Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife (31953 Views)

I'm Getting Tired Of Being A Virgin. / Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship / My Boyfriend Is Getting Tired Of Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by 100Cents: 9:21pm On Dec 05, 2014
Since 2011, I should have settled down, which was truncated by my people based on tribal grounds, I have been unable to love a woman like my Ex.

The only girl I seem to love is messing up. Really I can't say what's up her sleeves. I currently have many beautiful admirers o. But i dont see any of them via the window of a wife. Some of them dress so skimpy when visiting to impress me.

Nothing has ever challenged me like this since birth.

O Lord God of Jacob, I am tired..

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Mprex(f): 9:24pm On Dec 05, 2014
Eiya sorry Op. I feel your pain. Just keep on searching. Put more effort in your search, you can also employ the services of goggle to help you

22 Likes

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by iceberylin(m): 9:27pm On Dec 05, 2014
Mprex:
Eiya sorry Op. I feel your pain. Just keep on searching. Put more effort in your search, you can also employ the services of goggle to help you
yoų dђ ƒįŋd ђųşbāŋd undecided

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by 100Cents: 9:29pm On Dec 05, 2014
Mprex:

I don't want to play no more.

Google shocked ?

1 Like

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by 100Cents: 9:31pm On Dec 05, 2014
iceberylin:

I don't.mind marrying a Nairalander.

But " born of my bone ", is what I want..

undecided
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Mprex(f): 9:32pm On Dec 05, 2014
iceberylin:

no. I dey find house boy tongue

25 Likes

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by iceberylin(m): 9:33pm On Dec 05, 2014
Mprex:

no. I dey find house boy tongue
ęmploy mę ŋā....

wink

7 Likes

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Mprex(f): 9:33pm On Dec 05, 2014
100Cents:

I don't want to play no more.

Google shocked ?
lols. Yes na. Google can help you

1 Like

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Mprex(f): 9:34pm On Dec 05, 2014
iceberylin:

ęmploy mę ŋā....

wink
hahahahahahacheesy Owk. How much do you wish to be paid per month

1 Like

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 05, 2014
Just be hopeful. She'll show up.
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by iceberylin(m): 9:43pm On Dec 05, 2014
Mprex:

hahahahahahacheesy Owk. How much do you wish to be paid per month

į gęţ o-lęvęl ŗęşųlţ şђā grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Divineluv14(f): 9:46pm On Dec 05, 2014
Keep searching

1 Like

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 05, 2014
iceberylin:

You norr even get pass O-levels. Upon all your forming forming! Lol
Ayamlaykorn

1 Like

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by lanrywatt(m): 9:49pm On Dec 05, 2014
go Google Na or u settle with d one u have.dey find wife material up and down was old baje
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by iceberylin(m): 9:51pm On Dec 05, 2014
laykorn:

You norr even get pass O-levels. Upon all your forming forming! Lol
Ayamlaykorn

9A1

ŋo bę bęāŋş grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 05, 2014
I am also tired! grin

4 Likes

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by 100Cents: 9:54pm On Dec 05, 2014
striktlymi:
I am also tired! grin

Bro, I regret missing the first opportunity.

I think there is always a 2nd chance..
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Mprex(f): 9:57pm On Dec 05, 2014
iceberylin:

O-level for result

How e take joinsad
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by iceberylin(m): 9:58pm On Dec 05, 2014
Mprex:

O-level for result

How e take joinsad
męāŋįŋg į şābį ђomę-ęçoŋomįçş wink

ŋo oŋę çāŋ do įţ bęţţęŗ... cool

4 Likes

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Mprex(f): 10:03pm On Dec 05, 2014
iceberylin:

męāŋįŋg į şābį ђomę-ęçoŋomįçş wink

ŋo oŋę çāŋ do įţ bęţţęŗ... cool
lolsss. You are even hyping yourself

Anyways, i will pay you 500 naira with three square meal everydaytongue

dealgrin?

4 Likes

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by IamLEGEND1: 10:04pm On Dec 05, 2014
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by iceberylin(m): 10:19pm On Dec 05, 2014
Mprex:

lolsss. You are even hyping yourself

Anyways, i will pay you 500 naira with three square meal everydaytongue

dealgrin?
#500 angry
ђāvę ā ђęāŗţ lovę embarassed
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by 100Cents: 11:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
Goodnight..

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 05, 2014
iceberylin:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

9A1

ŋo bę bęāŋş grin
miracle center grin
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by iceberylin(m): 11:21pm On Dec 05, 2014
samflexxy:
miracle center grin
āşįŋ ęђђђђ grin
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Rexnegro(m): 11:23pm On Dec 05, 2014
@op I swear down I perfectly understand ur situation, life can be funny now that u want a lady to settle down with thy re nt 4th comin, it well bro just don't give up .

1 Like

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by kelvinmuffins3(m): 11:43pm On Dec 05, 2014
Smoke some weed and try harder because your wife is on the way just like my lexus 2015 is on the way.

Fvck ladies at the moment.

9 Likes

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 05, 2014
100Cents:
But i dont see any of them via the window of a wife. Some of them dress so skimpy when visiting to impress me..

Explain to me how wearing skimpy dresses sometimes makes a lady not marriageable and also, explain why you think they are tryna impress you by dressing that way..

8 Likes

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Obalende: 11:55pm On Dec 05, 2014
Tashamania:

Explain to me how wearing skimpy dresses sometimes makes a lady not marriageable and also, explain why you think they are tryna impress you by dressing that way..

dont mind these ppl. the average nigerian is over religious and indocrinated.

10 Likes

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 06, 2014
Obalende:

dont mind these ppl. the average nigerian is over religious and indocrinated.

All sorts, i tell you..
He's the one condemning the skimpy wears and at the same time saying the ladies are tryna impress him with the skimpy wears. Whats his point exactly?

5 Likes

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Obalende: 12:03am On Dec 06, 2014
Tashamania:

All sorts, i tell you..
He's the one condemning the skimpy wears and at the same time saying the ladies are tryna impress him with the skimpy wears. Whats his point exactly?

and then he will go and self-service with the image of the same girl on skimpy wear. Nigerians sha oh. Its the effects of carrying religion for head.

10 Likes

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 06, 2014
iceberylin:

āşįŋ ęђђђђ grin
lols so na true cool

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Is The Normal Age For A Lady To Marry? / Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" / ‘Good Men Still Exist, They Are Only Ugly’ – Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.