Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? (41129 Views)

The Hardest Part Of Marriage Nobody Will Tell You. / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things Your Man Can Benefit From Dating You? / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by adedehinbo(m): 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
Linqsz:

Bros no b fight. You never marry her na
who tell u say no be fight,wait mk I shoot u first nd ask ur ghost why u came close to my gf
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Senorprinz(m): 10:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
frenzyduchess:
,same reason I decided to stop calling and texting and chatting often too, so the equation can be balanced, a relationship is supposed to be 50/50, so if I meet a guy who isn't the calling type, I readjust myself to balance it up

does that make you happy, denying yourself of one of your primal needs in a relationship just because you want to mirror your partner, you're not being fair to yourself.
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Joshrob(m): 10:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
amysucre:
you've never fallen in love before, what you think you felt was lust not love believe me.

what make you think so..i do love every girl i have dated,i dont just just run after girls. i hv my own taste..its just that i easily just get bored out after sometime i will start longing for her again.
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
austinosita:

Very good decision!

But what if after marriage you find out he's impotent or his kini does not rise?...........divorce would be your option i guess!.......And the cycle continues smiley
my dear u guess wrong .. married couples makes love and God makes baby. and that's why its important to go for hospital test before marriage.
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Mypeople2(m): 11:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
queenbetsy:
there's no how u can cheat on me that I'll not know except if I don't want to talk... wink
Queen why would a guy cheat on you ? Ask yourself that question. Are you the non- romantic type or the "I don't care"?.
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 24, 2017
EmpresFIDEL:
my dear u guess wrong .. married couples makes love and God makes baby. and that's why its important to go for hospital test before marriage.

Married coouples cannot make love if the kini does not rise! And God can never be mocked!

You have not read or heard stories of people doing series of tests, doctors saying he's okay but still no show?!

Okay o.......I wish you well in your quest
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Mypeople2(m): 1:13am On Apr 24, 2017
frenzyduchess:
I didn't say I was searching, I only said, I have learned to serve the hand I am dealt, since all men are not the same, if he turns out not to be the calling type, I readjust to give the exact of what he is giving,and if a guy turns put to be the calling type, I would mind recharging my phone every day to call him too,simple
You are a correct babe.People like you that we need as babes so that we can turn to wives .I love your attitude. Keep it up .Correct babe !
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by harffie(m): 1:14am On Apr 24, 2017
As a Libra, I'm more emotional than practical.
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Toluwaleke101(m): 2:52am On Apr 24, 2017
spytime:
nothing is bad in taking someone's girlfrnd to a restaurant or cinema is a way of showing love and care.... Have u read this book " the five love language" by Gary Chapman? If ure yet to pls do.
True, she might be the introverted type. Different strokes for different folks bro undecided
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by spytime(m): 3:29am On Apr 24, 2017
onstelly:

Lol why did you ask
those that are born in a particular month have that trait....
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by spytime(m): 3:43am On Apr 24, 2017
Until a lady or guy start speaking their girlfrnd's or boyfrnd's love language things will never change.... The way I understand love is when I spend quality time with my girl buy me gift or help me do some chores, touch my body always, say sweet things to me, you're just wasting ur time if u don't have my time ure gone for good. So find someone who speak ur love language.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Destined2win: 4:56am On Apr 24, 2017
itzkissabel:
am temperamental but am seriously working on myself
Better do. Nobody deserves a temperamental woman
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by onstelly(f): 6:52am On Apr 24, 2017
spytime:
those that are born in a particular month have that trait....
Hmmm I don't think It's my birth month grin
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 24, 2017
If we are to talk about what's fair and what's not according to our perception, I am sure it will take all day,I have come to realise that guys who don't call often see ladies bombing their phones with calls as a bother, infact they find it irritating and can't seem to relate when you shower them with affection, in the end the relationship might go south because he feels you are too clingy, so it's not about being fair to one's self, it's about being able to psychologically relate to why people act the way they do, and readjusting to avoid friction in a relationship
Senorprinz:

does that make you happy, denying yourself of one of your primal needs in a relationship just because you want to mirror your partner, you're not being fair to yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 24, 2017
Thanks
Mypeople2:
You are a correct babe.People like you that we need as babes so that we can turn to wives .I love your attitude. Keep it up .Correct babe !
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Tori46(f): 8:21am On Apr 24, 2017
I love attention and it weighs me down when I'm not getting it.

