Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Nigerian Bride Brings Ghana-must-go Bag To Wedding, Receives Cash From Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Bride Brings Ghana-must-go Bag To Wedding, Receives Cash From Husband (31982 Views)

Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding / Wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Bride / Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Bride Brings Ghana-must-go Bag To Wedding, Receives Cash From Husband by Truths9ja: 8:24am On Nov 25, 2023
Moment bride brings out Ghana-must-go bag to pack money from the groom on their wedding

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKgoczMju4o?si=hFYkT7gLfNf_DMy6

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Bride Brings Ghana-must-go Bag To Wedding, Receives Cash From Husband by silvoclaira: 8:25am On Nov 25, 2023
That guy is a full grown SIMP.

Just look at his face expression

72 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerian Bride Brings Ghana-must-go Bag To Wedding, Receives Cash From Husband by Truths9ja: 8:25am On Nov 25, 2023
What a big entertainment wedding. So lovely engagement

Nigerian bride brings Ghana-must-go bag to wedding, receives cash gifts from husband

A Nigerian lady [/b]made quite a statement at her wedding [/b]by bringing a sizable Ghana-must-go bag to the ceremony. The video, now viral on social media, captures the moment during the traditional wedding where the bride kneels before her husband [/b]. Positioned beside her is a conspicuous blue Ghana-must-go bag, serving as a receptacle for the cash sprayed by her husband and attendees.

With each cash spray, the bride swiftly tosses the money into her bag. Social media users have offered various reactions to this unusual scene. @fadererah_ expressed admiration, stating, "I like her. The man didn't dull her too." @Abeleze6 suggested, "He should be putting the money inside the bag." @IamBlaccode humorously commented, "A classic case of 'I'm not here for the romance, I'm here for the ROI.' Remember, marriage is a partnership, not a one-sided financial transaction." @ambassadors714 playfully suggested, "She would have asked the guy to enter inside the bag." @BigLiko_ observed, "This act alone speaks a thousand words." @Blaizewears speculated on the bride's motivations, saying, "He looked so uncomfortable. Either she knows he has a lot of money, or she is being inconsiderate." @LytSkinnedGirl added, "Maybe it's just me, but he doesn't look happy."

The video, shared on Twitter by Naija (@Naija_PR), depicts the bride's preparedness as she confidently utilizes the Ghana-must-go bag to its fullest extent. The tweet, dated November 18, 2023, has generated significant online buzz.

https://justnaija.com/viral/nigerian-bride-brings-ghana-must-go-bag-to-wedding-receives-cash-gifts-from-husband-f17955/

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride Brings Ghana-must-go Bag To Wedding, Receives Cash From Husband by Jeon(f): 8:30am On Nov 25, 2023
grin cheesy cheesy

Waiting for the yellers to cry over this man's money.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Bride Brings Ghana-must-go Bag To Wedding, Receives Cash From Husband by Truths9ja: 8:30am On Nov 25, 2023
Beautiful here ❀️❀️❀️❀️

β€œShe came prepared” – Moment bride brings out Ghana-must-go bag to pack husband money on wedding day (Video)

A beautiful bride has decided to empty her husband’s pocket as she stormed their wedding with big Ghana-must-go bag to pack money.

A video rocking the air online has captured the bride kneeling in front of her husband as he brings out cash from his pocket.

The Nigeria wedding tradition entails the groom showering his bride with money while the event’s MC, Alaga Iduro, sings for them. However, the woman took charge of the cash, collecting and stashing it in her bag.

Read some comments below:

mariameme200m1 said,β€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β€.

porter_the_musician said, β€œAnd all he gets is sex, which every woman has… nothing special.”

wachiraanthonykenneth said, β€œNonsense”.

karma_latay said, β€œπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜Œβ€.

https://www.intelregion.com/lifestyle/bride-brings-out-ghana-must-go-bag-to-pack-husband-money-on-wedding-day/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Bride Brings Ghana-must-go Bag To Wedding, Receives Cash From Husband by incandescentena: 8:31am On Nov 25, 2023
Jeon:

grin cheesy cheesy

You have multiple problems oh.... did you even watch the video or read the article? What are you typing sef

You that is using free basic mode

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Bride Brings Ghana-must-go Bag To Wedding, Receives Cash From Husband by Jeon(f): 8:36am On Nov 25, 2023
incandescentena:

You have multiple problems oh.... did you even watch the video?

I said what I said.
*Waiting for NL's elfa to come cry over this man's money and decisions * .

silvoclaira : 8:25am
That guy is a full grown SIMP.

Just look at his face expression

Got one

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride Brings Ghana-must-go Bag To Wedding, Receives Cash From Husband by Padipadi(m): 8:45am On Nov 25, 2023
Truths9ja:
Moment bride brings out Ghana-must-go bag to pack money from the groom on their wedding

https://twitter.com/IntelRegion/status/1727290275176046745
Oti cast!
Old news.
Re: Nigerian Bride Brings Ghana-must-go Bag To Wedding, Receives Cash From Husband by Truths9ja: 9:03am On Nov 25, 2023
Padipadi:

Oti cast!
Old news.
πŸ˜‚ too much money πŸ’΄

Re: Nigerian Bride Brings Ghana-must-go Bag To Wedding, Receives Cash From Husband by Padipadi(m): 9:04am On Nov 25, 2023
Truths9ja:
πŸ˜‚ too much money πŸ’΄
On a cash flow level.
Re: Nigerian Bride Brings Ghana-must-go Bag To Wedding, Receives Cash From Husband by Truths9ja: 9:05am On Nov 25, 2023
Padipadi:

On a cash flow level.
yes πŸ‘
Re: Nigerian Bride Brings Ghana-must-go Bag To Wedding, Receives Cash From Husband by hakym619(m): 10:19am On Nov 25, 2023
Truths9ja:

Good day all. Pls I need help from people who have secured a state government job with recommendations from top state level politician/ top public servant etc be it directly or indirectly.

