Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,623 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Please Do Not Open If You Are In The Office Or Public Place - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Do Not Open If You Are In The Office Or Public Place (2270 Views)

Do Not Open If You Have No Beards. / Latest Nigeria BF..... Pls Do Not Open If You Are Less Than 18yrs[watch VIDEO] / See What My Babe Does Daily Just To Satisfy Me (dont Open If Ur Jealous) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Do Not Open If You Are In The Office Or Public Place by tosan21: 10:05am On Apr 06, 2017
Hmm! i just stumbled on this post online that proves to me once again that some ladies can go any length just to get what they want. I don’t care about her reasons for doing such, but i must ask “Did you buy your stupidity or you got it for free?”

This video was captioned as;

ANOTHER WANNA BE “BOSS CHICK” NAKED HER SELF ON LIVE FACEBOOK IS IT A CURSE ON THIS GENERATION OR WHAT ?? WHAT ON EARTH COULD MAKE SOMEONE COME LIVE ON FACEBO–OK TO N*KED HER SELF JUST TO BE FAMOUS ?? I CANT THINK FAR, I DONT THINK MADNESS SOMEONE SHOULD PLS TELL ME WHY ?

CLICK http://www.brivalix.com/please-do-not-open-if-you-are-in-the-office-or-public-place/ TO SEE VIDEO
[img][/img]
Re: Please Do Not Open If You Are In The Office Or Public Place by OhMyG0d: 10:31am On Apr 06, 2017
La Click La Vomit
Re: Please Do Not Open If You Are In The Office Or Public Place by morningsta(m): 10:34am On Apr 06, 2017
I smell spammers here! grin be warned.
Re: Please Do Not Open If You Are In The Office Or Public Place by Jusipiy: 3:37pm On Apr 06, 2017
Lets Build Fully-functional Ecommerce Website That Help Strengthen Your Business.

(1) (Reply)

Cute / Can A Single Mom Survive Without RUNS / Mention One Reason You Might Consider Going Back To Your Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.