Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,514 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 (120256 Views)

Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) / Apply For Shell Livewire Regional Programme 2017 / Apply For The GSK Graduate Commercial Management Future Leaders Programme 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Gunlawz(m): 1:59pm On Apr 08, 2017
Emaimo:
This is what to expect in the video interview.

Digital interview
You will be asked to solve real-world problems using Unilever scenarios, giving you the the chance to learn more about our company culture and the way we do business.
The interview will be split into two components, which consists of three short hypothetical questions, followed by a business case. You’ll be able to record and complete your interview anytime (up until a deadline we’ll set) and anywhere, whichever suits you best. All you need is a computer, webcam and/or smartphone, and most importantly, a good and stable internet connection

plz any examples of such hypothetical questions..so we can direct our reasoning...m due for interview
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by oluyara(m): 2:16pm On Apr 08, 2017
eseh1:
all my answers were NO except the Nysc completion which was YES..
. Thanks. This will help those who are just applying. Best of luck to you.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 08, 2017
I got a regret mail, had a pending application from October which I didn't take note of and which has already expired. I would have simply click on withdraw on the previous before applying for this new position what a stupid mistake. Can someone create a new profile and apply again?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by okpala95(m): 3:48pm On Apr 08, 2017
If you have not done the interview, my advise.. Just do it. Its a life-applied interview. What i mean is, they'll ask you brain storming questions to see how good you are at problem solving.. Innovation and development just as the job role states.

It's not easy, it's fast and so must yoi be too. The questions i was asked weren't the same as my friend's. (so don't bother asking me what my questions were)

Just get you problem solving game on.. Speak good English not pidgin.. As the interview isn't conducted by Nigerians. Plus, make sure you have a good network. Once you go offline, i heard you can't restart the interview as your login code is valid once.. Hence, climb the pole if you must.

Like i said, the questions are based on problem solving skills, Innovation and development. Don't expect questions like teol me about yourself, where you see yourself in 50 years bla bla bla..

In summary, pay attention to the details of the video.. As you won't be able to replay. Mind you, the same way the application closed unknowingly on their portal.. It's the same way they might choose to close the interview session as well after 7 days.

So, don't wait for anyone.. Just do the needful asap. Best of luck.

I got a congrats mail after my interview, if it pleases you to know.

5 Likes

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by alex20009: 7:03pm On Apr 08, 2017
Hi, please can you give us example of a question were asked.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Habdulmalik(m): 8:13pm On Apr 08, 2017
I have done the video interview, there were four questions in all, 3 short questions and a long one. Can't really recollect the questions but they are centered on how you can improve their products. There are practise questions for you to familiarize yourself with the process.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 08, 2017
Nairaland people will like to hurd stuffs especially when it comes to talking about job interviews. i did the video interview and i bailed out on it. i just couldnt go through with the questions. the questions are based on what could happen in a supply chain department. one of the questions i was asked was to talk about how i would handle a delay in shipment of supplies for a product within a tight manufacturing schedule, another was how you would handle the delay in request for information for closing a deal with clients . some selfish people wont tell you this. these questions may not be the same but atleast u got an idea.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by alex20009: 8:30pm On Apr 08, 2017
Please share the practice questions
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by alex20009: 8:31pm On Apr 08, 2017
Thanks a lot. Though i applied in research and development

1 Like

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by martinsfm(m): 8:56pm On Apr 08, 2017
Sorry man...better tin awaits u...u be correct OG for this, what is yours wont pass u, dts wht peeps here no sabi... dem wn carry first uote author=prettyboi1989 post=55390343]Nairaland people will like to hurd stuffs especially when it comes to talking about job interviews. i did the video interview and i bailed out on it. i just couldnt go through with the questions. the questions are based on what could happen in a supply chain department. one of the questions i was asked was to talk about how i would handle a delay in shipment of supplies for a product within a tight manufacturing schedule, another was how you would handle the delay in request for information for closing a deal with clients . some selfish people wont tell you this. these questions may not be the same but atleast u got an idea.[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by LoveChrist: 12:27am On Apr 09, 2017
I got a reject mail after d game... Don't understand all my scores rating were good..
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by martinsfm(m): 6:40am On Apr 09, 2017
I havent played the game tho, bt the game isnt a win-win thing, its character based, u dint do bad, ur character doesn't just nt fit into deir culture, its nt a bad tin,better tin awaits u
LoveChrist:
I got a reject mail after d game... Don't understand all my scores rating were good..
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by jmenex: 6:43am On Apr 09, 2017
LoveChrist:

how long did it take u to get feedback.
I have played d game, but haven't received any feedback yet
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by alex20009: 10:33am On Apr 09, 2017
Hi who has done the video interview that applied in research and development
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Sunnystooth(m): 10:58am On Apr 09, 2017
okpala95:
If you have not done the interview, my advise.. Just do it. Its a life-applied interview. What i mean is, they'll ask you brain storming questions to see how good you are at problem solving.. Innovation and development just as the job role states.

It's not easy, it's fast and so must yoi be too. The questions i was asked weren't the same as my friend's. (so don't bother asking me what my questions were)

Just get you problem solving game on.. Speak good English not pidgin.. As the interview isn't conducted by Nigerians. Plus, make sure you have a good network. Once you go offline, i heard you can't restart the interview as your login code is valid once.. Hence, climb the pole if you must.

Like i said, the questions are based on problem solving skills, Innovation and development. Don't expect questions like teol me about yourself, where you see yourself in 50 years bla bla bla..

In summary, pay attention to the details of the video.. As you won't be able to replay. Mind you, the same way the application closed unknowingly on their portal.. It's the same way they might choose to close the interview session as well after 7 days.

So, don't wait for anyone.. Just do the needful asap. Best of luck.

