who are not but may be encouraged by the actions and inactions of people like you and me.
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Family Of 10 Children by megareal: 6:59pm On Apr 05, 2017
woodcook:

My dear may God bless you. People like you still give me little hope about the fate of our country.

I tire for us truly. Our case don pass be careful. Even with the current hardship, I see this trend everyday and it irritates me to no end.

What happened to planning well? And it's not just about childbirth, it spans most areas of our lives as a people..
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Family Of 10 Children by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 05, 2017
Gerrard59:

Honestly, it's not easy trying to change the average Nigerian person's mentality. It's difficult, tiresome and complicated. It's something I face daily not just from family planning but economy, religion, infrastructure development (it's only in Nigeria, roads are constructed without pedestrians' tracks, closed gutters. Yet people are happy). And the bad thing is: one is likely to join the herd mentality if care isn't taken. I know a mason who procreated FOUR children yet as I write those kids don't eat three square meals (nutritious) daily. When I suggested to my mom to talk sense into his head, he disagreed saying "na God go provide" (yet he came soliciting for money for the children dedication. Moronic fvcktards that they are). When I advise folks to undergo vasectomy and hysterectomy after maximum of three kids, I'm seen as queer or one sort of a devil.

Furthermore, concerning your initiative, I believe the Internet is the best place to drive home our arguments (greater outreach). I thought I was alone regarding how the average Nigerian reasons until I joined Nairaland and the journey has been good. Unfortunately, one of Nairaland's best rationalist and logical posters, Sagamite, has stopped posting (might be due to work).

Finally, I believe the fastest means to change the thinking in this country is by including logical reasoning and critical thinking into our curriculum (from JSS 1- SSS 3).Till date, I thank my parents for the quality education offered to me and exposure.

I reside in Uyo.

You are right. An average Nigeria does not apply common sense. It is a big problem for our nation and trying to talk sense into them is more difficult than teaching a pig how to fly.

I still believe in doing the little we can and that rational thinking is the only way out of our current situation. Uyo far but should you start something in that line before I do let me know.
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Family Of 10 Children by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 05, 2017
megareal:

I tire for us truly. Our case don pass be careful. Even with the current hardship, I see this trend everyday and it irritates me to no end.

What happened to planning well? And it's not just about childbirth, it spans most areas of our lives as a people..

You are right! The funny thing is at the end we expect things to magically work out. My biggest problem is not those that had make the mistakes but those that learnt nothing from it.
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Family Of 10 Children by akoredebadru(m): 1:22pm On Apr 06, 2017
Destinyy22:
And you think 5 isn't much too? undecided
My brother how many did u wish?
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Family Of 10 Children by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 06, 2017
akoredebadru:

My brother how many did u wish?
I am female o...not brother. Ermm..How many do u think is ideal for d present economic situation?
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Family Of 10 Children by Bigsteveg(m): 6:35pm On Apr 06, 2017
woodcook:

That is the problem that a family with just a kid can find themselves in financial needs does not make it right. I hope you understand my drift.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726531/laye-ajube-mother-10-children

Hope this can end all argument. For me the family look okay and am sure they are also insured for raining season.,
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Family Of 10 Children by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 06, 2017
Bigsteveg:

https://www.nairaland.com/3726531/laye-ajube-mother-10-children

Hope this can end all argument. For me the family look okay and am sure they are also insured for raining season.,

I am not saying that the family in question are poor. I pointed out the implication of such actions. Nagoe
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Family Of 10 Children by femtoj2: 10:53pm On Apr 06, 2017
blank:
I don't think they are all from the lady. The man probably had a wife or two before this lady.

she couldn't have given birth to all those grown up children. Check her facebook account for Laye smooth.
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Family Of 10 Children by femtoj2: 10:54pm On Apr 06, 2017
blank post grin=55294793:

she couldn't have given birth to all those grown up children. Check her facebook account for Laye smooth.
grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Family Of 10 Children by CzarChris(m): 10:56pm On Apr 06, 2017
Destinyy22:
I am female o...not brother. Ermm..How many do u think is ideal for d present economic situation?
Lord knows I'm having 8 kids
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Family Of 10 Children by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 07, 2017
CzarChris:
Lord knows I'm having 8 kids
Jeez ! shocked ..u wan set up baby factory.. shocked shocked
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Family Of 10 Children by CzarChris(m): 10:37pm On Apr 07, 2017
Destinyy22:
Jeez ! shocked ..u wan set up baby factory.. shocked shocked
My dear I was an only son for over 15years, never been in a big family. It's my wish to have a big family of my own with kids running around everywhere, destroying things and me shouting. Yeah, it sounds weird but that's my dream.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ten-Year-Old Gives Birth To Baby Girl / At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? / My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.