Being a health care worker, I have applied severally for advertised and unadvertised government jobs to state hospital CMDs and in the Lagos ministry of health but I have not been once called. Painful!

Please I need to secure a government job for peace of mind, to avail me time for personal pursuit, exposure and growth. I have no one in government to give me recommendation.

I'm nearing 30 now so age is no longer on my side. please help.

I'm ready for private chat.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Bride Brings Ghana-must-go Bag To Wedding, Receives Cash From Husband by Blackdisciple(m): 10:19am On Nov 25, 2023
Really Ghana is not going anywhere...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride Brings Ghana-must-go Bag To Wedding, Receives Cash From Husband by ILoveNG: 10:19am On Nov 25, 2023
As a guy, don’t be poor.
You may not be wealthy but don’t be poor.
Don’t be lazy.

As a lady, don’t settle for an unserious man
But you must be serious yourself to have the right to call any guy unserious.
Don’t be a parasite.

That is all i have to say.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Bride Brings Ghana-must-go Bag To Wedding, Receives Cash From Husband by NaijaCover(m): 10:19am On Nov 25, 2023
Inukwa ooooo
Re: Nigerian Bride Brings Ghana-must-go Bag To Wedding, Receives Cash From Husband by Kobicove(m): 10:20am On Nov 25, 2023
Expect copycats to start doing same at their weddings soon undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride Brings Ghana-must-go Bag To Wedding, Receives Cash From Husband by Skillsnigeria: 10:20am On Nov 25, 2023
grin hmmm
Re: Nigerian Bride Brings Ghana-must-go Bag To Wedding, Receives Cash From Husband by Kingosytex(m): 10:22am On Nov 25, 2023
Jeon:

grin cheesy cheesy

We're actually waiting for the broke b**** to cheer over the woman's brokeness cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride Brings Ghana-must-go Bag To Wedding, Receives Cash From Husband by grandstar(m): 10:22am On Nov 25, 2023
I wish them the best
Re: Nigerian Bride Brings Ghana-must-go Bag To Wedding, Receives Cash From Husband by Kingpele(m): 10:22am On Nov 25, 2023
Wow the man tried sha ....afterall she couldn't pull it through if the husband is not in the know..I will say they planned it together so as to go viral...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride Brings Ghana-must-go Bag To Wedding, Receives Cash From Husband by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:23am On Nov 25, 2023
Jeon:

grin cheesy cheesy

The poverty ridden ones claiming redpill. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride Brings Ghana-must-go Bag To Wedding, Receives Cash From Husband by Entanglement: 10:23am On Nov 25, 2023
Truths9ja:

weti juju no fit do

Re: Nigerian Bride Brings Ghana-must-go Bag To Wedding, Receives Cash From Husband by Risingblue008(m): 10:23am On Nov 25, 2023
That's their own cup of tea
Me,
I get my own too
I need one peperlin tie of loud
Re: Nigerian Bride Brings Ghana-must-go Bag To Wedding, Receives Cash From Husband by SALLYBERRY01(m): 10:27am On Nov 25, 2023
h
Re: Nigerian Bride Brings Ghana-must-go Bag To Wedding, Receives Cash From Husband by gift2xl: 10:27am On Nov 25, 2023
My best man marriage just crashed, December 12 is suppose to make them 1yr.

He found out later the girl was 37yr old, while she told him 30yrs. she had a son outside and did not tell my friend, she left his house to rent a self contain from the money her x gave her. she hid her pregnancy test information from him now dude is suspecting his not the father of the newly born. She steals his money and duped him and added her own percentage on the wedding plans, decoration, cake etc.

When I asked him, how long have you known this lady he said 2months and he wedded her.

Now she has taken him to human right, and they told him to be paying her 20k every month. This I understand for the upkeep of the newly born.

Now dude is planning on getting another woman.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride Brings Ghana-must-go Bag To Wedding, Receives Cash From Husband by ufotunang: 10:28am On Nov 25, 2023
Nawaoooo...fear women πŸ™„

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride Brings Ghana-must-go Bag To Wedding, Receives Cash From Husband by nairalee(m): 10:29am On Nov 25, 2023
Marriage is more of a business venture or poverty alleviation program to some women. It's good to make your intention known from the start.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride Brings Ghana-must-go Bag To Wedding, Receives Cash From Husband by ufotunang: 10:29am On Nov 25, 2023
Women and money πŸ™„
Re: Nigerian Bride Brings Ghana-must-go Bag To Wedding, Receives Cash From Husband by RichAbujaGuy: 10:30am On Nov 25, 2023
Please excuse me for being crass.
See wife already on her knees.
Me thinks Mr. Man is going to get plenty of satisfying mouth action for a while. Some wive's secret weapon to keep peace in the home.. Husbands too. πŸ˜†
Re: Nigerian Bride Brings Ghana-must-go Bag To Wedding, Receives Cash From Husband by Truths9ja: 10:31am On Nov 25, 2023
Entanglement:
weti juju no fit do
it’s not juju now πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Urban Dictionary Describes 'Yoruba Demon' / Lust City / 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.