Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Why Bleachers Smell Like Rotten Fish! - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Bleachers Smell Like Rotten Fish! (40514 Views)

Keep Off Rotten Tomatoes To Avoid Cancer, NAFDAC Warns Nigerians / Why Is My Urine Odor Like Rotten Egg? / See Why Bleachers Smell Like Rotten Fish! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Bleachers Smell Like Rotten Fish! by opineflu(m): 10:40am On Apr 06, 2017
smelly boys nd galz especially galz with there disgusting multicolour skin i HATE bleacherssss.
Re: Why Bleachers Smell Like Rotten Fish! by Jameskelvin(m): 10:40am On Apr 06, 2017
A
Re: Why Bleachers Smell Like Rotten Fish! by Dronedude(m): 10:40am On Apr 06, 2017
Lol,

smell like rotten fish....

SMH
Re: Why Bleachers Smell Like Rotten Fish! by Sarah20A(f): 10:41am On Apr 06, 2017
Slay mamas and slay papas una don hear, tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why Bleachers Smell Like Rotten Fish! by shumuel(m): 10:41am On Apr 06, 2017
Okay grin
Re: Why Bleachers Smell Like Rotten Fish! by sisisioge: 10:41am On Apr 06, 2017
You have not heard? A lot of people are ditching the hydroquino for pawpaw and other natural lightening agents that won't make them smell. Abi u wan talk say Toke Makinwa dey smell?

2 Likes

Re: Why Bleachers Smell Like Rotten Fish! by OmoAregbesola: 10:41am On Apr 06, 2017
Men killing women slowly.
All this just to impress men.

2 Likes

Re: Why Bleachers Smell Like Rotten Fish! by juman(m): 10:41am On Apr 06, 2017
Bleaching: Low self esteem thing.

The unworthy leaders brought all kinds of untold hardship on the people.
Re: Why Bleachers Smell Like Rotten Fish! by evexx1(f): 10:43am On Apr 06, 2017
Gten:
Just feel like strangling this Bobrisky guy. His picture is so offensive on every level.

Haha please allow him cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Bleachers Smell Like Rotten Fish! by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 06, 2017
Tazdroid:
you said "all the banks" and added "especially GTBank", why?
you surely failed English . read again and comprehend . he never mention all banks
Re: Why Bleachers Smell Like Rotten Fish! by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 06, 2017
lordm:
Have you all noticed that banks do not pay interest capilization again? Especially gtbank

Thought I was the only one who noticed. UBA precisely
Re: Why Bleachers Smell Like Rotten Fish! by Originalsly: 10:46am On Apr 06, 2017
Bleachers.... you know yourselves.... read and learn... look in the mirror....ask yourself if the bleaching thing is really worth it.... tone it down... shut it down... don't even think about hating the poster. Great post...soooo educative.(watch people try to derail the thread...truth hurts)

5 Likes

Re: Why Bleachers Smell Like Rotten Fish! by Frolic: 10:47am On Apr 06, 2017
Where my ladies at?
Re: Why Bleachers Smell Like Rotten Fish! by Tazdroid(m): 10:48am On Apr 06, 2017
Onyochejohn:
you surely failed English . read again and comprehend . he never mention all banks
my mistake buh I passed WAEC grin
Re: Why Bleachers Smell Like Rotten Fish! by DeRay98(m): 10:49am On Apr 06, 2017
lordm:
Have you all noticed that banks do not pay interest capilization again? Especially gtbank

GTB still does, I got my interest capitalised alert on April 1.
Re: Why Bleachers Smell Like Rotten Fish! by chubbygal(f): 10:51am On Apr 06, 2017
Kilode tem bora! In patoranking's voice.
Re: Why Bleachers Smell Like Rotten Fish! by eitch: 10:51am On Apr 06, 2017
olrotimi:

Bros I notice am ooo. And I was here hoping to get at least 5k interest from UBA, na so them send me normal month end balance and all that. Till now, I'm waiting for interest ooo.
These banks should help a broke arse nigga like me cry
Broke? Yet u dey expect 5k interest? Mad man dey accumulate wealth wey he no know wu go spend am
Re: Why Bleachers Smell Like Rotten Fish! by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 06, 2017
Na was on some people want to be fair by force and this is me looking for black babes no wonder demand scarce. I understand women bleaching as they easily succumb to society pressure and self hatred, but men bleaching is weird to me.

