Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Who Is Going To Marry All These Fairly Used Nigerian Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Going To Marry All These Fairly Used Nigerian Girls? (2916 Views)

Who Is Gonna Marry All These Beautiful Lesbian Girls? / Which Of These Fairly Used Generators Should I Go For? (graphic Pics) / I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Going To Marry All These Fairly Used Nigerian Girls? by BISHOPsalazar: 1:27pm On Jan 08, 2018
A non Nigerian must have hard multiple sex, some even use it to make a living, at the end when they turn 28+ they will now be extremely nice to nice guys like me that was chasing her when she was fresh and the golden pussy was new. Why can't they marry that idiot that open the door? girls sef!

7 Likes

Re: Who Is Going To Marry All These Fairly Used Nigerian Girls? by pocohantas(f): 1:28pm On Jan 08, 2018
The fairly used Nigerian men na.
Who else? grin

Fairly: In a fair way, to a moderate extent.
Used: Not new [i.e] having already been used.

So, before you quote me with usual slacked vagina and hymen talk, look at the definition above well well. Once you incur the tiniest mileage, you're fairly used. Nigerian used sef, not Belgium tongue

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Going To Marry All These Fairly Used Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 08, 2018
pocohantas:
Who else? grin

Thank you o
Re: Who Is Going To Marry All These Fairly Used Nigerian Girls? by Memories12411: 1:30pm On Jan 08, 2018
Scrap Nigerian guys like you can, and will marry fairly used Nigerian ladies. Just like the ones marrying the fairly used ladies in your family.
Re: Who Is Going To Marry All These Fairly Used Nigerian Girls? by SULTANALAUDDIN: 1:31pm On Jan 08, 2018
I deserve a virgin, never deflower a girl. All my sexual encounters are with already used.

6 Likes

Re: Who Is Going To Marry All These Fairly Used Nigerian Girls? by chuks34(m): 1:33pm On Jan 08, 2018
SULTANALAUDDIN:
I deserve a virgin, never deflower a girl. All my sexual encounters are with already used.
Then you should continue from where you stopped

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Going To Marry All These Fairly Used Nigerian Girls? by bujebudanu1(m): 1:35pm On Jan 08, 2018
Scrap them to cameroun.u know london used phones will arrive naija first before cameroun or join like three together and marry

1 Like

Re: Who Is Going To Marry All These Fairly Used Nigerian Girls? by BISHOPsalazar: 1:36pm On Jan 08, 2018
pocohantas:
Who else? grin
There is no evidence that a guy has been used, just his words dick don't have hymen.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Going To Marry All These Fairly Used Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 08, 2018
BISHOPsalazar:
There is no evidence that a guy has been used, just his words dick don't have hymen.
As long as you have put your dick inside a vagina, you're fairly used. Stop deceiving yourself

6 Likes

Re: Who Is Going To Marry All These Fairly Used Nigerian Girls? by Snow02: 1:43pm On Jan 08, 2018
Safiaaa:
As long as you have put your dick inside a vagina, you're fairly used. Stop deceiving yourself
nah he has a point

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Going To Marry All These Fairly Used Nigerian Girls? by gabinogem(m): 1:43pm On Jan 08, 2018
Lol...sickology 2018 cheesy
Re: Who Is Going To Marry All These Fairly Used Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 08, 2018
Snow02:
nah he has a point
No he doesn't.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Going To Marry All These Fairly Used Nigerian Girls? by Xinzu: 1:51pm On Jan 08, 2018
Safiaaa:

Thank God I'm not fairly used smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Is Going To Marry All These Fairly Used Nigerian Girls? by Elparaiso(m): 1:54pm On Jan 08, 2018
How you dey describe human being with "fairly used"?
Re: Who Is Going To Marry All These Fairly Used Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 08, 2018
some guy like 2nd hand naw, I used to like it bfor but now I need a fresh like 16years old girl.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Going To Marry All These Fairly Used Nigerian Girls? by Schoolingtips: 2:02pm On Jan 08, 2018
pocohantas:
Who else? grin
I dont think there is anything like a fairly used man because their penis cannot slack or widdden like the feminine vagina and their boobs (which they dont have) cannot sag

