Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,951 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? (41115 Views)

The Hardest Part Of Marriage Nobody Will Tell You. / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things Your Man Can Benefit From Dating You? / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Zivaharry(m): 1:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
pillan:
lol..na curse
na joke abeg......
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by montezz(f): 1:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
When I'm in love you, there is nothing I won't do to prove it but once you cross the line, I'm gone. I hardly forgive.
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Mrcapability7: 1:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
barallanee:
Never dated before...scared of dating
what makes you scare about dating
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by barallanee(f): 1:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
Mrcapability7:

what makes you scare about dating
don't know really... Jux Dnt find it necessary
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by rayralph(m): 1:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
Lashort:
Haha! grin

You're jumping into conclusions about other people's lives abi? (strangers that you barely know) If you think about it, You need counselling more than I do

Swerve please

Humor me !!!

You have proven my point.

#case closed !! smiley
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by hollowway44: 1:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
Abdhul:
Ummm... I'VE MISSED MY PERIOD?
U don't wanna hea DAT, buh u wanna wee shey?
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by NnamdiN: 1:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
tolajay:
How old are you?

approaching 30. Why? cheesy
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by OurworkComNg1: 1:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
spytime:
pls get these books and read "why you act the way you do" the five love languages"

nice suggestion sir. i know about those books but getting the ebook is quite hard. Any way you can help sir??
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by NnamdiN: 1:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
ImaIma1:

Just calls? My hubby and I saw everyday for about 8months...every single day. It was like the day wasn't complete till we saw each other. I wonder how we never ran out of gist.
wow. shocked everyday? I wouldn't be able to do that.
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by queenbetsy(f): 2:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
there's no how u can cheat on me that I'll not know except if I don't want to talk... wink
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by enshi(m): 2:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
WealthyMay:
I plan a brighter future fr u if u dnt av one.. I dnt date lazy ass wit or without a bright future.
And i'm stubborn in a cute way. cool

Can i meet you plsss...
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Ryocaj(m): 2:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
Alesandese:
I'm humourless. Most especially towards strangers undecided

Have fun.
olobe.. n u fit wor wor like dat o...

1 Like

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 23, 2017
MhizTenderly:
My ex is very caring but the present one is a no-no. You call someone everyday and expect him to call you too and they feel like you are disturbing them, it has caused serious issues between I and my bf, he actually blocked me for some days and later unblocked me. Well I decided to give it a rest cus he told me he needed time, whatever that means.

If a guy is comfortable not hearing from his gf for days but do come online , well I will be comfortable too.

My dear, move on
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by iykebest1(m): 2:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
Magnoliaa:
i think that should be the fact that i rarely give up on arguements, i don't really know though. . Never been in a r/ship
oya kneel down

receive d grace to give up on some arguments
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
amysucre:
. You really need deliverance

Can you help me with that?
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Andykruiz(m): 2:31pm On Apr 23, 2017
I'm not good with dates (tend to let 'em slip my memory most times).
I hate breaking walls to reach you. Might do it at the beginning to keep the r/ship going but after a while, i just stop.
Not the type to constantly reassure of my love, even though it hasn't changed.
Don't try to test me! I'll fail and fail woefully!
Tend to crave attention sometimes

2 Likes

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by bond77(m): 2:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
Ebuka2016:

chai! No be say you talk am oo. Nice to meet you though. I also hate Ofe Akwu (palm stew). Do you hate it too? If you do den you na spirit. My spirit
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by bond77(m): 2:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
Ebuka2016:

chai! No be say you talk am oo. Nice to meet you though. I also hate Ofe Akwu (palm stew). Do you hate it too? If you do den you na spirit. My spirit
Pleasure is mine. Ehm Which one be palm stew o? Never heard of it
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by warlord92: 2:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
Lashort:
I find fault in everything really
Why should we go to the restaurant when we can just cook
Why should we go to the cinema when we could just watch Netflix
When it comes to being romantic; sprinkled flowers ontop of the bed and chocolate everywhere. I find that corny and I think I would snap if I ever have a guy and he does that
Please I will like to meet you. Base on this feature, you are like 70% my type. I will like to meet you, maybe something can start from somewhere between us. Thanks
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Skoopy(m): 2:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
Alesandese:
I am unreadableundecided

