Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Army Displays Weapons Made By Biafran Engineers In Owerri (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Displays Weapons Made By Biafran Engineers In Owerri (Photos) (64747 Views)

Peter Obi Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By Biafran Protestors (FB Video) / Serious:- I Was Hacked Late Yesterday Night By Biafran Security Service... Bss! / Nnamdi Kanu Security And Protection Is Handled By Biafran Special Forces Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Displays Weapons Made By Biafran Engineers In Owerri (Photos) by BigBrother9ja: 12:18pm On Apr 05, 2017
osuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Re: Army Displays Weapons Made By Biafran Engineers In Owerri (Photos) by nonsobaba: 12:18pm On Apr 05, 2017
Very ingenious products developed mostly by Anambra engineers in the Biafran army.

6 Likes

Re: Army Displays Weapons Made By Biafran Engineers In Owerri (Photos) by fergie001: 12:19pm On Apr 05, 2017
sarrki:
When I said they are criminalstill there online E rats feel otherwise

When I said they are terrorist they attacked me

Can we all see now ?
Total re-programming of the software,
It triggers a fail-safe whenever the word Igbo is mentioned(Sarrki 2017)

Truly,u dey fall my hand,even if ur salary is based on DAT?this is April,year don go half,
Make commonsense sometimes nah

29 Likes

Re: Army Displays Weapons Made By Biafran Engineers In Owerri (Photos) by BLACKdagger: 12:19pm On Apr 05, 2017
Hm
Re: Army Displays Weapons Made By Biafran Engineers In Owerri (Photos) by Soljaboi44(m): 12:20pm On Apr 05, 2017
Space
Re: Army Displays Weapons Made By Biafran Engineers In Owerri (Photos) by JideAmuGiaka: 12:21pm On Apr 05, 2017
sarrki:
When I said they are criminalstill there online E rats feel otherwise

When I said they are terrorist they attacked me

Can we all see now ?

Too much weed is not good to the system.

25 Likes

Re: Army Displays Weapons Made By Biafran Engineers In Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 05, 2017
plessis:
How did this people manufacture these weapons in the 60's out of nothing?... Somebody should explain....

No wonder a 7year old kid in aba can construct Keke napep with his eyes closed

Same way they made something out of 20pounds

31 Likes

Re: Army Displays Weapons Made By Biafran Engineers In Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 05, 2017
wow nice.there is still a reminant of a biafran tank still standing at Federal polytechnic Auchi till today

19 Likes

Re: Army Displays Weapons Made By Biafran Engineers In Owerri (Photos) by BLACKdagger: 12:22pm On Apr 05, 2017
fergie001:

Total re-programming of the software,
It triggers a fail-safe whenever the word Igbo is mentioned(Sarrki 2017)

Truly,u dey fall my hand,even if ur salary is based on DAT?this is April,year don go half,
Make commonsense sometimes nah

This post got me rolling on d floor grin grin grin.
U could be right u kno?.. LMFAO.
Dat sarrki always sounds programmed. grin

u killed me with "sarrki 2017". grin grin
As in the name and version of the robot. OMG.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Displays Weapons Made By Biafran Engineers In Owerri (Photos) by 0b10010011: 12:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
grin grin grin

Whoever built these scraps should be shot in the head, soaked in sulphuric acid, tied to V8 truck and dragged over a rocky terrain across 10 miles
Re: Army Displays Weapons Made By Biafran Engineers In Owerri (Photos) by wellmax(m): 12:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
plessis:
How did this people manufacture these weapons in the 60's out of nothing?... Somebody should explain....

How many workable once has been created with open eyes.

Truth is the Nigerian society has thrown technical education to the gutters

2 Likes

Re: Army Displays Weapons Made By Biafran Engineers In Owerri (Photos) by onyxvincent(m): 12:24pm On Apr 05, 2017
Weldon Sir

1 Like

Re: Army Displays Weapons Made By Biafran Engineers In Owerri (Photos) by NobleAky(m): 12:24pm On Apr 05, 2017
G
Re: Army Displays Weapons Made By Biafran Engineers In Owerri (Photos) by potent5(m): 12:24pm On Apr 05, 2017
Abdhul:
HMS why do they always use the word detonated instead of defused?
Bros, the thing tire me.

