Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem (60218 Views)

TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem / Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" / Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by optional1(f): 11:32pm On Apr 05, 2017
emeka2847:
So we should queue behind someone that behaves like Nigerian senators?

lolz

yes nah

oya take your number..
U nob 1
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by BigBrother9ja: 11:32pm On Apr 05, 2017
Emjay1310:

I understand your angle right now.
Who God has blessed, no man can curse.
So wake up sunday and see the real gee walk away with his N25m.
See you on sunday
Alright ma guy

Let's watch the movie
Efe Wins, I promise you 50 k...
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by fortunechy(m): 11:34pm On Apr 05, 2017
beauty witout brain.........dull baby

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by acc001(f): 11:34pm On Apr 05, 2017
littlewonders:
Tboss isn't Nigerian she could have possibly sang anthem of Romania.

I don't know what feeling is disturbing from sleep to stand up and vote efe.

Someone this evening said the competition is between efe and Tboss and I responded; the competition is between EFE and NO OTHER.

Vote wisely. #Team Efe
Atlist tboss schooled and did ha nysc hia in nigeria na

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by saccie1162: 11:39pm On Apr 05, 2017
If its to suck dick she can suck for Nigeria.. In fact she should be prosecuted for that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by VeniJu: 11:39pm On Apr 05, 2017
Divay22:
Make she kwayet joor...

Shebi if na Bisola or Co na no fit recite am she go laugh or talk word......
Tbus cry me a river....you don fall your hand even your leg joor....

EFE for the money o

I keep hearing ''Efe 4 the money'' yet, i heard it's 25m+an Suv.. next time, remind everyone..''Efe 4 the money/Ride''tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by saccie1162: 11:42pm On Apr 05, 2017
anny268:
Really? Is BBNaija for foreigners?
Imagine BBNaija that takes place in south Africa... Shame shame shame

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by Divay22(f): 11:44pm On Apr 05, 2017
VeniJu:

I keep hearing ''Efe 4 the money'' yet, i heard it's 25m+an Suv.. next time, remind everyone..''Efe 4 the money/Ride''tongue
yea cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 05, 2017
dragonking3:
Tboss is a grown adult and not a primary school kid.
grown adult dat still behaves like a kid.... cry cry adult

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by Divay22(f): 11:46pm On Apr 05, 2017
BigBrother9ja:

Alright ma guy

Let's watch the movie
[/b]Efe Wins, I promise you 50 k[b]...
iyam a witness to the bolded
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by willibounce1(m): 11:53pm On Apr 05, 2017
Olodo girl. Stupid bimbo...lol private jet owners names she fit recite. No wonder her mumu supporters are showing us bikini pictures. They know she has nothing upstairs and want to use her naked pictures to lure sex starved mukpas guys to vote for her.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by berrystunn(m): 11:56pm On Apr 05, 2017
Emjay1310:
i am not surprised though. That should give anyone who is wasting his vote to support this lady to win the prize a second thought. She is just fake from physical to Nigerian issues. #Basedonlogistics 1 up for efe as e dey hot

What are you benefitting from this show??

Sorry for our youth..
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by berrystunn(m): 11:58pm On Apr 05, 2017
willibounce1:
Olodo girl. Stupid bimbo...lol private jet owners names she fit recite. No wonder her mumu supporters are showing us bikini pictures. They know she has nothing upstairs and want to use her naked pictures to lure sex starved mukpas guys to vote for her.

Do something meaningful
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by teejaymos(m): 11:58pm On Apr 05, 2017
0b10010011:

Hate or Like!

##BossNation is winning on Sunday. Tell 1 reason tboss should win

#TeamEfe re just busy doing media publicity while #BossNation re busy sinking block votes into the system!

Someone is gonna collapse on Sunday!

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by willibounce1(m): 12:02am On Apr 06, 2017
berrystunn:

Do something meaningful

Something meaningful like slapping common sense into your brain?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by whytediamond(m): 12:03am On Apr 06, 2017
optional1:
lolz

i no blame her

even Nigeria Senators no sabi sing National Anthem... Fact

Could it be likened to "birds of a feather" ?
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by Ade3000yrs(m): 12:05am On Apr 06, 2017
hmm
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by Jimi23(m): 12:06am On Apr 06, 2017
0b10010011:

Hate or Like!

##BossNation is winning on Sunday

#TeamEfe re just busy doing media publicity while #BossNation re busy sinking block votes into the system!

Someone is gonna collapse on Sunday!

Efe fit sing National Anthem too? Yeye Tboss haters are gon hate. Tboss 4 d mulla.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by berrystunn(m): 12:10am On Apr 06, 2017
willibounce1:

Something meaningful like slapping common sense into your brain?

How old are you?!
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by luminouz(m): 12:18am On Apr 06, 2017
LaDivva:
Lol
For real? I dey shame for TBoss cry
Really? Ermmm...BTW..u can lie o@ dp......who told u DAT ur small....u fit swallow me naaaaw wink
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by Emjay1310(m): 12:27am On Apr 06, 2017
berrystunn:

What are you benefitting from this show??

Sorry for our youth..

Let me not take you too seriously for your reply.
i know him on a personal level. i use to see this guy perform at shows and only get tp to go back home. he has tried!!
even if i don't know him, efe winning this competition is enough to encourage youths that there is hope even if you don't know anyone.
can you boast of #25m today? am sure if you do, you get annoyed that someone else is about to win this much
hardwork beats talent anytime anywhere.
atleast he did not go and steal or begg. so am very happy for him.
#basedonlogistics #efenation #asedeyhot

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by optional1(f): 12:27am On Apr 06, 2017
whytediamond:

Could it be likened to "birds of a feather" ?

anyhow you wanna place it sir... Is still same
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by willibounce1(m): 12:28am On Apr 06, 2017
berrystunn:

How old are you?!

Go away.
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by mysterydude: 12:33am On Apr 06, 2017
arise o compatriots, Nigeria call OBEY. y una dey always call Obey? una wan kill d baba? u no c Ik Dairo or Sunny Neji?
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 06, 2017
if that daft chick cannot recite nigeria's national anthem, she has no business being in that house.
it is big brother nigeria
can you imagine the outrage if it had been a us show?
the silly girl would have been crucified
its a disgrace.
what school does a person go to where he/she dosent learn the national anthem?
or is it the tend with this generation?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by Nobody: 1:03am On Apr 06, 2017
So that block head can't recite the national anthem. Well, some ignorant skunk are voting with their hard earned money. After they will say things are hard
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by mailmalc(m): 1:52am On Apr 06, 2017
Between the fact that Big Brother Naija is being held in South Africa just like The Voice Nigeria and T Boss not being able to recite the National anthem, which is a weightier matter?

A nation gets the kind of leader it deserves, looking at Nigerians......We certainly deserve this.
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by drealnamdy(m): 1:53am On Apr 06, 2017
The fact that she couldn't recite the national anthem of the country she came from which has alrdy sparked up an outrage if it was in most countries..and knowing fully well she has the attention of about 50million audience watching her, she still went ahead to quarell derbie rice and blame her for telling her to recite d national anthem...how stupidly shameful undecided
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by Marineetyon(m): 1:55am On Apr 06, 2017
her face come look very foolish...I wonder how such a grown woman would not know her country's national anthem. what a shame...na only penis and cucumber this one knows.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by Chinagurum1995(m): 2:09am On Apr 06, 2017
Let her sing our beloved nation Nigeria's National Anthem. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! / Where To Download 30 Days In Atlanta? / BBNaija: Tacha Suffers Nip Slip During Saturday Night Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.