Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife (36716 Views)

Andy Ruiz Jr Apologizes To Eddie Hearn For Beating Anthony Joshua / Ahmed Musa: I Forced The Coach To Play Me / Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by Handsomecole(m): 12:05pm On Apr 06, 2017
We all know that part of the country his from, it's in the blood. You take him away from that part of the country but u can't take away the part from him. Nama will always will be nama.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by PrinzCarter(m): 12:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
I dnt understand musa 23 ,if Dats d case I dnt no my age

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by stagger: 12:09pm On Apr 06, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:

Try me and see what will happen. My last boyfriend that cheated on me had his manhood stitched.

Liar. Stop forming what you are not. You would be in prison by now!
Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by huntax(m): 12:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
Ndukings92:
women and there unending problems,i always tell my friends that no man can be happy shouting at his wife not to talk of beating so make una stop pushing them to d brim and extreme.they are human for christ sake and are prone to get angry and when d anger reach to its apex which they will invent a manual reset named SLAP but when ur problems are stronger and need a system FLASHING then BEATING is used instead SLAP.Then una go name am ABUSIVE MARRIAGE.whatever that ur matrimony is not conversant with pls stop it this nowadays girls.mtschweeeeee
Wow, looks like you're trying to justify men beating women. This is really a new low in our society. No man, for whatsoever reason, should lay his hands on a woman, just like soldiers are prohibited from hitting their wives. We are basically stronger (proportionally) than women, so beating a woman is termed bullying. I'd rather divorce a woman than lay my hands on her (that's if she's the provocative type and wants to put me in trouble)

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by huntax(m): 12:15pm On Apr 06, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:
My advice to women who their husband usually beat is very simple. When you husband beat you. Don't even shout or complain. Go and get a very big stick. When he is sleeping just use the Big stick and hit it heavily in between his Legs were his manhood is, ensure you open the door and be ready to run immediately for your life. Thank me latter.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by livinbygrace: 12:15pm On Apr 06, 2017
Tazdroid:
23 years old since 2010 world cup. Football age be moving in slow motion. grin grin

Is it bibical and whats the difference between age falsification and Yahoo ?
Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by KAYD007(m): 12:15pm On Apr 06, 2017
Ahmed Musa Had better send her back to Nigeria to avoid Olympic swimming in trouble waters
Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by Charly68: 12:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
Abusive men here and there so Ahmed Musa has joined their league. This one will bring him setback in his career except he changes his way.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by Duru009(m): 12:19pm On Apr 06, 2017
#Frustrated player

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by iamdemolah(m): 12:20pm On Apr 06, 2017
i perceive Leicester oloshos cooking food with his brain. u fall my hand ahmed
Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by enomakos(m): 12:36pm On Apr 06, 2017
Tazdroid:
23 years old since 2010 world cup. Football age be moving in slow motion. grin grin
2010 world cup?did nigeria qualify for south africa 2010?

Oh i remember we qualify now but ahmed musa was not in the team may be you are talking about sani kaita
Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by AuroraB(f): 12:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:
My advice to women who their husband usually beat is very simple. When you husband beat you. Don't even shout or complain. Go and get a very big stick. When he is sleeping just use the Big stick and hit it heavily in between his Legs were his manhood is, ensure you open the door and be ready to run immediately for your life. Thank me latter.
What if he dies grin
Should the wife seek refuge in your home?
Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by enomakos(m): 1:00pm On Apr 06, 2017
Tazdroid:

yea, wey dem join us with Argentina, Greece and Korea
oh i remember now but musa was not in the 2010 world cup squad
he was in brazil 2014 he was 20 years old then

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by 9jest: 1:06pm On Apr 06, 2017
Ahmed, for starters, If I were you I would hire a good solicitor because you have just walked into a sinking sand muddled with cow dung. Dude what the hell were you thinking when you raised those short arms of yours on your Mrs! by the way I hope you didn't beat your wife up in the presence of your kids!! because if that is the situation, dude you are bleeped! (pardon my French) because the social service will be on you like fly on poo! Do whatever it takes to make it up to your wife, get on all fours and beg if you have to because if she presses charges on you and the CPS pushes this matter to court, dude you'll wish you never ever played football.

This are the things that could possible happen.

