Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! (9259 Views)

Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by ayoola648(m): 3:59pm On Apr 05, 2017
Bumbae1:

Chai many are searching for guy like you !
Anyway men you can't beat yourself up .. u have to go through a few dregs to get your Main bae . Just try and i prove and not do so much at first ..

Jesu so you cook shocked

many are searching for mugus like him abi ? Fear God naw

1 Like

Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by luminouz(m): 3:59pm On Apr 05, 2017
SorftWerk:
yes I do.. I believe everything responsible bachelor should know how to.
I don't know how to! Are u calling me irresponsible? U little..... undecided

1 Like

Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 05, 2017
luminouz:

I don't know how to! Are u calling me irresponsible? U little..... undecided
lol...better go and learn, it will help u when u have a pregnant wife...
Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by luminouz(m): 4:03pm On Apr 05, 2017
SorftWerk:
lol...better go and learn, it will help u when u have a pregnant wife...
Nah!! I hate cooking.....if I ever marry n she gets pregnant ...does it disturb her from cooking or what? Anyways I can always get a housemaid if she can't!!

1 Like

Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by jaxmand: 4:04pm On Apr 05, 2017
YOU ARE NOTHING ... BUT A HELPER..XPECT YOUR REWARD IN HEAVEN 2000 VIRGINS

7 Likes

Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 05, 2017
luminouz:

Nah!! I hate cooking.....if I ever marry n she gets pregnant ...does it disturb her from cooking or what? Anyways I can always get a housemaid if she can't!!
get a male housemaid and not a female... Bad guy, better do what's right

1 Like

Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by luminouz(m): 4:09pm On Apr 05, 2017
SorftWerk:
get a male housemaid and not a female... Bad guy, better do what's right
A male housemaid sounds boring....I hear DAT calabar gehs can cook mehn!!!!! What do u think? tongue
Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 05, 2017
luminouz:

A male housemaid sounds boring....I hear DAT calabar gehs can cook mehn!!!!! What do u think? tongue
they can cook where exactly
Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by luminouz(m): 4:12pm On Apr 05, 2017
SorftWerk:
they can cook where exactly
As housemaids naaaa!!!!!! Dirty minded badt guy!
Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by uboma(m): 4:13pm On Apr 05, 2017
kratosonofzeus:
I hate girls ....

stop hating girls, they are not the problem here.

Instead blame immature boys like SorftWerk, who have no business going into relationships in the first place....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 05, 2017
luminouz:

As housemaids naaaa!!!!!! Dirty minded badt guy!
did I say anything, egbami oo, since calabar pple can cook wella, then their males can do same.. Go for male house help
Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
uboma:

stop hating girls, they are not the problem here.

Instead blame immature boys like SorftWerk, who have no business going into relationships in the first place....
learnt my lessons and this is the last time I'm gonna fall for such shii... Trust me.

2 Likes

Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by luminouz(m): 4:16pm On Apr 05, 2017
SorftWerk:
did I say anything, egbami oo, since calabar pple can cook wella, then their males can do same.. Go for male house help
Lmao!!!!!! I don't like hard work.. u feel me?.....I just love me some softwerk!!!!! grin
Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by Swegzfreak: 4:17pm On Apr 05, 2017
SorftWerk:
learnt my lessons and this is the last time I'm gonna fall for such shii... Trust me.

Make I send account na... Just 8k as e dey hot... Me na fellow guy o... I go pray for u die

1 Like

Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by uboma(m): 4:18pm On Apr 05, 2017
SorftWerk:

Good to hear that you have learnt your lessons.

Go and sin no more...
Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 05, 2017
luminouz:

Lmao!!!!!! I don't like hard work.. u feel me?.....I just love me some softwerk!!!!! grin
u ain't getting any sorftwerk bro.. U are going to be Badt as I can see... Call ur sister to do the cooking and house chores instead... That way, there won't be any sorftwerk tongue
Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 05, 2017
Within a space on one week, you sent 80k to a woman, edakun easy with the lies.
Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 05, 2017
Swegzfreak:

Make I send account na... Just 8k as e dey hot... Me na fellow guy o... I go pray for u die
smell more lies nah.. angry
Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by luminouz(m): 4:21pm On Apr 05, 2017
SorftWerk:
u ain't getting any sorftwerk bro.. U are going to be Badt as I can see... Call ur sister to do the cooking and house chores instead... That way, there won't be any sorftwerk tongue
LWKMD!!!!!!
Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
luminouz:

LWKMD!!!!!!
case settled and closed! tongue
Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by Swegzfreak: 4:34pm On Apr 05, 2017
SorftWerk:
smell more lies nah.. angry

Na proof we need... Wire some into my account so we go know
Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by chiraqDemon(m): 4:35pm On Apr 05, 2017
SorftWerk:
I'm really sad right now... I never saw it coming, been dating this girl for 2 months now, she always calls me to check how I'm doing, most times that i don't have airtime on my phone, she calls to know how I'm doing and if I've eaten and all that, we never had issues for once except the day I tried to kiss her and she slapped me then apologized... I took it as nothing and we continued in peace, I see to her every needs, surprise her sometimes with some bank alerts, try my best to see her almost everyday.. We were just totally fine until something happened!

This morning, I was still working out at home when I heard my phone vibrating, I checked it and it was her call, I was breathing heavily from my workout and I can't control my breath, so I picked up. As soon as she heard me panting, she changed her voice and asked me what I was doing, I told her I was having my morning exercises,she still doubted me and asked me to tell her the truth, I repeated my self, then tried to change the topic by asking her if she misses me, she replied with "I don't know" hmmm, I asked her if she's eaten, she said no and I asked why, then she said she has no food to eat, then I said I was gonna prepare some food for her to be brought in the afternoon, "this was another surprise " she was shocked hearing it will be brought in the afternoon instead of morning, still she said OK like she was okay with it.

