Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! (9270 Views)

Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by AyamBlaze: 10:25am On Apr 06, 2017
All that money and food for a girl you'll probably NEVER marry angry angry
OP, where is thy sense? angry

1 Like

Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by boomssey(f): 1:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
SorftWerk:
hmmm...i see, I'm back with her though...
oh! That is nice to know.congratulations.
Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
boomssey:
oh! That is nice to know.congratulations.
oshe smiley
Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by smilingface(m): 3:06pm On Apr 06, 2017
chai that babe is some how wicked oo even ordinary kiss she as not given you despite updating her account regularly,op trust me she was probably calling you because in this hard time she cant afford to loose your financial aid and free food.
Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 06, 2017
SorftWerk:
oshe smiley
Hi, I just felt that I should contribute, I dont really know your future plans concerning the relationship.

But I think the lady is trying to test and see the kind of man you are ...

I advise both of you should take out time and talk, she is not sure of you yet, and u need to reassure her of who you are.

If you guys don't talk, she will continue these tricks on you and may end up loosing you, she may be a good lady, but note that some ladies are wired some other way.

Also try not to make moves on her again, no kissing... just be nice and be yourself, let her know your real personality, you can play with her mind psychologically if you know how to, but never make a move.

Trust me, one day, when you visit her, she will be the one tearing your clothes and raping you, wink wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

CC: boomssey: what do you think?

1 Like

Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by boomssey(f): 4:30pm On Apr 06, 2017
TolaTosin:
Hi, I just felt that I should contribute, I dont really know your future plans concerning the relationship.

But I think the lady is trying to test and see the kind of man you are ...

I advise both of you should take out time and talk, she is not sure of you yet, and u need to reassure her of who you are.

If you guys don't talk, she will continue these tricks on you and may end up loosing you, she may be a good lady, but note that some ladies are wired some other way.

Also try not to make moves on her again, no kissing... just be nice and be yourself, let her know your real personality, you can play with her mind psychologically if you know how to, but never make a move.

Trust me, one day, when you visit her, she will be the one tearing your clothes and raping you, wink wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

CC: boomssey: what do you think?
might be right can't say.btw you getting through to you on emails is getting difficult that is why have not replied your last message.

1 Like

Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 06, 2017
boomssey:
might be right can't say.btw you getting through to you on emails is getting difficult that is why have not replied your last message.
Ok dear am sorry, I understand, same here, refreshing inbox again and again, and browsing with PC. Till I get a new phone ...
Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by boomssey(f): 6:51pm On Apr 06, 2017
TolaTosin:
Ok dear am sorry, I understand, same here, refreshing inbox again and again, and browsing with PC. Till I get a new phone ...
it's very difficult

1 Like

Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 06, 2017
SorftWerk:
I'm really sad right now... I never saw it coming, been dating this girl for 2 months now, she always calls me to check how I'm doing, most times that i don't have airtime on my phone, she calls to know how I'm doing and if I've eaten and all that, we never had issues for once except the day I tried to kiss her and she slapped me then apologized... I took it as nothing and we continued in peace, I see to her every needs, surprise her sometimes with some bank alerts, try my best to see her almost everyday.. We were just totally fine until something happened!

This morning, I was still working out at home when I heard my phone vibrating, I checked it and it was her call, I was breathing heavily from my workout and I can't control my breath, so I picked up. As soon as she heard me panting, she changed her voice and asked me what I was doing, I told her I was having my morning exercises,she still doubted me and asked me to tell her the truth, I repeated my self, then tried to change the topic by asking her if she misses me, she replied with "I don't know" hmmm, I asked her if she's eaten, she said no and I asked why, then she said she has no food to eat, then I said I was gonna prepare some food for her to be brought in the afternoon, "this was another surprise " she was shocked hearing it will be brought in the afternoon instead of morning, still she said OK like she was okay with it.

I quickly got the kitchen and prepared jollof rice for her as fast as I could and dressed it in a cooler before hitting the road, when I got to her place, she was surprised to see me, she asked me to come in, gave me an hug and took the food, (note that, I sent her 50k last week oo) so while she was eating, I noticed her hair wasn't done and it's scattered, I querried her about it and she said she has no money, didn't want to sound bossy by asking her about the last week's 50k, then I sent her another 30k through my mobile banking application, after which she smiled and said thank you.