1. You have probably scored a place on the British "BLACK BOOK" you now have a criminal record, which could tentatively hunt you for a long while

2. The fans, your football fans are definitely going to give you a nasty time, the might have worked out songs to taunt and wind you up

3. You might have issues with your employers and possibly your contract.

4. The press will weigh in on you badly

5. Women will not like your face and that is one thing you don't want in the UK.

4. You have 2 underaged kids right? Dude the Social service my come down on you heavy! you don't act silly around kids bro!
Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by Penexpress: 1:07pm On Apr 06, 2017
muhammad72:

Am sorry boss but whatever situation, you cannot beat a woman. And there is no condition to beat or slap a woman. I dont think its right in any manner.

If you she frustrates you, find something different to do. If you cant do that, ask yourself why are you even a man if you cannot control your anger?

If you feel she is doing you something wrong, sit her down, talk to her. If you are tired of talking, find other ways like talking to her parents, or her guardians, or people she respect.

And at the long period if all these things are not working. You either suck it all up and stay with her because of the love you have for your kids not wanting them to lose their mom or divorce.

A woman is like a little child:; Acting up without thinking of the consequences, and beating wont change them. So you beating her is like bringing yourself not to her level but below her level of thoughts.

God bless us all.

Pray for never to fall for such temptations from Women.
Easier said than done.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by begwong: 1:16pm On Apr 06, 2017
He thinks na Naija e dey where women are batterd and abused ko?
Why is he shedding tears in the second picture sef
Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by Blonchilli(m): 1:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:
Hahahahahahahahaha! God punish you nepa take light as you want to run

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by MutantMetahuman: 1:18pm On Apr 06, 2017
Targaeryian:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/leicester-star-ahmed-musa-released-10169665
if its not on goal, bbc, sky or supersport, its probably fake news.

wait and watch how musa deny the news
Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by Jointhemiltons2(m): 1:18pm On Apr 06, 2017
IntrovertedHuman:
Leicester city and Super eagles forward, Ahmed Musa has been arrested by the police in England on the suspicion that he has been abusing his wife domestically.

The 23-year-old was taken from his home by the police in the early hours of yesterday. He was quizzed by cops on the suspicion of beating his wife.

The police also came back to his house to take what is believed to be statements from his wife and mother of his two children.

Source; http://www.coldgist.com/2017/04/super-eagles-footballer-ahmed-musa.html
Ahh Oluwa dz guy is 23yrs and en face be like 40yrs old

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by Onyeoguego: 1:19pm On Apr 06, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:

Try me and see what will happen. My last boyfriend that cheated on me had his manhood stitched.
ur boy friend na learner.

if u do anyhow with me u see anyhow.
Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by Sammyblaq(m): 1:28pm On Apr 06, 2017
The wife good... Aboki no sabi shaa.

Musa, 23 years?...Dem never born me be dat.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by Sarah20A(f): 2:09pm On Apr 06, 2017
Ndukings92:
they are not my dear but e get to a certain level wey ur friend will infuriate u and u gat to fight d friend but if u are stronger u don't fight but beat d friend.just temperament shaa.
believe me there are lots of things that can be used to replace beating
Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by Sarah20A(f): 2:14pm On Apr 06, 2017
gbosaa:

So what? In the northern part of Nigeria, someone like you would've been a grandmother by now if not for postinors.
and am sure you're​ now a greatgrand father.if not go and check your priq
Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by minfelix(m): 2:28pm On Apr 06, 2017
every body sha with funny comments.. niJOKEria
Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by yhunghestboss(m): 3:07pm On Apr 06, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:
lol...you are a crazy lady...this one is more than murder
Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 06, 2017
Sarah20A:
and am sure you're​ now a greatgrand father.if not go and check your priq

I don't need to. I am father of all nations. cool
Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by BetaThings: 5:10pm On Apr 06, 2017
hucienda:
na wa o Musa.

rememba u no dey Kano or Bauchi and so on.

Or Benin

https://www.nairaland.com/3720525/winners-chapel-pastor-beats-wife
Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by Ndukings92(m): 5:12pm On Apr 06, 2017
Sarah20A:
believe me there are lots of things that can be used to replace beating
I concur u know but understand my humble point.better take contraceptives instead of abortion is my way of life.I prefer to avoid than to correct thou i taciturn on her whenever she provoked me
Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by Sarah20A(f): 5:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
gbosaa:

I don't need to. I am father of all nations. cool
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by ch91: 9:18pm On Apr 06, 2017
musa didnt play 2010 world cup
Tazdroid:

yea, wey dem join us with Argentina, Greece and Korea
Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by justmenoni: 12:27am On Apr 07, 2017
Mr musa: 23 years old shocked grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kelechi Iheanacho Faces Two Years In Prison Over Legal Row / Okocha Scores In Senegal Legends Vs Africa Legends Game (Video) / Neymar Grooving To Burna Boy’s "Ye" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.