I quickly got the kitchen and prepared jollof rice for her as fast as I could and dressed it in a cooler before hitting the road, when I got to her place, she was surprised to see me, she asked me to come in, gave me an hug and took the food, (note that, I sent her 50k last week oo) so while she was eating, I noticed her hair wasn't done and it's scattered, I querried her about it and she said she has no money, didn't want to sound bossy by asking her about the last week's 50k, then I sent her another 30k through my mobile banking application, after which she smiled and said thank you.

We continued discussing then she finished with the food, I tried kissing her but she moved her face, telling me there's something she wants to discuss with me, my heart started racing fast, but I composed my self and asked her to speak, then she told me she'll be going to osun state next week, and she won't be coming back soon, and moreover that she's fed up of me... I couldn't wait to hear the rest angry cry I quickly took my food flask and bounced from her room heart broken, feeling used and denied, she kept calling me back saying she was joking but i'm gone already, I rode back home and saw her missed calls on my phone, she even hid numbers to call me, what is she calling me for? Why is this life so complicated when it comes to relationships? embarassed cry

What do I do from here? Every girl seem to only wanna use me and leave, why!
The name of this month is april
Sha i will not believ this april fool story
Im too wise for this

1 Like

Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by chiraqDemon(m): 4:40pm On Apr 05, 2017
jaxmand:
YOU ARE NOTHING ... BUT A HELPER..XPECT YOUR REWARD IN HEAVEN 2000 VIRGINS
Guy u harsh o
Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by saraphina(f): 4:41pm On Apr 05, 2017
onyii255:

I concur bro..
Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by dreamwords: 4:42pm On Apr 05, 2017
grin
Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by JerryLegend(m): 4:46pm On Apr 05, 2017
SorftWerk:
I'm really sad right now... I never saw it coming, been dating this girl for 2 months now, she always calls me to check how I'm doing, most times that i don't have airtime on my phone, she calls to know how I'm doing and if I've eaten and all that, we never had issues for once except the day I tried to kiss her and she slapped me then apologized... I took it as nothing and we continued in peace, I see to her every needs, surprise her sometimes with some bank alerts, try my best to see her almost everyday.. We were just totally fine until something happened!

This morning, I was still working out at home when I heard my phone vibrating, I checked it and it was her call, I was breathing heavily from my workout and I can't control my breath, so I picked up. As soon as she heard me panting, she changed her voice and asked me what I was doing, I told her I was having my morning exercises,she still doubted me and asked me to tell her the truth, I repeated my self, then tried to change the topic by asking her if she misses me, she replied with "I don't know" hmmm, I asked her if she's eaten, she said no and I asked why, then she said she has no food to eat, then I said I was gonna prepare some food for her to be brought in the afternoon, "this was another surprise " she was shocked hearing it will be brought in the afternoon instead of morning, still she said OK like she was okay with it.

I quickly got the kitchen and prepared jollof rice for her as fast as I could and dressed it in a cooler before hitting the road, when I got to her place, she was surprised to see me, she asked me to come in, gave me an hug and took the food, (note that, I sent her 50k last week oo) so while she was eating, I noticed her hair wasn't done and it's scattered, I querried her about it and she said she has no money, didn't want to sound bossy by asking her about the last week's 50k, then I sent her another 30k through my mobile banking application, after which she smiled and said thank you.

We continued discussing then she finished with the food, I tried kissing her but she moved her face, telling me there's something she wants to discuss with me, my heart started racing fast, but I composed my self and asked her to speak, then she told me she'll be going to osun state next week, and she won't be coming back soon, and moreover that she's fed up of me... I couldn't wait to hear the rest angry cry I quickly took my food flask and bounced from her room heart broken, feeling used and denied, she kept calling me back saying she was joking but i'm gone already, I rode back home and saw her missed calls on my phone, she even hid numbers to call me, what is she calling me for? Why is this life so complicated when it comes to relationships? embarassed cry

wire me some money make I advice you
Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by mrLhanray(m): 4:46pm On Apr 05, 2017
You are the kind of guy girls call "an helper from above". In a relationship you must protect yourself first. don't be too nice, give a little, take a little. na guys like you dey make girls dey demand anyhow from guys while still in a relationship. Spend on your mother and sisters, anything given to a girl not yet your wife is a donation.
Always look out for yourself first, some girls are beautiful physically, but ugly at heart. don't be blinded by love. any money you spend must be enjoyed by both of you. Guys should wise up, a girl that loves you won't even stress you, things will flow naturally between you guys

8 Likes

Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:54pm On Apr 05, 2017
Sometimes you don't have card but you can send 80k to woman wey u neva straff

Bro lies dey ur mouth like skintight

3 Likes

Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by Holywizard: 5:07pm On Apr 05, 2017
mutual kid. u & ur kind embarrassing real men till time memorial

1 Like

Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by spartan50(m): 5:17pm On Apr 05, 2017
[quote author=SorftWerk post=55287867][/quote]
Then act like a man and make the right decision.. One rule to get a decent girl act broke in the beginning and from there you know what to do?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 5:17pm On Apr 05, 2017
...but, how can anyone believe this story

This is clearly fictional comedy at its best.

Yall should have taken a hint from the line were he said he tried to kiss her and she slapped him. That was really funny btw @op.

Nice work!

2 Likes

Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by austinereds(m): 5:24pm On Apr 05, 2017
SorftWerk:

Brother, some ladies are not interested in you. They only
want to use you to cure their loneliness until the man they
like turns up.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

It's Hard To Penetrate My Wife. / Can You Marry Someone Who Already Had A Child / Why Do Girls On Facebook Hide Their Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.