Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife (36718 Views)

Andy Ruiz Jr Apologizes To Eddie Hearn For Beating Anthony Joshua / Ahmed Musa: I Forced The Coach To Play Me / Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by koolcat: 11:14am On Apr 06, 2017
I have never known hausas as wife beaters...this one surprise me gan. The highest wife beaters in Nigeria are the........

Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by p1jiobi: 11:15am On Apr 06, 2017
Divorce her na
Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by Culin(f): 11:15am On Apr 06, 2017
Waiting for some foolish girls to come and shout '' she disobeyed him'' thinking they have sense abi tryna find husbands on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 06, 2017
this man is 23? Was he born on a leap year ? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by eazydon(m): 11:20am On Apr 06, 2017

We had it all coming, as Yungjeff aligns forces with Indigenous rap star Zoro to bring us this new offering titled ‘Tem Tem’. This is a perfect testament that the young budding Imo State born lyricist is gradually growing in his ranks, and will be commanding some sort of waves in the near future.
Zoro brings his experience and smooth flow to this piece and they both do justice on it. You can only tell if you take a listen.
Yungjeff who is currently on a nationwide media tour is signed on to the UK-based entertainment label, NCS Entertainment.
Listen, share and and bare your thoughts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljyR8nmj_XE&feature=youtu.be

DOWNLOAD HERE >>> https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/201423
Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by abnsugbe: 11:20am On Apr 06, 2017
IntrovertedHuman:
Leicester city and Super eagles forward, Ahmed Musa has been arrested by the police in England on the suspicion that he has been abusing his wife domestically.

The 23-year-old was taken from his home by the police in the early hours of yesterday. He was quizzed by cops on the suspicion of beating his wife.

The police also came back to his house to take what is believed to be statements from his wife and mother of his two children.

Source; http://www.coldgist.com/2017/04/super-eagles-footballer-ahmed-musa.html

well he is acting Based on his Religion....
Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by abnsugbe: 11:21am On Apr 06, 2017
Khd95:
Pls how can this baba yo be 23years.cry

oya abo.ki why u beat that beautiful wife of urs,what she dosad

gringrin

he is acting Based on Religion naaaaaaa
Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 06, 2017
ceeceeco:
This is UK, not that Godforsaken country called Nigeria.

Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by dacovajnr: 11:22am On Apr 06, 2017
gbosaa:

So what? In the northern part of Nigeria, someone like you would've been a grandmother by now if not for postinors.

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by stagger: 11:23am On Apr 06, 2017
Islam recommends beating of an errant wife as a 3rd level/4th level (not sure again) of punishment. Before getting to that point, there are other measures recommended. At worst, he could have packaged her and sent her back to Nigeria as punishment. Or he could have married up to 3 or 4 wives like Akon. If one is giving you hell, don't beat her. Simply walk away and move in with the next wife. After the errant wife comes to her senses, she will come begging.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by Chimexstano(m): 11:23am On Apr 06, 2017
Please is she the 3rd or 4th wife....
Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by Onyeoguego: 11:24am On Apr 06, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:
My advice to women who their husband usually beat is very simple. When you husband beat you. Don't even shout or complain. Go and get a very big stick. When he is sleeping just use the Big stick and hit it heavily in between his Legs were his manhood is, ensure you open the door and be ready to run immediately for your life. Thank me latter.
And who told u I wil b stupid to leav my room open after beating a hell out of ur empty brain.
Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by simeonkoolluck(m): 11:25am On Apr 06, 2017
Tazdroid:
23 years old since 2010 world cup. Football age be moving in slow motion. grin grin
the age has taken codeine and refnol grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by AreaFada2: 11:26am On Apr 06, 2017
tgmservice:
since i have known ahmed musa he has always been 23 yrs old

grin grin cheesy cheesy

Na forever young.

He must have found the proverbial fountain of youth. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by Yomiwayne80(m): 11:26am On Apr 06, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:
My advice to women who their husband usually beat is very simple. When you husband beat you. Don't even shout or complain. Go and get a very big stick. When he is sleeping just use the Big stick and hit it heavily in between his Legs were his manhood is, ensure you open the door and be ready to run immediately for your life. Thank me latter.

