Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,440 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Pilot And His Fiancee In A Private Jet - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Pilot And His Fiancee In A Private Jet (44821 Views)

Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures / Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Pilot And His Fiancee In A Private Jet by rattlesnake(m): 11:50am On Apr 05, 2017
Arsenalholic:
this is cuteness overload.

But I don't trust this lady -- it's just a gut feeling.

Wish them well anyways
she is deadly

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Pilot And His Fiancee In A Private Jet by oobinna: 11:51am On Apr 05, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
Here are trending photos of an aviation-themed pre-wedding shoot. A Nigerian pilot identified as John Ayerume and his lovely heartthrob Smart Blessing are set to tie the knot in two weeks time and have released their pre-wedding photos which were taken in a private jet.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/lovely-pre-wedding-photos-of-nigerian.html

Nairaland and pre wedding pictures. mtchewwwww
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Pilot And His Fiancee In A Private Jet by Zabilon007(m): 11:52am On Apr 05, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Wow wow wow. This is really beautiful

I think I'm finally ready.
Ebami wa'yawo. Mo'n waya cry

Osheyyyy.... Ambulance
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Pilot And His Fiancee In A Private Jet by airlord2020: 11:52am On Apr 05, 2017
Meaning?

VolTOxic:
She has yam legs.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Pilot And His Fiancee In A Private Jet by NonFarmPayrol: 11:52am On Apr 05, 2017
i have weakness

for light skinned shocked shocked shocked

this is cool
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Pilot And His Fiancee In A Private Jet by peculiar32(f): 11:54am On Apr 05, 2017
where does the cute guys in pre wedding pics come from?
HML

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Pilot And His Fiancee In A Private Jet by peculiar32(f): 11:54am On Apr 05, 2017
VolTOxic:
She has yam legs.
just like your mother's own
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Pilot And His Fiancee In A Private Jet by manikspears: 11:55am On Apr 05, 2017
VolTOxic:
She has yam legs.
hater undecided

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Pilot And His Fiancee In A Private Jet by Burgerlomo: 11:59am On Apr 05, 2017
This is lovely

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Pilot And His Fiancee In A Private Jet by inourcare: 11:59am On Apr 05, 2017
Lovely, Truely!

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Pilot And His Fiancee In A Private Jet by positivelord: 12:02pm On Apr 05, 2017
VolTOxic:
She has yam legs.

Where is the yam leg....appreciate good thing, will you?

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Pilot And His Fiancee In A Private Jet by tolutinicu: 12:02pm On Apr 05, 2017
beautiful something

lalalastica
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Pilot And His Fiancee In A Private Jet by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 05, 2017
Every of the photo carries a theme of the guy's profession

Is the woman jobless?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Pilot And His Fiancee In A Private Jet by cgniyi(m): 12:05pm On Apr 05, 2017
OGA O! Why are all the women from all recent pre-wedding photos fair. Na only bleachers dey see man marry.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Pilot And His Fiancee In A Private Jet by chubbygal(f): 12:06pm On Apr 05, 2017
VolTOxic:
She has yam legs.
Broke ass sharaaaa up
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Pilot And His Fiancee In A Private Jet by LUKIFO: 12:08pm On Apr 05, 2017
wow

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Pilot And His Fiancee In A Private Jet by victorogbo336: 12:10pm On Apr 05, 2017
Wow...nyc pictures...so loving dat private jet..it caught ma eyes

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Pilot And His Fiancee In A Private Jet by bamasite(m): 12:11pm On Apr 05, 2017
Very cute couple.....They rock!

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Pilot And His Fiancee In A Private Jet by Tension532: 12:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
cool
youngberry001:
Fresh baby smiley

Her pu**sy would tested like banana wink
Luckky dude

Tested[s]
youngberry001:
Fresh baby smiley

Luckky dude

Tested[/s]
youngberry001:
Fresh baby smiley

Luckky dude

Tested
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Pilot And His Fiancee In A Private Jet by AngelicBeing: 12:24pm On Apr 05, 2017
Keneking:
So love is in the air?
You better go and marry now, you still have money left over from the APC campaign funds given to you by Garba Shehu during the presidential elections, you got 800 Million Dollars, use part of it to get married this year tongue
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Pilot And His Fiancee In A Private Jet by AuroraB(f): 12:29pm On Apr 05, 2017
Martino240:
Do they own the private jet?

Just asking undecided
Same thought I have undecided
So, I take it they've started by 'borrow pose'

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Pilot And His Fiancee In A Private Jet by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 05, 2017
VolTOxic:
She has yam legs.
Bad belle.Do you have sugarcane legs?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Pilot And His Fiancee In A Private Jet by taayourty(m): 12:34pm On Apr 05, 2017
VolTOxic:
She has yam legs.

Ode ni e. She's beautiful with excellent legs.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Pilot And His Fiancee In A Private Jet by toprealman: 12:45pm On Apr 05, 2017
VolTOxic:
She has yam legs.
He likes a bit of yam!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Pilot And His Fiancee In A Private Jet by ayaside(m): 12:46pm On Apr 05, 2017
celestialAgent:

You must be a damn seer cos I got that question hitting my mind real hard!
Hmmm...I could go take some prewedding pix at the Emirates.. Not quite sure you gonna ask if I own the stadium. Dude is a pilot. Its okay for him to "use" the private jet. smiley
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Pilot And His Fiancee In A Private Jet by Aburi001: 12:51pm On Apr 05, 2017
Martino240:
Do they own the private jet?

Just asking undecided
That Plane is undergoing a routine maintenance grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Pilot And His Fiancee In A Private Jet by rubyradiance(f): 1:01pm On Apr 05, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:
nor be the guy wey dey toast tboss be this

You are just am impossible fellow,no go spoil young home to be oo

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Pilot And His Fiancee In A Private Jet by nkemdi89(f): 1:04pm On Apr 05, 2017
Nowadays we spend our time preparing for wedding and not marriage. He is only showing of affluence and nothing else.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Pilot And His Fiancee In A Private Jet by Ten12(m): 1:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
Yam leg my favorite
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Pilot And His Fiancee In A Private Jet by ufuosman(m): 1:18pm On Apr 05, 2017
Cute. Happy married life in advance
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Pilot And His Fiancee In A Private Jet by olumidazz: 1:24pm On Apr 05, 2017
John you still fit play soccer so? No wonder we stopped seeing you on the feild. That strong bone for your leg that scattered my ancle am sure will not be as strong again after marriage. Lol. Wishing you a happy married life.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Pilot And His Fiancee In A Private Jet by hardbody: 1:29pm On Apr 05, 2017
Alesandese:
undecided undecided undecided

What manner of idiocy is this prewedding pictures flying around? undecided

Abi ooo. Mi O raye BS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Sexcapades In University And How It’s Almost End My Life / My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Got A High Paying Job / What's Wrong With A Man Under 33?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.