Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,630 members, 7,820,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem (60216 Views)

TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem / Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" / Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by ritux: 10:32pm On Apr 05, 2017
littlewonders:
Tboss isn't Nigerian she could have possibly sang anthem of Romania

If she is not a Nigerian, then she should not be in the competition.

Meanwhile if you want to know if your partner is cheating on you, SMS "Vote Efe" to 32052

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by SageTravels: 10:32pm On Apr 05, 2017
I have never met Tboss in person but from what I read online about her she is not the kind of girl people would like to associate with. No wonder she finds it difficult to make friends.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by Rayes3: 10:32pm On Apr 05, 2017
Make Una free the girl abeg.na today? Even some of our senators can not sing the national anthem. Stop hating on tboss.
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by AuroraB(f): 10:32pm On Apr 05, 2017
Below the belt punch for the self entitled manipulator lipsrsealed
Debbie don do am welcome to Nigeria angry

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by kestolove95(m): 10:32pm On Apr 05, 2017
T.boss olodo

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by TinaAnita(f): 10:32pm On Apr 05, 2017
I don't see anything wrong with Debbie daring Tboss no matter the nonsense friendship that exist between them. Debbie was warned but she was blinded by ill sentiments. Nansense

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 05, 2017
Lol
For real? I dey shame for TBoss cry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by romancelanderr: 10:32pm On Apr 05, 2017
Na wash
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by stephleena(f): 10:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
and she wan cum,carry naija money.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by Larrey(f): 10:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
Tboss cry cry baby
tboss cry cry baby,acting like a pest,always playing the victim .

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by monaPhilz: 10:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
If Beyonce can sing the Nigerian National Anthem what's Tboss excuse?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by ojun50(m): 10:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
Who National Anthem help, wen some people thy share national cake

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by Mennalyne(f): 10:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
I am just passing through
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by goldedprince: 10:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
whats bbnaija
is it BIG BLOKOS NAIJA?
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
TBOSS is not my Naija.
The only real persons in that house are EFE, Bisola and Marvis.
TBoss is a psycho. That lady is manipulative. She can't cook. If she feels she is ajebo, why is she in the game? Based on logistics, we need to all use our kidneys. Captain Nip. should get home that cash please

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by ameezy(m): 10:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
Boss that cannot sing her countries national anthem...... Is that one a boss?

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
does this mean light skinned girls no sabi book?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by Divay22(f): 10:34pm On Apr 05, 2017
littlewonders:
Tboss isn't Nigerian she could have possibly sang anthem of Romania
na Romania dey host the show abi na Naija undecided undecided

Because iyam not understanding this your recite Romania anthem o cool

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by oheni(f): 10:35pm On Apr 05, 2017
EFE! What is d meaning of Efe? To the parent Efe means wealth, fatherly prayer u may say. To Gifty and Uriel Efe means Winner. To Kemen Efe means Invisible. To TTT Efe means Hate, an enemy. To Bassey Efe means threat. To Tboss Efe means intimidation. To Bisola Efe means competition. To Debbie rice Efe means respected opposition. To Marvis Efe means humility and loyalty. To Bally Efe means friend. To Biggie Efe means a cat with nine (9) life, but to Nigerians and Africans, going by majority voice and vote, Efe means GRACE.
#BBNaija #TeamEfe

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by Nellybank(m): 10:35pm On Apr 05, 2017
E pain am. Hahahaha. Since u people been making FP person no compalin
optional1:

why u dey keep space now.

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by martineverest(m): 10:36pm On Apr 05, 2017
Who national anthem help? Does that make her a Ghanaian?
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by mayoor15(m): 10:37pm On Apr 05, 2017
0b10010011:

Hate or Like!

##BossNation is winning on Sunday

#TeamEfe re just busy doing media publicity while #BossNation re busy sinking block votes into the system!

Someone is gonna collapse on Sunday!

Keep deceiving yourself even me that have never voted just sank 5 votes for efe and will still vote more before d close of voting..Based on logistics.... it's Efe all d way

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by Qmerit(m): 10:37pm On Apr 05, 2017
That thing de hard to sing alone. Hehehehe.
But Rise knew what she was doing is just to kill her ego. I like it

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by damola1: 10:41pm On Apr 05, 2017
Free the babe jor.. how many ministers sabi national anthem. Even buhari sef no sabi am

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by toogbasky(m): 10:41pm On Apr 05, 2017
How many of una politicians fit recite national anthem

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by repogirl(f): 10:42pm On Apr 05, 2017
This National Anthem dey hard plenty people for this country. Shame Tboss, after all the formings you dont know your Nation's anthem. Shame!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by optional1(f): 10:43pm On Apr 05, 2017
Jay542:

True. I blame her still...

lolz
omo romania

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by Mcocco: 10:44pm On Apr 05, 2017
Is she not a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by AuroraB(f): 10:44pm On Apr 05, 2017
lampard01:
na her fault say you no know am ?
Oh lawd cheesy grin
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by chelsea1116(m): 10:45pm On Apr 05, 2017
I dont know it as well...hw wil it change d mess naija dey in ryt nw if I or tboss kn d fuckin anthem of 1 of d most corrupt country in d world?...I knew it back den in nursery and primary bt til dey startd owin my papa til d man com die....I dnt gv a shit abt d national anthem
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by Jay542(m): 10:46pm On Apr 05, 2017
anny268:
Really? Is BBNaija for foreigners?
Leave the wonderkid
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by BigBrother9ja: 10:47pm On Apr 05, 2017
Emjay1310:
i am not surprised though. That should give anyone who is wasting his vote to support this lady to win the prize a second thought. She is just fake from physical to Nigerian issues. #Basedonlogistics 1 up for efe as e dey hot
He won't win!

Quote me anywhere

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! / Where To Download 30 Days In Atlanta? / BBNaija: Tacha Suffers Nip Slip During Saturday Night Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.