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Going To Marry All These Fairly Used Nigerian Girls? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:12pm On Jan 08, 2018
pocohantas:
Who else? grin
.. Hahahahah, abi o.You ve just given him the exact answer.
Re: Who Is Going To Marry All These Fairly Used Nigerian Girls? by Distevo(m): 2:50pm On Jan 08, 2018
The mechanic way dey fix der engine na ............Or make em kukuma buy new 10 mm marine rope take hang der self cus

1 Like

Re: Who Is Going To Marry All These Fairly Used Nigerian Girls? by Espada10: 2:56pm On Jan 08, 2018
pocohantas:

I kinda agree with you. .Jupxter, where are you?...you guys deserve each other.
Re: Who Is Going To Marry All These Fairly Used Nigerian Girls? by aureen: 3:05pm On Jan 08, 2018
BISHOPsalazar:
A non Nigerian must have hard multiple sex, some even use it to make a living, at the end when they turn 28+ they will now be extremely nice to nice guys like me that was chasing her when she was fresh and the golden pussy was new. Why can't they marry that idiot that open the door? girls sef!

A man once said that "he cannot marry a woman he didn't disvirgin" and when you tell them that men should depend on God for a wife they will respond by saying "Mary the mother of Jesus was a Virgin".
Re: Who Is Going To Marry All These Fairly Used Nigerian Girls? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:22pm On Jan 08, 2018
very simple:
fairly used women will be married by HEAVY used old men.... the fairly used men will be marrying the virgin women out there (if there are any left)... while the virgin men will be fooling themselves believing that the virgin women are waiting for them.
Re: Who Is Going To Marry All These Fairly Used Nigerian Girls? by PromiseUche(m): 4:56pm On Jan 08, 2018
In African Culture notin like a Male virgin, they only give d maiden a white sheet of clothe/bedding for blood to stain on it after d hymen had bn torn by d man's penetration on their trad. Ceremony.
No blood stains, hymen previously torn, no virginity, no marriage.

Long live Africa!
Re: Who Is Going To Marry All These Fairly Used Nigerian Girls? by sodiqapril(m): 5:32pm On Jan 08, 2018
lol.you are the one who thinks they would find it difficult to get married. I don't want to point fingers, just take a look at female celebrities with questionable characters and the type of men they end up with: extremely wealthy men.only the unfortunate ones among them end up as failures.
Re: Who Is Going To Marry All These Fairly Used Nigerian Girls? by Crossbow(m): 6:35pm On Jan 08, 2018
U shouldn't describe them as fairly used, to me it makes no sense.. As men we move around with ladies and we are not tagged, but when ladies move around, it's a different story. Africa is always with men.

The thing I like about virgins is that they are usually timid and this humours me. It boosts my confidence and I feel good flirting with them.

kiss
Re: Who Is Going To Marry All These Fairly Used Nigerian Girls? by iamrealdeji(m): 6:43pm On Jan 08, 2018
Safiaaa:
what if condom is involved? there is no contact na
Re: Who Is Going To Marry All These Fairly Used Nigerian Girls? by emperorzillion: 6:49pm On Jan 08, 2018
Safiaaa:
cheesycheesy
Re: Who Is Going To Marry All These Fairly Used Nigerian Girls? by Uyi168: 7:04pm On Jan 08, 2018
Last last,na virqin sure pass o!

1 Like

Re: Who Is Going To Marry All These Fairly Used Nigerian Girls? by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:42pm On Jan 08, 2018
SULTANALAUDDIN:
me too
Re: Who Is Going To Marry All These Fairly Used Nigerian Girls? by unadeymadkwa: 7:42pm On Jan 08, 2018
You
Re: Who Is Going To Marry All These Fairly Used Nigerian Girls? by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:43pm On Jan 08, 2018
Safiaaa:
Me wey dey put for only ass nko?
Re: Who Is Going To Marry All These Fairly Used Nigerian Girls? by deanoffaculty: 11:25pm On Jan 08, 2018
BISHOPsalazar:
God dey!!
Re: Who Is Going To Marry All These Fairly Used Nigerian Girls? by delugajackson: 3:17am On Jan 09, 2018
SULTANALAUDDIN:
Someone give this guy a virgin!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To I Say "I Want 500 Euros Itunes Card" In Italian? / Let's Talk About Gays. My Experience With One. / Celibacy! Are You Crazy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.