You need to hear the so-called army generals (even the ones that will never put on NCS uniforms) claiming they detonated (sic) bombs recovered from bharam and you'll be wondering what they go abroad to do during their so-called courses.

6 Likes

Re: Army Displays Weapons Made By Biafran Engineers In Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 05, 2017
SweetLove0:
Ojukwu is late but his manhood lives on grin
...na so

Re: Army Displays Weapons Made By Biafran Engineers In Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 05, 2017
My dad was one of the engineers recruited during the war. They were later given scholarship after the war ended by the British but most didn't take the offer because they were scared of sabotage!

10 Likes

Re: Army Displays Weapons Made By Biafran Engineers In Owerri (Photos) by Heffalump(m): 12:26pm On Apr 05, 2017
All I see are desperate Machines!

The agony of battles!!
Re: Army Displays Weapons Made By Biafran Engineers In Owerri (Photos) by LockDown69(m): 12:27pm On Apr 05, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Army Displays Weapons Made By Biafran Engineers In Owerri (Photos) by Alariwo2: 12:28pm On Apr 05, 2017
Trina0936:
My dad was one of the engineers recruited during the war. They were later given scholarship after the war ended by the British but most didn't take the offer because they were scared of sabotage!

oya clean your mouth.. you too dey lie

3 Likes

Re: Army Displays Weapons Made By Biafran Engineers In Owerri (Photos) by Ritchiee: 12:28pm On Apr 05, 2017
SweetLove0:
Ojukwu is late but his manhood lives on grin
lol
Re: Army Displays Weapons Made By Biafran Engineers In Owerri (Photos) by AllHailBiafra(m): 12:28pm On Apr 05, 2017
What was done in 60s by Biafra are being carefully detonated today by Nigeria. If they could do that then when no body supported them, how about now? Nigeria knows that Biafra is greater than them and they're claiming what they are not, but I pity them.

You must check my Monika.

15 Likes

Re: Army Displays Weapons Made By Biafran Engineers In Owerri (Photos) by thecommunist(m): 12:28pm On Apr 05, 2017
Abdhul:
HMS why do they always use the word detonated instead of defused?
because they are Nigerians, never ready to learn!
Re: Army Displays Weapons Made By Biafran Engineers In Owerri (Photos) by edoboi29(m): 12:29pm On Apr 05, 2017
Photo of dem destroying it
Re: Army Displays Weapons Made By Biafran Engineers In Owerri (Photos) by JideAmuGiaka: 12:30pm On Apr 05, 2017
plessis:

It just shows that Nigeria is a failed state. Till tomorrow, Nigeria is still importing tooth picks, they can't even manufacture ordinary handset but look at deadly weapons manufactured by these people in the 60's, if they had succeeded, by now Biafra would have been one of the world powers.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Army Displays Weapons Made By Biafran Engineers In Owerri (Photos) by musicwriter(m): 12:31pm On Apr 05, 2017
This solidifies my view Africans were not warring savages before the coming of Europeans as falsely spread by western scholars. If it took Biafra less than 3 years to build all these, imagine if Egypt and the rest of ancient African civilizations spent their resources building war equipments, over 4,000 years before Jesus was born. Europe wouldn't have had a chance in Africa!!. But, of course, we couldn't build one because there was no need for such since we were largely peaceful people before Europeans arrived.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Displays Weapons Made By Biafran Engineers In Owerri (Photos) by nsikakekoh: 12:31pm On Apr 05, 2017
[color=#006600][/color] hmm.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"My Baby Boo" Preisdent Buhari To His Daughter As She Cheered Him (Vid) / Atiku's Three Daughters Getting Married Today (Photos) / Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.