Kole werk

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 06, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:

Haba aunty, izz not lyk dat na. Do u want to send somebori to hellfire 'instanta'. Abeg calm down.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by Ndukings92(m): 11:28am On Apr 06, 2017
Sarah20A:
why not Beat yourself instead of beating the woman when you are angry,or are women natural punching bag? undecided
they are not my dear but e get to a certain level wey ur friend will infuriate u and u gat to fight d friend but if u are stronger u don't fight but beat d friend.just temperament shaa.
Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by KennyID17(m): 11:30am On Apr 06, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:

He can't die...just pain.

What if a man punches/hits u in d brezz, how would u feel? cheesy
Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by Kobicove(m): 11:33am On Apr 06, 2017
This guy is 23 years old?! shocked

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by tgmservice: 11:33am On Apr 06, 2017
AreaFada2:

grin grin cheesy cheesy

Na forever young.

He must have found the proverbial fountain of youth. cheesy
lol

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by Ronaldinnioh(m): 11:37am On Apr 06, 2017
Onyeoguego:
And who told u I wil b stupid to leav my room open after beating a hell out of ur empty brain.

Try me and see what will happen. My last boyfriend that cheated on me had his manhood stitched.
Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by efilefun(m): 11:46am On Apr 06, 2017
Aiyegbeni is definitely in he's late 40s or even early 50s and Musa is surely in his 40s Dude played naija league like madt before baba God picked his call. if you aint above 20 you can never survive that naija wrestling football league
izzou:
grin

Is there any app one can use to decrease his age, because ayam not understanding

Aiyegbeni is 32, Musa is 23?

Hian

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by izzou(m): 11:47am On Apr 06, 2017
efilefun:
Aiyegbeni is definitely in he's late 40s or even early 50s and Musa is surely in his 40s Dude played naija league like madt before baba God picked his call. if you aint above 20 you can never survive that naija wrestling football league

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by miqos02(m): 11:47am On Apr 06, 2017
na wa oh
Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by femijay8271(m): 11:50am On Apr 06, 2017
gbosaa:

So what? In the northern part of Nigeria, someone like you would've been a grandmother by now if not for postinors.

hmmmmmmm...badoo OSHA!

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 06, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:

Aren't you a big fool posturing as an intelligent member of society?

If you live what you preach, then I shall not be surprised if you are dispatched to the other side before this year ends.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by femijay8271(m): 11:53am On Apr 06, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:

Try me and see what will happen. My last boyfriend that cheated on me had his manhood stitched.

Y u dey lie lyk dis, Sisi ronadiho?

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 06, 2017
Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by nepapole(m): 11:59am On Apr 06, 2017
gbosaa:

Since Ranieri left and Musa missing from starting line up and bench, Leicester has been winning convincingly...Scary.
Its quite obvious that those players got rid of ranieri themselves prolly because they were against his new recruits particularly Musa. It was jus a repitition of what Chelsea players did to mou last season.
Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by yinkslinks(m): 11:59am On Apr 06, 2017
Hahahaha nigerian women always showing their husband’s there is a law abroad not like zoogeria grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife by muhammad72(m): 12:01pm On Apr 06, 2017
Ndukings92:
women and there unending problems,i always tell my friends that no man can be happy shouting at his wife not to talk of beating so make una stop pushing them to d brim and extreme.they are human for christ sake and are prone to get angry and when d anger reach to its apex which they will invent a manual reset named SLAP but when ur problems are stronger and need a system FLASHING then BEATING is used instead SLAP.Then una go name am ABUSIVE MARRIAGE.whatever that ur matrimony is not conversant with pls stop it this nowadays girls.mtschweeeeee

Am sorry boss but whatever situation, you cannot beat a woman. And there is no condition to beat or slap a woman. I dont think its right in any manner.

If you she frustrates you, find something different to do. If you cant do that, ask yourself why are you even a man if you cannot control your anger?

If you feel she is doing you something wrong, sit her down, talk to her. If you are tired of talking, find other ways like talking to her parents, or her guardians, or people she respect.

And at the long period if all these things are not working. You either suck it all up and stay with her because of the love you have for your kids not wanting them to lose their mom or divorce.

A woman is like a little child:; Acting up without thinking of the consequences, and beating wont change them. So you beating her is like bringing yourself not to her level but below her level of thoughts.

God bless us all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okocha Scores In Senegal Legends Vs Africa Legends Game (Video) / Neymar Grooving To Burna Boy’s "Ye" (Video) / Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.