Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem (60219 Views)

TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem / Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" / Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by permsec: 10:47pm On Apr 05, 2017
After this sunday, I doubt if debie-rise will have direct contact with tboss... Be mindful dear
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by AuroraB(f): 10:48pm On Apr 05, 2017
Rayes3:
Make Una free the girl abeg.na today? Even some of our senators can not sing the national anthem. Stop hating on tboss.
Hogwash undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by dragonking3: 10:48pm On Apr 05, 2017
Debbie rise know that Tboss is a complete idiot that's why.

Abeg make una Vote for Efe joor

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by BigBrother9ja: 10:49pm On Apr 05, 2017
Divay22:
Make she kwayet joor...

Shebi if na Bisola or Co na no fit recite am she go laugh or talk word......
Tbus cry me a river....you don fall your hand even your leg joor....

EFE for the money o
Time wasters grin
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by BigBrother9ja: 10:50pm On Apr 05, 2017
Jay542:
You shouldn't blame the poor girl. She never knew you wer that dullangry

It's all based on Logistics bikosmiley
Story!
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by Nickymezor(f): 10:51pm On Apr 05, 2017
I knew she was gonna ruin the game. Tboss can over react / tk things way too personal. She too mk mountain out of a mole hill. Gosh! her matter don tire me sef. undecided.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by hannyjay(f): 10:51pm On Apr 05, 2017
Dat girl is just useless. She cant dance,she cant sing,she av no tallent infact idont knw wat she is still doing dia. Vote EFE base on logistic

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by Divay22(f): 10:51pm On Apr 05, 2017
BigBrother9ja:

Time wasters grin
you again...
Uncle abeg go self service and leave my mention alone angry angry angry

EFE for the money tongue

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by dragonking3: 10:52pm On Apr 05, 2017
Weselion:
How many of you could recite the National Anthem and pledge in front of the class back then in primary school.

Don't come and lie here oo

#TeamEFE
Tboss is a grown adult and not a primary school kid.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by BigBrother9ja: 10:52pm On Apr 05, 2017
Divay22:
you again...
Uncle abeg go self service and leave my mention alone angry angry angry

EFE for the money tongue
Open your mouth make I release.
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by beautiful232(f): 10:53pm On Apr 05, 2017
this tboos fake no get part 2 haba... abeg realest@Efenation Efe for the money

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by Kakamorufu(m): 10:53pm On Apr 05, 2017
ojun50:
Who National Anthem help, wen some people thy share national cake
ya mad
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by Emjay1310(m): 10:54pm On Apr 05, 2017
BigBrother9ja:

He won't win!

Quote me anywhere

Beta join the winning team o.
If Efe doesn't win, who will?
ask Tu-baba, ice prince, A.Y, Olamide, name them. wise choice they have made
Just watch his diary session this evening, you will see a true Nigerian expressing himself.
#basedonlogistics #efenation #asedeyhot

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by ring7(m): 10:56pm On Apr 05, 2017
Some people love Efe becus other people want him to win.
Tboss cus she's the boss,that how zhara Buhari deceive us with her beauty and marry a kettle man
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by BigBrother9ja: 10:56pm On Apr 05, 2017
Emjay1310:

Beta join the winning team o.
If Efe doesn't win, who will?
ask Tu-baba, ice prince, A.Y, Olamide, name them. wise choice they have made
Just watch his diary session this evening, you will see a true Nigerian expressing himself.
#basedonlogistics #efenation #asedeyhot
I don't need to ask any irrelevant person
Bbn is not a charity program nor a poverty elevation show.

E go do una like Nollywood grin
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by chronique(m): 11:00pm On Apr 05, 2017
Weselion:
How many of you could recite the National Anthem and pledge in front of the class back then in primary school.

Don't come and lie here oo

#TeamEFE

Those that went to good schools must have been able to do that. I was already reciting both stanzas and pledge of the national anthem in primary 5,effortlessly. My parents were already making me read concorde newspaper, daily times, newswatch, guardian and co, at that time.

There should be no excuses for failure. Not every one is a dullard.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 05, 2017
I once watched a video on YouTube in which random Nigerians on the streets were asked to sing the national anthem and I can remember laughing my ass out that day because of the hilarious mistakes most of them made, as a matter of fact, only 4 people out of about 15 were able to sing it from beginning to end without any errors. Some of those who failed the test were taxi drivers, students and traders born and raised in Nigeria. The truth is that many people can't sing it so y'all should stop making it look like Tboss has committed an abomination..I don't really like her but I feel that a lot of people are using every available opportunity they get to bring her down. I haven't noticed anything "Strange" about her, the way she behaves is not abnormal, I know many people who love to get sympathy all the time, it's nothing new but because of hatred, people have made it look like an abomination as well. Nowadays, everything tboss does is an abomination and she starts trending on social media immediately...Y'all need to chill.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by Emjay1310(m): 11:01pm On Apr 05, 2017
BigBrother9ja:

I don't need to ask any irrelevant person
Bbn is not a charity program nor a poverty elevation show.

E go do una like Nollywood grin

I understand your angle right now.
Who God has blessed, no man can curse.
So wake up sunday and see the real gee walk away with his N25m.
See you on sunday

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 05, 2017
Nnamdd1:
Big Brother Naija Housemate, TBoss this evening attacked Debie-Rise for asking her to sing Nigeria National Anthem.

The five remaining Housemates, Efe, Debbie-Rise, Tboss, Marvis and Bisola were playing Truth Or Dare game when Debie-Rise dared Tboss to sing the National Anthem.