We continued discussing then she finished with the food, I tried kissing her but she moved her face, telling me there's something she wants to discuss with me, my heart started racing fast, but I composed my self and asked her to speak, then she told me she'll be going to osun state next week, and she won't be coming back soon, and moreover that she's fed up of me... I couldn't wait to hear the rest angry cry I quickly took my food flask and bounced from her room heart broken, feeling used and denied, she kept calling me back saying she was joking but i'm gone already, I rode back home and saw her missed calls on my phone, she even hid numbers to call me, what is she calling me for? Why is this life so complicated when it comes to relationships? embarassed cry

What do I do from here? Every girl seem to only wanna use me and leave, why!

I'm really sorry u had to go through that.... maybe she was just after ur money......what's meant for u would never pass u by...nd pls don't get depressed because of this

1 Like

Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 06, 2017
mhizesther:

I'm really sorry u had to go through that.... maybe she was just after ur money......what's meant for u would never pass u by...nd pls don't get depressed because of this
thanks for your honest advice dear, she's been calling and I've picked up, we back together...for now
Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 06, 2017
SorftWerk:
thanks for your honest advice dear, she's been calling and I've picked up, we back together...for now

All right....wish u the best bro

1 Like

Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by clemz85(m): 8:48pm On Apr 06, 2017
Brother man, that path is not yours to walk,

If relationship is not working for you, you need to start a spiritual journey, self realization, self development, the path to Divine light and awakening,

There will come a time nothing would work for you, earlier the better,

Am not talking about religious or sort,
I mean finding who you are and your purpose on earth and which karma you are paying as well,

Muchas gracias.

2 Likes

Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by boomssey(f): 7:16am On Apr 07, 2017
TolaTosin:
am even using a phone not a PC like you and if it were to be a PC it would have made sense.morning

1 Like

Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 07, 2017
boomssey:
am even using a phone not a PC like you and if it were to be a PC it would have made sense.morning
Good morning dear, I can relate that, An alternative would have been social apps, the phone am using at the moment cant take apps, till i get another. Well if u can get an email app, it could be easier ... #JustThinking
Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by Mavor: 10:25am On Apr 07, 2017
SorftWerk:
u ain't serious bro... Finally picked her call those, we back together... For now.
You are dumb! And you come off as insecure. All these nig*az that use money to date/woo women. When a richer guy comes, she will dump your sorry a$$. Na men like una spoil 9ja women. No wonder most of them these days ain't loyal
Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by boomssey(f): 10:43am On Apr 07, 2017
TolaTosin:
Good morning dear, I can relate that, An alternative would have been social apps, the phone am using at the moment cant take apps, till i get another. Well if u can get an email app, it could be easier ... #JustThinking
an email app?I had wanted to say Watsapp undecided hmmm....ok let's see what happens but will still try getting through to you.

1 Like

Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 07, 2017
boomssey:
hmmmn!I like your type of guy.

b/4 nko.
like say if dem put honey for goat mouth e go throway am.

Sorftwerk, one piece of advice.

Please, next time don't show up on some girl's doorstep with a meal flask in hand like one pūssy-wipped papa Ajasco.

Feel free, play the maga all you want, its your paper but don't be a mangina.
Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by boomssey(f): 11:45am On Apr 07, 2017
TolaTosin:
I sent you a mail to your box did you get it?

1 Like

Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by Modragon(m): 12:04pm On Apr 07, 2017
If u like send her the world, when her fish brain say mk she waka, na movt broda
Them nor dey fit satisfy gurls, na wetin go hurt dem dem like
Them nor dey put woman for head, afterall e nor reach am how many minutes 2 gv anoda guy toto to f**k
#toto nor get metre e nor dey read how many persons don f**k am
Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by Authority07(m): 12:20pm On Apr 07, 2017
If to say you dey closer I 4 give you 1 smackdown ....
As my guy will say #RADARADAA...
The most painful part of your story isn't the money anyway but the precious time wasted..... As regards the money aspect Ogbeni, use those money on yourself and your family. Enjoy the head of your life and vise versa and stop wasting it on ladies wey just dey bobo you...............

