Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,560 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander, Filterpaper234 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander, Filterpaper234 (31986 Views)

Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures / Young Cute Soldier Set To Wed His Sweetheart. See Their Pre-wedding Pictures / See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander, Filterpaper234 by diqq(m): 3:12pm On Apr 05, 2017
may God bless their union.... Aseeee..
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander, Filterpaper234 by dacovajnr: 3:12pm On Apr 05, 2017
Arsenal fans! shocked..I pray they have a fruitful marriage with enough patience lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander, Filterpaper234 by noziz(m): 3:14pm On Apr 05, 2017
she fine sha but if she drop like two, she go come be like my grandma grin
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander, Filterpaper234 by mallamsk: 3:14pm On Apr 05, 2017
Watch this guy. He is the most skillful football player I have ever seen. He is better than Messi and Ronaldo combined together
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVY74S_2COs
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander, Filterpaper234 by cathodekazim: 3:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
charlesopp:

Na u wan Hold am abi.. See ya mouth

na africa we dey
awon ipod witch
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander, Filterpaper234 by drealzum(m): 3:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
This "anko" of a thing that husband and wife do.......I don't know what they call it in English or its vernacular name where you come from. But that thing that husband and wife use to wear the same cloth and go out.
I believe that thing is meant for the rich. You shouldn't do "anko" with your wife on Sunday and be trekking back home together under the sun. Get a car now.
The pre wedding pictures of the couple look beautiful and their "anko" is nice. but hope they have a car?
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander, Filterpaper234 by talk2saintify(m): 3:16pm On Apr 05, 2017
ah knw this guy!!!
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander, Filterpaper234 by 0b10010011: 3:16pm On Apr 05, 2017
Arsenal fans shocked shocked shocked

Smh.....

I pray nothing keeps them waiting past a decade
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander, Filterpaper234 by tunzy2b(m): 3:17pm On Apr 05, 2017
congratulation
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander, Filterpaper234 by charlesopp(m): 3:17pm On Apr 05, 2017
talk2saintify:
ah knw this guy!!!

Good, then show for the wedding, all shayo on me
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander, Filterpaper234 by koolcat: 3:19pm On Apr 05, 2017
stephleena:
cool..d babe,looking a bit of Debbie rise..the guy shape of head though...

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander, Filterpaper234 by hAlexandro(m): 3:21pm On Apr 05, 2017
Both supports Arsenal fc cry but why?
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander, Filterpaper234 by charlesopp(m): 3:22pm On Apr 05, 2017
NonFarmPayrol:
nice

my advice to the man

stay true to the hustle

give your family the best

WORD.. Thanks brov
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander, Filterpaper234 by Michaelisaacng(m): 3:22pm On Apr 05, 2017
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wednesday, April 5, 2017
Subject: Michael from drinks direct
To: info@deepstarng.com

Good day sirs and mas' hope your day is going well. I will like to introduce to you our GENUINE PLOTS OF LAND FOR SALE In an Estate free from Government Acquisition and Omonile issues. The TITLES/DOCUMENTS ARE ALL GENUINE AND VERIFIABLE. (Subject to a Flexible Plan payment of 3 Months). I will like you to take a look below and also I don't mind a referral for some people who might be interested also. Thank you as I await your response.

➢ Christal Villa Estate,
Price: N1.5m per plot outright payment
Installmental payment: N1.8m (3months)
Title: Registered Survey, Excision in Progress
Size: 600sqm

➢ Summit Estate
Price: N3m per plot outright payment
Installmental payment: N3.5 (3months)
Title: Global C of O

➢ Lekki Royal gardens, Crystal Royal gardens, Royal Heaven gardens, Akomolafe Peninsula, Masters Villa, Cherrywood Estate, White Oak Estate, Heavens Paradise Estate all located in a fast developing neighbourhood in IBEJU Lekki!
Price: From N600k per plot outright payment
Installmental payment (3months)
Plot sizes: 600 & 648sqms
Titles: C of O, Excision, Gazette and Registered survey

➢ Westwood Park Estate Phase 2
location: off Monastery road, behind the Novare Shoprite mall, Sangotedo Lekki Ajah.
Price: N8.4m per plot
Title: C of O

➢ Uptown Courts is located within the fast rising residential and industrial belt of Lagos State, along the Lekki Free Trade Zone,
Price: N2.8m per plot
Title: Global C of O
Plot Size: 600sqm

➢ Flourish Royal Garden is located just a minute drive away from La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort,
Price: N700k per plot
Title: Excision in Process