I got a congrats mail after my interview, if it pleases you to know.
Please did you get the congrat mail immediately or probably after your video has been reviewed by the recruitment team?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by teekbeey: 12:11pm On Apr 09, 2017
oluyara:
pls what was your answer to the question that addresses years of work experience in the questionnaire?. Guys pls help out as people have been getting regret mails at this stage.
I have less than 2 years of work experience
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Smoak: 12:12pm On Apr 09, 2017
LoveChrist:

What does the regret mail look like? I only got a mail saying they'll contact me soon after the playing the games.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by johndwayy(m): 1:07pm On Apr 09, 2017
Bros thanks for this... I want to know.... What did you apply for and what did you wear?
prettyboi1989:
Nairaland people will like to hurd stuffs especially when it comes to talking about job interviews. i did the video interview and i bailed out on it. i just couldnt go through with the questions. the questions are based on what could happen in a supply chain department. one of the questions i was asked was to talk about how i would handle a delay in shipment of supplies for a product within a tight manufacturing schedule, another was how you would handle the delay in request for information for closing a deal with clients . some selfish people wont tell you this. these questions may not be the same but atleast u got an idea.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 09, 2017
johndwayy:
Bros thanks for this... I want to know.... What did you apply for and what did you wear?
supply chain, suit shirt n tie for appearance
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by VampireeM(f): 3:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
prettyboi1989:

supply chain, suit shirt n tie for appearance
pls I was invited for the video interview. I applied for R & D. How do i reach you pls? I need to make some enquiries b4 doing the interview

alex20009:
Please who applied in R & D and have done the video interview
same here looking for o. I applied but yet to do the video interview
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by alex20009: 3:24pm On Apr 09, 2017
Please who applied in R & D and have done the video interview
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by SacrodAYAN: 5:02pm On Apr 09, 2017
Alright... Lemme grab my chair grin
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Wandeshelr(f): 5:38pm On Apr 09, 2017
okpala95:

Hello all.

For the supply chain... Such applicants should have an engineering degree.. Plss don't lie when applying oo. Be sincere.
For the r&d.. Applicants should have a science degree.. Chem, biochem, microbiology, food science.. Etc.

If you're selected, you'd be refered to play the online game.. It's not a game perse.. It's more tougher than you can expect. It's time consuming too. Abt 20mins if not more

If successful, you'll be refered for a video interview of which you're supposed to respond to within 7 days. You have to be smart.

I applied yesterday. No gmat required for those that will soon start asking silly questions regarding past questions.

Just be truthful, just so you know.. I think its the unilever HQ that's doing it. So obviously, everything is done inhe white man's way.

Good luck.

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Skinnienigga(m): 5:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
They said the job is no longer available cry
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 09, 2017
VampireeM:

pls I was invited for the video interview. I applied for R & D. How do i reach you pls? I need to make some enquiries b4 doing the interview

click send email on ma profile n i contact u via email
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by alex20009: 6:10pm On Apr 09, 2017
Hi, for those who did the video interview what did the mail u got after wards say
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by alex20009: 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2017
Dnt bother, i passed. Thank God
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 09, 2017
VampireeM:

m nt sure d number you gave me is active, sent a whatsapp msg alredi n it failed to deliver
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Viburnum(f): 7:49pm On Apr 09, 2017
alex20009:
Dnt bother, i passed. Thank God
Congrats mans,

Please shared the info of you interview.. I applly for R & D too, will dos the games tonight.. Pls kindly tell what the interview questions were for you. Thank u
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by alex20009: 7:56pm On Apr 09, 2017
Have an idea about a recent innovation in any of their products. U will be asked questions that will assess your ability to lead a team. Be aware of research and development ideas.

1 Like

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Viburnum(f): 8:02pm On Apr 09, 2017
alex20009:
Have an idea about a recent innovation in any of their products. U will be asked questions that will assess your ability to lead a team. Be aware of research and development ideas.

Thanks for ur reply,
Pardon my questioning but the above reply is too vague for me please can u kindly break it down for me.. Like tell exact questions u were asked, thank u.. Kinda scared of taking the games too, any tips

1 Like

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by dyduds(m): 8:15pm On Apr 09, 2017
@all4R&grin.

There are 4 questions in the video interview.

Stage 1-3 will take you about 2 minutes each with 30second to prepare your answer after.

For each stage there is a prerecorded video that gives the question . I advise you to read the question at the same time and pace as the voice speaks, and with complete concentration, if the video will distract ur focus don't look at it just listen and read along .

This were my questions

1) how would I address wastage that occurs during the implementation of a new packaging of the liquid soap. If you were in the "Make" team or something like that...

2) profer solution to a situation where many dark skinned customers in south east Asia or so (not too sure) do not use light and lovely despite its content of sunscreen and there liability to skin cancer if not using sunscreen.

3) describe your most innovative Unilever product and what the limitations are or suggested improvements.

For the last question you will watch a video linked to YouTube and will asked speak on the risks if any, how would you mitigate it, who would you direct your suggestion to and what are your points for the audience.

Here is the youtube link as i saved it during my interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoqWo3SJ73c

Good luck to everyone. I have not gotten any feedback from my interview and I don't know why peeps are hoarding questions, let's try to be of help to people even if we couldn't get the help.

Also. If you feel you're goofing at the first or second stage, remove your battery and leave your phone off. Get another phone and redownload the app. Open your mail and restart on that new phone. This time give it your best and once you're done and have uploaded your interview . pick the previous phone making sure the internet is not on, then uninstall hirevue.

I know it was a coincidence ( God's miracle) it worked for me, but It might just work for you too. Please say a word of prayer for me (I need it not just for unilever) after reading this, if you find it helpful .

20 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Top 5 Government Agencies To Work For / INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. / Recruitment Into The Nigeria Police Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.