4 Likes

Re: Why Bleachers Smell Like Rotten Fish! by emmy02(m): 10:52am On Apr 06, 2017
Haryoryhemie:
wait first!!! wen these serial bleachers dies, will their creator still recognize​ them at d judgement table?

#Team fair and loving it
married to ebony#

All my life i had always thought that judgment was going to be on a chair. I never knew it was otherwise. *Sobs and leaves thread *

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Bleachers Smell Like Rotten Fish! by DeRay98(m): 10:55am On Apr 06, 2017
OmoAregbesola:
Men killing women slowly.
All this just to impress men.

How are men responsible for low self esteem?
Ebony ladies are getting married and finding true romance daily.
There's a difference between finding true in a relationship and finding mass attention or the desire to attract as many men as possible.
Bleachers are in general looking for attention from men not for true romance or relationship.
In their minds, the more the heads that turn to look at them the better they feel.
I beg leave the matter there

2 Likes

Re: Why Bleachers Smell Like Rotten Fish! by Haryoryhemie(f): 10:58am On Apr 06, 2017
emmy02:

All my life i had always thought that judgment was going to be on a chair. I never knew it was otherwise. *Sobs and leaves thread *

hahahahahaha!!!! Bros come make I explain......

u know say where chair dey, table sef go dey so as to keep records and write scores

1 Like

Re: Why Bleachers Smell Like Rotten Fish! by JackieChan01: 11:12am On Apr 06, 2017
Gten:
Just feel like strangling this Bobrisky guy. His picture is so offensive on every level.
i dey tell you angry
Re: Why Bleachers Smell Like Rotten Fish! by JackieChan01: 11:13am On Apr 06, 2017
Godprotectigbo5:
help me spread this gospel to my ofonja sisters and brotherstongue tongue tongue
Gospel recieved.
me and my brother progressive01 will send your gospel properly to every nook and crannies of afonja land

thanks

1 Like

Re: Why Bleachers Smell Like Rotten Fish! by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 06, 2017
How can somebody with brain/sense decide to bleach his/her skin, isnt that madness.
So bcoz u don see all those galz 4 zeeworld finish u wan turn to white cloth.
We guyz like our galz to be 100% natural not coming to my house and be smelling lyk fish

1 Like

Re: Why Bleachers Smell Like Rotten Fish! by cardoctor(m): 11:27am On Apr 06, 2017
They need to spend more time in the freezer.
Re: Why Bleachers Smell Like Rotten Fish! by Punctual(m): 11:28am On Apr 06, 2017
DeRay98:

How are men responsible for low self esteem?
Ebony ladies are getting married and finding true romance daily.
There's a difference between finding true in a relationship and finding mass attention or the desire to attract as many men as possible.
Bleachers are in general looking for attention from men not for true romance or relationship.
In their minds, the more the heads that turn to look at them the better they feel.
I beg leave the matter there

will they now get the attention when they start smelling like rotten fish??...dey just wan turn oyinbo by force

2 Likes

Re: Why Bleachers Smell Like Rotten Fish! by princessayesha(f): 11:29am On Apr 06, 2017
Lol. That's how men will marry a fair woman and be waiting for fair baby grin
On a more serious note....if u want to know the real colour of a person, check their childhood pictures. Check their knuckles and legs grin some legs can never ever be bleached no matter what grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Bleachers Smell Like Rotten Fish! by malware: 11:38am On Apr 06, 2017
princessayesha:
On a more serious note....if u want to know the real colour of a person, check their childhood pictures. Check their knuckles and legs grin some legs can never ever be bleached no matter what grin

ON THAT NOTE, I AM HAPPY TO BE FAIR grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Bleachers Smell Like Rotten Fish! by KennyID17(m): 11:41am On Apr 06, 2017
princessayesha:

U forgot center of d ukwu grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The 12-year-old Boy With Backward Facing Legs After Surgery (Photos) / Why You Should Never Ignore These 5 Pains / I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.