➢ Blevic Garden Estate Phase 2 is a living Estate located in Akodo Ise Community
Location: Akodo Ise & Ise town is an approved residential and recreational town in Ibeju-Lekki.
Price: N800k per plot
Title: Registered Survey & Excision in Process
Plot Size: 600sqm

➢ Palmville Courts is strategically located in Magbon Alade, Just 1km drive before the Lekki Free Trade Zone and Dangote Refinery, Ibeju Lekki.
Price: N3m per plot
Title: Proposed Village Excision

➢ Sylvia Garden is an estate with unique facilities
Price: N700k per plot
Title: Survey and Excision in Process

➢ Orangeville Estate
Price: N10m per plot
Title: C of O

Neighbourhood Attractions:
* The Lekki Free Trade Zone
* Dangote Petrochemical Refinery
* Dangote Fertilizer Plant
* Golf Course
* The Proposed International Airport
* Pan African University Permanent Site
* Lekki Deep Sea Port
* La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort
* Proposed 4th Mainland Bridge
* Several Upcoming Gated Estates

Estate Benefits:
* Affordability
* Prime Location
* Flexible Payment Plan for up to 3 months
* Quick Return on Investment (ROI)

For Further Inquiries and Inspection, Call Michael 08060606005, 08080553162
CHRISTAL HOMES
3/9 Koleosho Street, off Medical Road, Mokland Plaza, Ikeja, Lagos
Email: michaelisaacinfo@gmail.com, www.christalhomes.org
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander, Filterpaper234 by Ontop123(m): 3:24pm On Apr 05, 2017
Hmmmnmn, was abt to give a Bleep until I saw Arsenal...
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander, Filterpaper234 by hucienda: 3:26pm On Apr 05, 2017
stephleena:
cool..d babe,looking a bit of Debbie rise..the guy shape of head though...

you dis girl. you sef get badt mouth abi. cheesy

abeg who get dat meme with dat security man about to flog pesin here?
angry
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander, Filterpaper234 by Tobium1(m): 3:27pm On Apr 05, 2017
Such a bold step in dis recession
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander, Filterpaper234 by Mbamifeanyi(m): 3:28pm On Apr 05, 2017
Nice 1..I pray make dat arsenal dress no affect thr wedding.. If u knw wht I mean..

Mean while I wish them HML
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander, Filterpaper234 by Hoodfriend(m): 3:29pm On Apr 05, 2017
[b][/b]Why him no check the back side? cheesy
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander, Filterpaper234 by nigeriancritic1(m): 3:38pm On Apr 05, 2017
charlesopp:
My Friend Filter taking the bold step, God bless the day.
May your marriage not be like that of Arsenal and its fans.
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander, Filterpaper234 by GloriaNinja(f): 3:43pm On Apr 05, 2017
The chick looks a little like debie-rise
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander, Filterpaper234 by ufuosman(m): 3:44pm On Apr 05, 2017
Lovely
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander, Filterpaper234 by Queenserah26(f): 4:08pm On Apr 05, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander, Filterpaper234 by OMEGA009(m): 4:25pm On Apr 05, 2017
No be Nike Lasinu of Abeokuta be this?

2 Likes

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander, Filterpaper234 by igbalodehunter(m): 4:27pm On Apr 05, 2017
That Arssenal Jersey Thou.....Lemme Come And Be Going !!!!
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander, Filterpaper234 by Horlorlardaey: 5:28pm On Apr 05, 2017
I really love d second nd fourth photo

HML IN ADV
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander, Filterpaper234 by teflondoncuzo(m): 5:38pm On Apr 05, 2017
Shout out to filterpaper #Akure shout down next month

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander, Filterpaper234 by Culin(f): 5:49pm On Apr 05, 2017
Arsenal fans! May your marriage never be like Arsenal. Amen. grin
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander, Filterpaper234 by dammiecool(m): 5:53pm On Apr 05, 2017
I see u grin congrats man
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander, Filterpaper234 by nepapole(m): 6:19pm On Apr 05, 2017
Louiscutedude:
May I go find my missing rib oooo
I see one rib for floor this aftnoon.. Na ur own?
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander, Filterpaper234 by skasto(m): 6:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
wow.. segun baba..please I need filterpapers number.... we both went to d same sch... pls kindly buz me on 08137329934

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Bride Brings Ghana-must-go Bag To Wedding, Receives Cash From Husband / I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife / Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.