Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,013 members, 7,852,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:37 PM

D Working Pill To Use For Abortion - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / D Working Pill To Use For Abortion (2698 Views)

My Red Pill Experience Sha! / Take This Pill To Bed And Refuse To Vomit / Postinor 2 Prices In Nigeria (pregnancy Prevention Pill) 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: D Working Pill To Use For Abortion by Bakerdav: 11:50pm On Sep 30, 2021
jonaifame22:
Misoprosol, it's 3 tablets, she either drink one and insert two, or drink two and insert one, make sure she has storng pain reliver wth her cos she'll feel great pains and afterwards the blood will flow for 5-6 days like mestruation and afterwards pimple will appear on her face.my baby just use one tablets yesterday but feeling stomach pain ,never got bleed till now ,should he use d remaining tab?she said she can't use more than one

That's all.
Re: D Working Pill To Use For Abortion by Bakerdav: 11:51pm On Sep 30, 2021
jonaifame22:
Misoprosol, it's 3 tablets, she either drink one and insert two, or drink two and insert one, make sure she has storng pain reliver wth her cos she'll feel great pains and afterwards the blood will flow for 5-6 days like mestruation and afterwards pimple will appear on her face

That's all.
my baby just use one tablets yesterday but feeling stomach pain ,never got bleed till now ,should he use d remaining tab?she said she can't use more than one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please, Is There Any Difference Between F**king And Love Making?? / Is This Adultery? If Yes Does Repentance Involve Confessing To The Husband? / Four Weird Things Men Finds Attractive In Women But Won't Tell You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.