You can go back to her anyway if you love her truly......................
Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by Alphamale2017(m): 2:35pm On Apr 07, 2017
Seun plss ban anyone who believes this shit
Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by Shiitposter: 2:08pm On Apr 11, 2017
Modragon:
If u like send her the world, when her fish brain say mk she waka, na movt broda
Them nor dey fit satisfy gurls, na wetin go hurt dem dem like
Them nor dey put woman for head, afterall e nor reach am how many minutes 2 gv anoda guy toto to f**k
#toto nor get metre e nor dey read how many persons don f**k am

Chaiii grin grin grin grin
Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by DaisyII: 2:21pm On Apr 11, 2017
SorftWerk:
yes I do.. I believe every responsible bachelor should know how to.
i see a husband in you, Op. ;-)
Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by DaisyII: 2:23pm On Apr 11, 2017
Alphamale2017:
Seun plss ban anyone who believes this shit
Boo from the other thread,Y nau?
Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by Alphamale2017(m): 3:06pm On Apr 11, 2017
DaisyII:
Boo from the other thread,Y nau?
the story looks like a script from one of those nollywood movies. Haba , it looks so fake
Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 11, 2017
Fake story. Which naija guy is foolish like that ?
Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by ghost3040: 4:25pm On Apr 11, 2017
A GUY THAT WIRES MONEY TO A GIRL WEEKLY WITHOUT GETTING AS LITTLE AS A KISS THAT ONE NA GUY

We the "ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIAN GUYMEN "have disowned him ...My Afonja brothers from the south-WASTE can have him...

na their way be that.
Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 11, 2017
torqque7:

No mind the mumu..and he is asking why girls treat his lame ass like that..smh some people never learn,just imagine him sending her money weekly when she thinks his mouth stinks and I'm sure this dude has siblings and parents that are broke but he ignores them..pvssy Negros everywhere.

Babes go like this guy sha
80k U no see pant? If him see the nunu him go sell him mama be that

1 Like

Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 11, 2017
ANNOUNCEMENT
Ladies this is your once in a lifetime chance to get your 3 in one (ATM, cook, Houseboy) Mumu
Free!
Just send a PM to the dunce who started this thread and stand a chance to win this hybrid mumu

No demand for sex
No stress
No need to give anything in return
Just ask and it shall be given
Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by DaisyII: 4:34pm On Apr 11, 2017
Alphamale2017:
the story looks like a script from one of those nollywood movies. Haba , it looks so fake
but you know nairalanders and lies be like buhari and recession.Inseparable!
Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by Eveezy(m): 4:40pm On Apr 11, 2017
ToriBlue:
Within a space on one week, you sent 80k to a woman, edakun easy with the lies.
it is very much possible, but the thing be say that kinda gal is nt d kind to even send 5k, my advice to guys is not to spend money on girls u re nt seeing a future wit. A gal dt slaps u cos of kiss even wen u don dey try for am is nt d gal, no mata how gal wicked reach and wan keep virginity, 80k go soften am
Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by Eveezy(m): 4:52pm On Apr 11, 2017
Altho i dont want to believe dis story, but it is very possible, but what would mk dis story real is that a true guy man will not ignore all dose calls, knowing fully well how much he has invested. Me personally, anything wen mk me spend reach 5k for woman, go be my motivating factor not to give up, i go try nd try until i get somtin to compensate. E don do me b4, babe wen i dey control for 3 yrs straight, any time she waka con see me(we smooched bt no penetration), na 2-3k tfare wen house no far, hair nko nd oda expenses, na e d babe dey yan me say she like me as frnd, d tin provoke me ehn i tell am say "babe no try am oo, if i no fvck u or anybody wen be ur equivalent, u go hear am ooo" she con say she go gimme her frnd, i do her frnd finish con tell am say i neva dey satisfied, last last i fvck am sha. I really liked that gal, but i hate it wen gals try to take advantage of a guy trying to be nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Shop Owner Overpowered A Thief, Tied Him Up Naked For Sex / The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You / 7 Surprising Things That Makes Women Want To Have S*x So Bad!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.