Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,405 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Why Bleachers Smell Like Rotten Fish! - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Bleachers Smell Like Rotten Fish! (40517 Views)

Keep Off Rotten Tomatoes To Avoid Cancer, NAFDAC Warns Nigerians / Why Is My Urine Odor Like Rotten Egg? / See Why Bleachers Smell Like Rotten Fish! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Bleachers Smell Like Rotten Fish! by Daremee: 5:02pm On Apr 06, 2017
Jaquar456:
SOMEONE SHOULD SEND THIS TO MO ABUDU(even though she is claiming ebony as a brand name), EMPRESS NJAMAH, TOKE MAKINWA, DAKORE EGBUSON, LINDA IKEJI .SEE YA LIFE.

Tell them. Mo ABUDU knuckles look so disgusting. And she was busy displaying it on cnn and showing bad example to African girls . Tomorrow she will be preaching about self esteem and loving yourself the way you are

1 Like

Re: Why Bleachers Smell Like Rotten Fish! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 06, 2017
When I saw bleachers, I thought they meant bleachers as in seats in a stadium or something lol. It took me some time to figure it out, lol

1 Like

Re: Why Bleachers Smell Like Rotten Fish! by creepsyme(f): 5:48pm On Apr 06, 2017
MicroIce:
Ehen, so na wetin patience don dey use my money do be that?? She had better bought scalp bleachers before I get her
lols.

1 Like

Re: Why Bleachers Smell Like Rotten Fish! by gwama: 6:28pm On Apr 06, 2017
JUST HORRIBLE, LOVE THE SKIN COLOR THAT GOD GIVE YOU, THIS COLOR IS THE BEST. if god made you charcoal is the best for you, if God made you chocolate is the best for you, if God made you fair is the best for you. angry
Re: Why Bleachers Smell Like Rotten Fish! by gwama: 7:01pm On Apr 06, 2017
princessayesha:
Lol. That's how men will marry a fair woman and be waiting for fair baby grin
On a more serious note....if u want to know the real colour of a person, check their childhood pictures. Check their knuckles and legs grin some legs can never ever be bleached no matter what grin

I have seen them who have succeeded in whitening their knees, elbows, joints of the fingers and feet by means of injections, or by applying potassium salt to these parts grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Bleachers Smell Like Rotten Fish! by gwama: 7:09pm On Apr 06, 2017
Nollywood film also carries the image of clear skin women, thus promoting bleaching of black skin artists. They want to make believe that all Igbo women are clear of skin, but this is false, among the Igbos there are clear and black women as men. cool
Re: Why Bleachers Smell Like Rotten Fish! by gwama: 7:24pm On Apr 06, 2017
What hurts me are the women already clear skin naturally who put on products to become completely white genre actress Mona Lisa Chinda or Tonto Dike. They are already carrying the albino gene which makes the skin very fragile and with bleaching it very quickly ages their skin. Too bad. angry

1 Like

Re: Why Bleachers Smell Like Rotten Fish! by princessayesha(f): 9:06pm On Apr 06, 2017
gwama:

I have seen them who have succeeded in whitening their knees, elbows, joints of the fingers and feet by means of injections, or by applying potassium salt to these parts grin grin
Lol. Sun burn will help u detect those ones grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Bleachers Smell Like Rotten Fish! by emmy02(m): 10:02pm On Apr 06, 2017
Haryoryhemie:

hahahahahaha!!!! Bros come make I explain......

u know say where chair dey, table sef go dey so as to keep records and write scores

cheesy cheesy na true o. Nw i get
Re: Why Bleachers Smell Like Rotten Fish! by Nezero(m): 11:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
All these funny living examples you added grin grin
Re: Why Bleachers Smell Like Rotten Fish! by boyjo: 7:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
farouk0403:
I like fair girls but i dislike bleachers.
But can you tell the difference?

*But this fish smell is a myth to me though. I am yet to perceive it from anyone.
Re: Why Bleachers Smell Like Rotten Fish! by farouk0403(m): 11:24pm On Jul 25, 2017
boyjo:

But can you tell the difference?

*But this fish smell is a myth to me though. I am yet to perceive it from anyone.

If you have never percieve it, then its obvious that you have never come across a notorious bleacher
Re: Why Bleachers Smell Like Rotten Fish! by boyjo: 10:43am On Jul 26, 2017
farouk0403:

If you have never percieve it, then its obvious that you have never come across a notorious bleacher

But I see some of them around when I move about.

Re: Why Bleachers Smell Like Rotten Fish! by farouk0403(m): 10:57am On Jul 26, 2017
boyjo:

But I see some of them around when I move about.

Aha that's how some of them look like.
Re: Why Bleachers Smell Like Rotten Fish! by DanielGb(m): 11:17am On Aug 10, 2017
FortuneTeller:
I was wondering why my long time friend smelled so fishy. She never smelled this way during our youth. The STENCH is UNBEARABLE!! I thought she may have some disease. But she went for checkup and there was no issue. Someone told her it's from the bleaching. I was shocked because she has been bleaching for years. So I went to google and found the article. I want to warn other bleachers of what can happen. I cannot be around this friend for long due to the smell. Seun and Lalasticlala please tell these Ladies to be careful. sad

I am forced to believe this o. My experience with a lady who smells fishy downthere. A bad day for me.
After the lubrication of the punna, the whole thing just keep oozing more fish odour. I couldn't bear.

Now I know why.

Maybe this is what Linda Ikeji needs to know.
Re: Why Bleachers Smell Like Rotten Fish! by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 10, 2017
DanielGb:

I am forced to believe this o. My experience with a lady who smells fishy downthere. A bad day for me.
After the lubrication of the punna, the whole thing just keep oozing more fish odour. I couldn't bear.

Now I know why.

Maybe this is what Linda Ikeji needs to know.

lipsrsealed
Re: Why Bleachers Smell Like Rotten Fish! by DanielGb(m): 11:52am On Aug 10, 2017
FortuneTeller:

lipsrsealed

What? is wizkid wrong? Well, is between them. I am not wrong with my own experience. The babe dey smell like rotten fish(no bad belle).
Re: Why Bleachers Smell Like Rotten Fish! by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2017
DanielGb:

What? is wizkid wrong? Well, is between them. I am not wrong with my own experience. The babe dey smell like rotten fish(no bad belle).

I believe you. However she may also have bacterial vaginosis. She should have it treated.
Re: Why Bleachers Smell Like Rotten Fish! by DanielGb(m): 2:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
FortuneTeller:

I believe you. However she may also have bacterial vaginosis. She should have it treated.

Hmmm. She is a bye gone. The next guy should tell her..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The 12-year-old Boy With Backward Facing Legs After Surgery (Photos) / Why You Should Never Ignore These 5 Pains / I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.