I love them unreadable and unpredictable!
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by onstelly(f): 3:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
spytime:
just like that? Which month were u born?
Lol why did you ask
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 23, 2017
chronique:

I suffer from this. As much as I love my mum, I haven't gone to visit her in years. She comes to see me. It makes me feel horrible. She even does 99% of the calling. I'm trying to relocate her to an apartment closer to me. Maybe that might help out.

Ouch, you should improve on that aspect you know, and I pray God gives you strength

I'm still a student and I go home every weekend to see my parents and siblings
I think they are the only ones I don't get tired of seeing
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
lol this is quite fun.okay mine is that i can disturb for Africa,some times sends him on errand and insist he should obey.pay less attention to relationships when my career is on my neck,lool thank GOD for the man he gave me he understands all these wink wink wink
wink
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
warlord92:

Please I will like to meet you. Base on this feature, you are like 70% my type. I will like to meet you, maybe something can start from somewhere between us. Thanks

Sir I'm sorry ooh! cause me I'm married. You don't believe in adultery do you? Ofcourse not!
(neither do I)

Thanks
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by chronique(m): 3:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
Demola99:

Ouch, you should improve on that aspect you know, and I pray God gives you strength

I'm still a student and I go home every weekend to see my parents and siblings
I think they are the only ones I don't get tired of seeing

Yeah. I just get swallowed up with my hustle and work.

1 Like

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by chiraqDemon(m): 3:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
Darkseid:
I've got too many rules
1. You must be EXTREMELY neat and organized.
2. You much be good in cooking because I'm an expert at that and I don't do restaurants.
3. You don't insult me no matter what. I can't even remember the last time I jokingly told someone "you dey mad"

I don't mind being single, I just can't settle for any girl that would give me headaches.
Makes me remember a friend that would pick fights if u told him "your father". And he never said it too, but the day he decided to change i was his first victim, the savagery was too much and in front of some girls too. Nobody expected it so when he said it it entered to the marrow of my bones and i just shut down
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by kolaranking1(m): 4:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:
Am an introvert(big time), I prefer staying indoors infat I work from home. I hardly call or text ever since my gf way back started showing my text to her friends n laugh about it. I have dz IDGAF attitude.
I can get really overprotective n jealous.
my brother from another mother

1 Like

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Opakan2: 4:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
I'm sweet, loving and caring naturally... but when you attempt to insult my person or intelligence, I can make your world a living hell.

I hate lies/deceit cos I hardly dish such out
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Jointhemiltons2(m): 4:10pm On Apr 23, 2017
kolaranking1:
my brother from another mother
I sight you bro
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by outflank: 4:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
chiraqDemon:
Its that i am usually not committed
Ill do everything to ask a girl out and wgen she now agrees i will now see it as stress
Especially when she wants us to go out ill just be like
Babe i csme back from lectures and went to work, i dont have energy and ill just b that way till she is tired and when she is gone i usually dont even feel it, or no, it feels more like a burden has been lifted and im free again

I just don like someone else trying to change my lifestyle settings
School to work to home, anyday i deviate will b at the bar close to my house where men meet and then back home
If no school and im free from work id rather stay home

Girls just try to chsnge this n i dont want to
I can relate.
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Damitism: 4:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
As a pharmacy student, I can't have enough time for you because the available 24 hours in a day is not even enough for me.
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Mrcapability7: 4:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
barallanee:
don't know really... Jux Dnt find it necessary
I am sure you have one or two reasons common split it out

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Licked My Blood / Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys / Could The Pregnancy Be Mine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.