Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! (9274 Views)

Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by Temptee101(m): 5:26pm On Apr 05, 2017
I will give you 7 girlfriends infact you can make your choice very sharp sweet lollipops, i need some cash for logistics, t-fare and drop your location. Its a deal
Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by Beetwaise(m): 5:26pm On Apr 05, 2017
mrLhanray:
You are the kind of guy girls call "an helper from above". In a relationship you must protect yourself first. don't be too nice, give a little, take a little. na guys like you dey make girls dey demand anyhow from guys while still in a relationship. Spend on your mother and sisters, anything given to a girl not yet your wife is a donation.
Always look out for yourself first, some girls are beautiful physically, but ugly at heart. don't be blinded by love. any money you spend must be enjoyed by both of you. Guys should wise up, a girl that loves you won't even stress you, things will flow naturally between you guys

Very sensible & mature comment coming from a guy.

Guys should get smart these days when it comes to relationship. A lot of young ladies have poor idea on dating & would take advantage of any guy who dances to their music tune.

However, lovable ladies still abound. All I would say is always act & think like a MAN......weigh up before you act.

2 Likes

Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 05, 2017
Guy d truth is d galz jxt wan use u chop maga. D gal no try at all.As far as she slapped u d first time u wanted to kiss her u would have killed dat relationship then. WTF is there in kissing. From wat i read u guys never kissed nor did any touching and yet she wan chop money. No take wetin dis gal do u to heart coz der r a lot of gals lookin 4 guys lyk us who would love with all our heart. Jxt move on.

TRUTH- she never really liked u.

SOLUTION- find someone better than her and be sure she likes u b4 u give her ur heart
Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by Divay22(f): 5:46pm On Apr 05, 2017
Too good to be true grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by Donjazzy12(m): 6:08pm On Apr 05, 2017
SorftWerk:
I'm really sad right now... I never saw it coming, been dating this girl for 2 months now, she always calls me to check how I'm doing, most times that i don't have airtime on my phone, she calls to know how I'm doing and if I've eaten and all that, we never had issues for once except the day I tried to kiss her and she slapped me then apologized... I took it as nothing and we continued in peace, I see to her every needs, surprise her sometimes with some bank alerts, try my best to see her almost everyday.. We were just totally fine until something happened!

This morning, I was still working out at home when I heard my phone vibrating, I checked it and it was her call, I was breathing heavily from my workout and I can't control my breath, so I picked up. As soon as she heard me panting, she changed her voice and asked me what I was doing, I told her I was having my morning exercises,she still doubted me and asked me to tell her the truth, I repeated my self, then tried to change the topic by asking her if she misses me, she replied with "I don't know" hmmm, I asked her if she's eaten, she said no and I asked why, then she said she has no food to eat, then I said I was gonna prepare some food for her to be brought in the afternoon, "this was another surprise " she was shocked hearing it will be brought in the afternoon instead of morning, still she said OK like she was okay with it.

I quickly got the kitchen and prepared jollof rice for her as fast as I could and dressed it in a cooler before hitting the road, when I got to her place, she was surprised to see me, she asked me to come in, gave me an hug and took the food, (note that, I sent her 50k last week oo) so while she was eating, I noticed her hair wasn't done and it's scattered, I querried her about it and she said she has no money, didn't want to sound bossy by asking her about the last week's 50k, then I sent her another 30k through my mobile banking application, after which she smiled and said thank you.

We continued discussing then she finished with the food, I tried kissing her but she moved her face, telling me there's something she wants to discuss with me, my heart started racing fast, but I composed my self and asked her to speak, then she told me she'll be going to osun state next week, and she won't be coming back soon, and moreover that she's fed up of me... I couldn't wait to hear the rest angry cry I quickly took my food flask and bounced from her room heart broken, feeling used and denied, she kept calling me back saying she was joking but i'm gone already, I rode back home and saw her missed calls on my phone, she even hid numbers to call me, what is she calling me for? Why is this life so complicated when it comes to relationships? embarassed cry

What do I do from here? Every girl seem to only wanna use me and leave, why!
I am so tired of the weak women here who calls themselves men! Why do you keep sending money to women. You are so foolish to think that money changes a woman's mind. Don't be surprised to know that she uses your foolish money to entertain her real boyfriend or if she is into women her lesbianism partner. I don't have time to educate you now but I will in the future if you are interested.
Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by Theflint1(m): 6:47pm On Apr 05, 2017
This is where the problem started from. Check out this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2893475/dating-drills-guys-only. Thank me later.
SorftWerk:
i wanted to keep her happy, liked her too much embarassed