Tboss couldn't sing and she has been complaining that Debbie-Rise embarrassed her on National TV.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/04/bbnaija-tboss-attacks-debbie-rise-for.html?m=1

The lord will brings confusion in the presence of my anemies

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by chiraqDemon(m): 11:07pm On Apr 05, 2017
I heard them talking about something like big bros stopped the game after her fuckup, if na true then i need to personally oversee biggie's flogging especially as him na my namesake
But it was hilarious that she could not go past the 3rd line of the first stanza
Really embarrassing
On international tv sef
I sure say d same efe that is humble because he is not exposed would have cleared that anthem
Sha is ok
#Efemula for the win
U ppl should vote me i dont have credit

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by Harrison4adam(m): 11:10pm On Apr 05, 2017
Those who vote that white witch who never forgive are alarming and evil.
She has bewitched boys who are hoping to hit her rubbish ponzi..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by Cadamlk: 11:14pm On Apr 05, 2017
monaPhilz:
If Beyonce can sing the Nigeria National Anthem what's Tboss excuse?
Thats true oo.You just reminded me that Beyonce sang Naija anthem without missing or skipping a word.

Tboss fall hand abeg.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 05, 2017
With the way Igodye ,Alibaba,Annie Idibia,Seyi Law,Ice Prince,Mr.Jollof,emoney,Kcee ,Stella Dimokokorkus ,Akpororo,Basketmouth,Osamacomedian,Olamide,Lil Kesh,mcshakara and Dotuncoolfm are campaigning for Efe ehn...We Team Efe dey say make them allow us do the voting...
Igodye how can only you give 1million naira? Shuuuu!!! Team Efe,let's lock this down....
Where are thos mofos that usually insult "Efe's rap", Ice Prince already got Efe a Gig,you all Regret in your Tears!!
Poverty or "slangs" didn't just buy the crowd 4 Efe, Omo his loyalty is second to none,d love for him dey spread like blanket, as e dey hot!!!! Area!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by emeka2847: 11:16pm On Apr 05, 2017
So we should queue behind someone that behaves like Nigerian senators?

optional1:
lolz

i no blame her

even Nigeria Senators no sabi sing National Anthem... Fact

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:17pm On Apr 05, 2017
littlewonders:
Tboss isn't Nigerian she could have possibly sang anthem of Romania.

I don't know what feeling is disturbing from sleep to stand up and vote efe.

Someone this evening said the competition is between efe and Tboss and I responded; the competition is between EFE and NO OTHER.

Vote wisely. #Team Efe
pesin wey attend university of abuja, do NYSC for here no be Nigerian abi?? go on..... jus go on oooo.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by sekem: 11:18pm On Apr 05, 2017
oheni:
EFE! What is d meaning of Efe? To the parent Efe means wealth, fatherly prayer u may say. To Gifty and Uriel Efe means Winner. To Kemen Efe means Invisible. To TTT Efe means Hate, an enemy. To Bassey Efe means threat. To Tboss Efe means intimidation. To Bisola Efe means competition. To Debbie rice Efe means respected opposition. To Marvis Efe means humility and loyalty. To Bally Efe means friend. To Biggie Efe means a cat with nine (9) life, but to Nigerians and Africans, going by majority voice and vote, Efe means GRACE.
#BBNaija #TeamEfe

But Over here in biafra, efe simply means cloth as in efe or uwe

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by daneni1(m): 11:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
dragonking3:
Tboss is a grown adult and not a primary school kid.

So only primary sch kids are suppose to know d national anthem, wat is wrong in creating a joke out of it.
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by IamAthens(m): 11:28pm On Apr 05, 2017
GloriaNinja:
Debie-rise wants to disgrace Tboss
how is that an attempt to disgrace her? If to say na to kiss man she for don full two cups of saliva for the guy mouth. It's a shame that someone has for the 1st time to my knowledge sensibly utilized her DARE since this rubbish show started and we term it a disgrace.
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by ichado(m): 11:28pm On Apr 05, 2017
Even Big Brother de VOTE EFE.... Presudency and others are voting..... Humble yourself and join #TEAMEFE!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by eyinjuege: 11:29pm On Apr 05, 2017
MhizGracie:
I once watched a video on YouTube in which random Nigerians on the streets were asked to sing the national anthem and I can remember laughing my ass out that day because of the hilarious mistakes most of them made, as a matter of fact, only 4 people out of about 15 were able to sing it from beginning to end without any errors. Some of those who failed the test were taxi drivers, students and traders born and raised in Nigeria. The truth is that many people can't sing it so y'all should stop making it look like Tboss has committed an abomination..I don't really like her but I feel that a lot of people are using every available opportunity they get to bring her down. I haven't noticed anything "Strange" about her, the way she behaves is not abnormal, I know many people who love to get sympathy all the time, it's nothing new but because of hatred, people have made it look like an abomination as well. Nowadays, everything tboss does is an abomination and she starts trending on social media immediately...Y'all need to chill.

I've never watched the program, but it seems I know everything going on from NL. grin

The problem isn't about not knowing how to say the National Anthem or even mixing her lines up or whatever, but my major issue is " Why get angry? ".
She could have poked fun at herself, and laughed about it, but instead she choose to take it personal and make someone else uncomfortable.
That wasn't necessary, as it makes her come across as petty.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 05, 2017
Debbie iresi up for possible eviction for daring big sister naija to recite national anthem.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! / Where To Download 30 Days In Atlanta? / BBNaija: Tacha Suffers Nip Slip During Saturday Night Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.