And I care a lot, I'm trying to cut down on it though.
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 24, 2017
austinosita:

Married coouples cannot make love if the kini does not rise! And God can never be mocked!

You have not read or heard stories of people doing series of tests, doctors saying he's okay but still no show?!

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 24, 2017
austinosita:

God who ask us to abstain before marriage cannot lead us astray

1 Like

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by queenbetsy(f): 3:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
Mypeople2:
Queen why would a guy cheat on you ? Ask yourself that question. Are you the non- romantic type or the "I don't care"?.
none of your options. seriously, i'm still looking for the answer... kiss
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Mypeople2(m): 3:23pm On Apr 24, 2017
queenbetsy:
none of your options. seriously, i'm still looking for the answer... kiss
So babe, relax and do your best in your relationship. Let the relationship be fun .Remove any form of fear from your mind and give your best to the guy .Nobody hates a sweet babe u know
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by queenbetsy(f): 3:48pm On Apr 24, 2017
Mypeople2:
So babe, relax and do your best in your relationship. Let the relationship be fun .Remove any form of fear from your mind and give your best to the guy .Nobody hates a sweet babe u know
you still dont get it... that a lady has perfect curves wont stop you guys from cheating you know. guys and ojukokoro be like amala and ewedu... cheesy
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Mypeople2(m): 6:16pm On Apr 24, 2017
queenbetsy:
you still dont get it... that a lady has perfect curves wont stop you guys from cheating you know. guys and ojukokoro be like amala and ewedu... cheesy
My dear that is the more reason we will not cheat .All the ladies have the same body parts ,it is just the size and curve that differ .Abi I dey lie ? All of you taste the same.So forget that cheating stuff
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by tk4rd: 10:03pm On Apr 24, 2017
MhizTenderly:
My ex is very caring but the present one is a no-no. You call someone everyday and expect him to call you too and they feel like you are disturbing them, it has caused serious issues between I and my bf, he actually blocked me for some days and later unblocked me. Well I decided to give it a rest cus he told me he needed time, whatever that means.

If a guy is comfortable not hearing from his gf for days but do come online , well I will be comfortable too.

You can love him the way he is if you understand him just the way he is.
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by tk4rd: 10:07pm On Apr 24, 2017
jforjudith:
I get bored with people easily. I try to re-invent myself constantly and expect him to do the same too. If not,he becomes uninteresting and I become uninterested
Simply put,, you don't need calm cool-headed people in your life
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 24, 2017
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 24, 2017
I act unbothered even when the issue is killing me slowly...kinda makes it look like I don't care but in actual sense I do? undecided
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by henryhemon(m): 12:07am On Apr 25, 2017
frenzyduchess:
If we are to talk about what's fair and what's not according to our perception, I am sure it will take all day,I have come to realise that guys who don't call often see ladies bombing their phones with calls as a bother, infact they find it irritating and can't seem to relate when you shower them with affection, in the end the relationship might go south because he feels you are too clingy, so it's not about being fair to one's self, it's about being able to psychologically relate to why people act the way they do, and readjusting to avoid friction in a relationship
This writer has maturity and class written all over her. You 're intelligent and I'm attracted to your kind. I want to be friends and nothing more.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by henryhemon(m): 12:11am On Apr 25, 2017
MhizTenderly:
I did same thing to my bf, I told him if he is tired of dating me he should tell me let me go and he blocked me of on whatsapp, had to beg him after few days he unblocked me, I like calling everyday and it's my thing, I like to hear from my loved ones.

That's being too clingy.
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by excessmon(m): 12:35am On Apr 25, 2017
Wanting to do things on my own without listening to advice....it kills my gf
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by henryhemon(m): 12:35am On Apr 25, 2017
I love myself and appreciate my space so much.
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by daviddoc(m): 3:42am On Apr 25, 2017
Lashort:

Well you're wrong
1. I do have a guy

That's bad news for me.

But I like your philosophy.
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by spytime(m): 5:05am On Apr 25, 2017
onstelly:

Hmmm I don't think It's my birth month grin
can I know u more on a personal note?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This / "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man / When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.