Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,776 members, 7,810,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife (36703 Views)

Andy Ruiz Jr Apologizes To Eddie Hearn For Beating Anthony Joshua / Ahmed Musa: I Forced The Coach To Play Me / Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by IntrovertedHuman(m): 6:55am On Apr 06, 2017
Leicester city and Super eagles forward, Ahmed Musa has been arrested by the police in England on the suspicion that he has been abusing his wife domestically.

The 23-year-old was taken from his home by the police in the early hours of yesterday. He was quizzed by cops on the suspicion of beating his wife.

The police also came back to his house to take what is believed to be statements from his wife and mother of his two children.

Source; http://www.coldgist.com/2017/04/super-eagles-footballer-ahmed-musa.html

Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by MutantMetahuman: 7:07am On Apr 06, 2017
The sunuk is a fake blog site.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by arosunshine(m): 7:09am On Apr 06, 2017
Hmm
Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by Ndukings92(m): 7:10am On Apr 06, 2017
women and there unending problems,i always tell my friends that no man can be happy shouting at his wife not to talk of beating so make una stop pushing them to d brim and extreme.they are human for christ sake and are prone to get angry and when d anger reach to its apex which they will invent a manual reset named SLAP but when ur problems are stronger and need a system FLASHING then BEATING is used instead SLAP.Then una go name am ABUSIVE MARRIAGE.whatever that ur matrimony is not conversant with pls stop it this nowadays girls.mtschweeeeee

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by flyover30(m): 7:20am On Apr 06, 2017
u k and police inquiry.mtweew.every day here in bristol,marital problem looms,yet na African marriage dem dey quiz.see d babe self,like dos over 200 kidnapped girls.didn't call names oo

11 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by Khd95(m): 7:22am On Apr 06, 2017
Pls how can this baba yo be 23years.cry
oya abo.ki why u beat that beautiful wife of urs,what she dosad

gringrin

29 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by zinachidi(m): 7:35am On Apr 06, 2017
ahmed Musa is 23 yrs? And i thought i had heard it all.

80 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by Tazdroid(m): 10:54am On Apr 06, 2017
Musa, try hol yaself next time e hungry u to beat woman.

Oyinbo dey arrest for almost any small fvckup.

No be Naija wey u go dey hear tinz like "which side of the body dem beat u?", or "who dey there wen dem slap u" or "no fuel" or "go write statement" or "drop some tin"

25 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by Tazdroid(m): 10:54am On Apr 06, 2017
zinachidi:
23 years old since 2010 world cup. Football age be moving in slow motion. grin grin

enomakos:
2010 world cup?did nigeria qualify for south africa 2010?
yea, wey dem join us with Argentina, Greece and Korea

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by ekems2017(f): 10:54am On Apr 06, 2017
Musa you are not in Nigeria where men beats women anyhow. They will just jail you and throw away the key. Better behave

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by massinola(m): 10:54am On Apr 06, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by izzou(m): 10:54am On Apr 06, 2017
grin

Is there any app one can use to decrease his age, because ayam not understanding

Aiyegbeni is 32, Musa is 23?

Hian

21 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by adorablepepple(f): 10:54am On Apr 06, 2017
His Village people finally get this guy...

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by SNOWCREAM(m): 10:54am On Apr 06, 2017
Charity begins at home but doesn't end abroad grin

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by jamislaw(m): 10:55am On Apr 06, 2017
This is non-sense
Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by Mophasa(m): 10:55am On Apr 06, 2017
Alright

#TeamMarvis

1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by herkeym001(m): 10:56am On Apr 06, 2017
Haba!
Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by veekid(m): 10:56am On Apr 06, 2017
E think say na Buhari country him deh

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by hakeem4(m): 10:56am On Apr 06, 2017
zinachidi:

12 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by Victornezzar: 10:56am On Apr 06, 2017
Since when d former coach left
haven't seen him on the starting line up or on the bench
he could have just stayed at CSKA moscow

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by Lexusgs430: 10:56am On Apr 06, 2017
Hin think say nah naija hin dey ?

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by kingzjay(m): 10:56am On Apr 06, 2017
WELL, WHATEVER IS THE CASE, I CAN'T HIT A WOMAN

I'M NOT CONDEMNING HIM THOUGH, BUT THERE ARE OTHER WAYS OF CONFLICT RESOLUTION......

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by Ronaldinnioh(m): 10:56am On Apr 06, 2017
My advice to women who their husband usually beat is very simple. When you husband beat you. Don't even shout or complain. Go and get a very big stick. When he is sleeping just use the Big stick and hit it heavily in between his Legs were his manhood is, ensure you open the door and be ready to run immediately for your life. Thank me latter.

13 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by INTROVERT(f): 10:56am On Apr 06, 2017
angry
Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by OneManLegion(m): 10:56am On Apr 06, 2017
You go beat your wife for obodo oyinbo? You can kiss your career goodbye with those scorched lips of yours, Musa.

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by tgmservice: 10:57am On Apr 06, 2017
since i have known ahmed musa he has always been 23 yrs old

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by ceeceeco: 10:57am On Apr 06, 2017
This is UK, not that Godforsaken country called Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by Olasco93: 10:57am On Apr 06, 2017
I wonder how some men could raise their hands and 'beat' their wife. When the nagging is too much for you to bear, just walkout and maintain a Positive mind towards her. Beating a woman can never be a solution, it worsen and brings out the wrong attitudes which has been silent in her.
#BeatNoWoman

4 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by Franchise21(m): 10:57am On Apr 06, 2017
Hahaha... The aboki thinks he's in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by TheBlessedMAN: 10:57am On Apr 06, 2017
Aboki weed na basta*d. Musa 23years?

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by carzola(m): 10:57am On Apr 06, 2017
When he sees hos mates on
The pitch he can play ND beat
Them.. Shameless muslim.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Victor Osimhen Apologizes To Punch Over "Na Thunder Go Fire Una" Statement / Dalung Poses With KatsuyaTakasu After Helping U23 Team / AFCON 2023: Nike Unveils Super Eagles Eagles Jersey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.