1 Like

Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 05, 2017
ayoola648:

many are searching for mugus like him abi ? Fear God naw
Ahhh shocked how is he ? Don't get
Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by luminouz(m): 7:00pm On Apr 05, 2017
SorftWerk:
case settled and closed! tongue
Naaaaaaa! Just too tired to continue
Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 05, 2017
luminouz:

Naaaaaaa! Just too tired to continue
give up bro... You know I'm right and you're left grin tongue
Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by stanleyalpacino(m): 7:09pm On Apr 05, 2017
SorftWerk:
I'm really sad right now... I never saw it coming, been dating this girl for 2 months now, she always calls me to check how I'm doing, most times that i don't have airtime on my phone, she calls to know how I'm doing and if I've eaten and all that, we never had issues for once except the day I tried to kiss her and she slapped me then apologized... I took it as nothing and we continued in peace, I see to her every needs, surprise her sometimes with some bank alerts, try my best to see her almost everyday.. We were just totally fine until something happened!

This morning, I was still working out at home when I heard my phone vibrating, I checked it and it was her call, I was breathing heavily from my workout and I can't control my breath, so I picked up. As soon as she heard me panting, she changed her voice and asked me what I was doing, I told her I was having my morning exercises,she still doubted me and asked me to tell her the truth, I repeated my self, then tried to change the topic by asking her if she misses me, she replied with "I don't know" hmmm, I asked her if she's eaten, she said no and I asked why, then she said she has no food to eat, then I said I was gonna prepare some food for her to be brought in the afternoon, "this was another surprise " she was shocked hearing it will be brought in the afternoon instead of morning, still she said OK like she was okay with it.

I quickly got the kitchen and prepared jollof rice for her as fast as I could and dressed it in a cooler before hitting the road, when I got to her place, she was surprised to see me, she asked me to come in, gave me an hug and took the food, (note that, I sent her 50k last week oo) so while she was eating, I noticed her hair wasn't done and it's scattered, I querried her about it and she said she has no money, didn't want to sound bossy by asking her about the last week's 50k, then I sent her another 30k through my mobile banking application, after which she smiled and said thank you.

We continued discussing then she finished with the food, I tried kissing her but she moved her face, telling me there's something she wants to discuss with me, my heart started racing fast, but I composed my self and asked her to speak, then she told me she'll be going to osun state next week, and she won't be coming back soon, and moreover that she's fed up of me... I couldn't wait to hear the rest angry cry I quickly took my food flask and bounced from her room heart broken, feeling used and denied, she kept calling me back saying she was joking but i'm gone already, I rode back home and saw her missed calls on my phone, she even hid numbers to call me, what is she calling me for? Why is this life so complicated when it comes to relationships? embarassed cry

Bros If this tori na true, then you be better June 17 You need better drilling. lipsrsealed undecided undecided jonzing man.
Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by luminouz(m): 7:09pm On Apr 05, 2017
SorftWerk:
give up bro... You know I'm right and you're left grin tongue
Na.....am up n ur off!!!
Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 05, 2017
luminouz:

Na.....am up n ur off!!!
u ain't serious bro... Finally picked her call those, we back together... For now.
Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by DavidEsq(m): 8:59pm On Apr 05, 2017
SorftWerk:

U said u "rode" back home. Na bicycle abi ? Horse u use ni undecided
Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by luminouz(m): 9:08pm On Apr 05, 2017
SorftWerk:
u ain't serious bro... Finally picked her call those, we back together... For now.
I guess she was just fvckin with u.....she didn't mean DAT shiit!!!! Maybe DAT was her own April fool stunt!
Happy for u dou!!!!! grin
Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 05, 2017
luminouz:

I guess she was just fvckin with u.....she didn't mean DAT shiit!!!! Maybe DAT was her own April fool stunt!
Happy for u dou!!!!! grin
her calls was getting out of hand, had to pick up... She even asked to come to my place(probably to surrender the puna) but I form tell her say no, then she said I should come her place tomorrow that's she's gonna make it up to me...
Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by EmilyNte1988(f): 10:45pm On Apr 05, 2017
U haven't seen the right babe yet, wen u do, u won't have to spend more. Just take ur time that's all I can say.
Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by boomssey(f): 10:50pm On Apr 05, 2017
SorftWerk:

hmmmn!I like your type of guy.
Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by cybriz82(m): 11:08pm On Apr 05, 2017
SorftWerk:

i ll be back to insult u in terminator style.
Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by cybriz82(m): 11:11pm On Apr 05, 2017
thesicilian:
Hahaha.
Ordinary kiss you never even get, you don dey wire money enter her account every week and even prepare breakfast for her. Guy you fall our hand.
Anyway, 'go and sin no more.'

am tellin u..no wonder d girl tired for him mata..just dey wired wired if care is nt taken dude mit wired iz life to her to.dude tell us d fuckin truth...na 5k,2k,3k u dey wired d babe dat y she iz fuckin fed up with u.
Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by JhimmySpark(m): 11:42pm On Apr 05, 2017
thesicilian:
You no try now. There's a clear line between being a gentleman & being a 'maga' (with all due respect).
... im own maga na raise to power 2. Sent 50k to her, she couldn't use out of it to make her hair. Our Magacious ambassador still had to wire her 30k again. No be her fault sha.. Na d mugu wey she jam. Ai know say as im try 2 kiss her wey she slap am, day wey she hug am d guy go dey feel like say im don make am for life.

1 Like

Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by luminouz(m): 12:06am On Apr 06, 2017
SorftWerk:
her calls was getting out of hand, had to pick up... She even asked to come to my place(probably to surrender the puna) but I form tell her say no, then she said I should come her place tomorrow that's she's gonna make it up to me...
Make sure u drink alomo,Jedi n one packet of tramadol oooooo....... grin cheesy grin
Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by luminouz(m): 12:09am On Apr 06, 2017
JhimmySpark:
... im own maga na raise to power 2. Sent 50k to her, she couldn't use out of it to make her hair. Our Magacious ambassador still had to wire her 30k again. No be her fault sha.. Na d mugu wey she jam. Ai know say as im try 2 kiss her wey she slap am, day wey she hug am d guy go dey feel like say im don make am for life.
Ur too wicked... I will cry oooo!!!!
Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by Nobody: 2:08am On Apr 06, 2017
SorftWerk:
yes I do.. I believe everything responsible bachelor should know hTshow to.

Tah!!! So l'm irresponsible?

That's not even the wahala. Just 2 months old relationship and you've blown as least 80k. Haba mana.

Na una type dey make these ladies dey call some of us stingy.
Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 06, 2017
boomssey:
hmmmn!I like your type of guy.
hmmm...i see, I'm back with her though...
Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 06, 2017
cybriz82:

i ll be back to insult u in terminator style.
im back with her bro... There won't be need for the insults.
Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 06, 2017
luminouz:

Make sure u drink alomo,Jedi n one packet of tramadol oooooo....... grin cheesy grin
lol..i talk am say you be bad guy... I want begin my exercise before I go, that would do the trick, don't u think?
Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 06, 2017
ItsTheBachelor:

Tah!!! So l'm irresponsible?

That's not even the wahala. Just 2 months old relationship and you've blown as least 80k. Haba mana.

Na una type dey make these ladies dey call some of us stingy.
so u can't cook? Bro, sorry but that's the early sign of being irresponsible tongue

I'm back with MA girl Tho
Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by luminouz(m): 7:55am On Apr 06, 2017
SorftWerk:
lol..i talk am say you be bad guy... I want begin my exercise before I go, that would do the trick, don't u think?
Lmao!!! Well...exercises can do d trick too!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 06, 2017
luminouz:

Lmao!!! Well...exercises can do d trick too!!! cheesy cheesy
stay safe bro, I'm feeling happy today smiley
Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 06, 2017
Bros I tire 4 our guy oo
thesicilian:
Hahaha.
Ordinary kiss you never even get, you don dey wire money enter her account every week and even prepare breakfast for her. Guy you fall our hand.
Anyway, 'go and sin no more.'

1 Like

Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by mark666: 9:59am On Apr 06, 2017
U are a brainless monkey that don't know if banana is good for him... Kick your ass tongue
Re: Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! by Dshocker(m): 10:13am On Apr 06, 2017
SorftWerk:

50k,30k.bros stp lying,you can do better!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Always Announce When They’re Going To Cum? / No Topic! / Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.