Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife (36713 Views)

Andy Ruiz Jr Apologizes To Eddie Hearn For Beating Anthony Joshua / Ahmed Musa: I Forced The Coach To Play Me / Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by gr8gem(f): 10:57am On Apr 06, 2017
Oye mi oooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by babasolo(m): 10:57am On Apr 06, 2017
Musa 23 i swear am 15

5 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by mazizitonene(m): 10:57am On Apr 06, 2017
ogbeni, u Don jonze.....next time u want beat am.....tell am say make una visit naija....After u beat am finish...ship am go back abroad....
Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by Sarah20A(f): 10:57am On Apr 06, 2017
Ndukings92:
women and there unending problems,i always tell my friends that no man can be happy shouting at his wife not to talk of beating so make una stop pushing them to d brim and extreme.they are human for christ sake and are prone to get angry and when d anger reach to its apex which they will invent a manual reset named SLAP but when ur problems are stronger and need a system FLASHING then BEATING is used instead SLAP.Then una go name am ABUSIVE MARRIAGE.whatever that ur matrimony is not conversant with pls stop it this nowadays girls.mtschweeeeee
why not Beat yourself instead of beating the woman when you are angry,or are women natural punching bag? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by bankyblue(m): 10:57am On Apr 06, 2017
na yeye man him be

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by Victornezzar: 10:57am On Apr 06, 2017
I taya oo
na Ihenacho own funny me pass
Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by toyinjimoh(m): 10:57am On Apr 06, 2017
the guy is fraustrated at Leicester
Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 06, 2017
cast
Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by Evergreen4(m): 10:58am On Apr 06, 2017
So musa is 23years old. That means i should be 15 years old.

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by SuperBlack: 10:58am On Apr 06, 2017
Another Hausa/Fulani disgracing Nigeria away from Home.
Jail him for 30months.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by oberichard(m): 10:58am On Apr 06, 2017
he think say na Nigeria he dey abi

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by Sarah20A(f): 10:59am On Apr 06, 2017
23 years with two children,hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 06, 2017
Victornezzar:
Since when d former coach left
haven't seen him on the starting line up or on the bench
he could have just stayed at CSKA moscow

Since Ranieri left and Musa missing from starting line up and bench, Leicester has been winning convincingly...Scary.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by BetaThings: 11:01am On Apr 06, 2017
veekid:
E think say na Buhari country him deh

So it is Buhari that asked pastor to beat his wife too?

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/benin-pastor-descends-on-his-wife-after.html
Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 06, 2017
Sarah20A:
23 years with two children,hmmm

So what? In the northern part of Nigeria, someone like you would've been a grandmother by now if not for postinors.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by atuanso84: 11:02am On Apr 06, 2017
you can,t beat a woman again? na wah.

na just beat only o. na normal level.
na joke o!

but truth sha eh..if woman run you down. e they pain past guy man own o. anytime I go my guy house, I can tell say him and he girl no de aiit. the way the girl de trow key ehh. But guy man de try to hold him side say na normal thing.
I no de try say guy man no de overshoot at times o. but women sometimes una no get chill. una de do even in front of people. That one na de vex pass.

women anytime una hold una anuall general meeting make una try make respecting us part of una agenda.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 06, 2017
He is suspecting the wife is been bleeped outside... The major cause of man-woman problem is infidelity. Somebody is bleeping outside, either musa or the wife
Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by LordOfNaira: 11:03am On Apr 06, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:
My advice to women who their husband usually beat is very simple. When you husband beat you. Don't even shout or complain. Go and get a very big stick. When he is sleeping just use the Big stick and hit it heavily in between his Legs were his manhood is, ensure you open the door and be ready to run immediately for your life. Thank me latter.

And if the man dies...?

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by EAZY2422(m): 11:04am On Apr 06, 2017
for how long will he be 23?dis guy was 23 some 4yrs back or is it dat they have a way of slow moing....age or the way they calculate age is different from how we know it to be.anyways can't believe dis fake media site.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by Tokziby: 11:04am On Apr 06, 2017
They said it was a "Suspicion of beating his wife" not confirmed. If u had lived in the UK then u will know who invented Aproko. I wont be surprised that it was their neighbor that called the police on them. It might have been the usual shouting at each other and later the wife started crying and the neighbor saw her then dial 999. Neighbors wey go call police if they site only ur children at home saying u neglect them. or even call police say u play loud music wey no reach their house ooo.

4 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by Victornezzar: 11:04am On Apr 06, 2017
gbosaa:

Since Ranieri left and Musa missing from starting line up and bench, Leicester has been winning convincingly...Scary.
Yeah I think he's their highest bought player in history
But dis Ndidi is a high prospect tho
Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by DirewolfofStark(m): 11:05am On Apr 06, 2017
Aboki Nama
Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by Ronaldinnioh(m): 11:05am On Apr 06, 2017
LordOfNaira:

And if the man dies...?

He can't die...just pain.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by hucienda: 11:07am On Apr 06, 2017
na wa o Musa.

rememba u no dey Kano or Bauchi and so on.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by victorjoe(m): 11:08am On Apr 06, 2017
zinachidi:
ahmed Musa is 23 yrs? And i thought i had heard it all.

I tire o! Ayegbeni 34! Who de calculate this things self?

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by AllHailBiafra(m): 11:10am On Apr 06, 2017
Everything that has to do with Nigeria is crumbling, I'm not saying it out of choice but everyone can bare me witness to that, either outrightly or conscientious. Anyone who still believes in nijiriya is riding on a dead horse, as for me and my people>>>>>

Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 06, 2017
Send that ur disrespectful wife back to borno where she belongs. God knows that's what i will do
Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by tonex360: 11:13am On Apr 06, 2017
Tazdroid:
23 years old since 2010 world cup. Football age be moving in slow motion. grin grin
hahahaha.. naija, that how Yakubu was dumped by coventry city, naija and age lies in football smh...

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by LordOfNaira: 11:14am On Apr 06, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:

He can't die...just pain.

He can die.

My point is: violence should not be considered at all as it may land you in deeper problems.

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by theemy(m): 11:14am On Apr 06, 2017
Did u mean 33 because wen dat man was 23 I was still in pry sch

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kelechi Iheanacho Faces Two Years In Prison Over Legal Row / Okocha Scores In Senegal Legends Vs Africa Legends Game (Video) / Neymar Grooving To Burna Boy’s "Ye" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.