Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

My Girlfriend,is Strange&Am dying inside.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend,is Strange&Am dying inside.. (1585 Views)

My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange / This Is Strange About My Orgasm / Should I Keep Looking Like A Fineboy And Be Dying Inside?? Help Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend,is Strange&Am dying inside.. by Jimmykleff(m): 1:14am On Mar 04, 2017
Am so so,in pain now,I met my g/f,Sade,January last year,Cute young&charming lady.To cut the long story short,We had sex,she was kinda wide,but I wasn't too sure,cos have only had sex,with just a girl,b4 her,she said I was well hung,we couldn't do it,we were both young then.Sade was too free,She doesn't know,so many things about guys,a male friend once sent His dick,she didn't yell,she left it,till I saw it,so many chats,she doesn't care,a 21yr old girl,was questioning her,she told me she only had sex wit 2guys,afta lik2months,she told me,its actually 7guys,@21,she explained,D 1st guy,once,2nd guy,twice,3rd guy,once,like 4of dem were only friends,wanted to leave her,but I was cool,she begged me,dat she dsnt undstd many tins,cos by den,i was bringin her up2get to know,abt guys,guys ar mad,dey'll only Net* and run,as a lady u v2b sure,if a guy is serious,b4 even giving him,a kiss@least.i cldnt make it up,one sunday,was busy,she called a friend she had sex with2come grit her,she lodged with the guy,earlier b4 we met,She left the guy,in d room,2meet wit anoda friend,d same hotel,she once called a male friend 2come meet her,in her hotel room,he came,dey had sex,she said she was crying,cos she dsnt know,Y she did dat.for over 7months,everything was cool..She have kinda changed,but Please I need your advice,Is it possible4a gal that dsnt even know,it's bad2slip around,witot any reason,shes rich&cute&respectful.she explained to me,guys just come and talk well,make friends and it just happen.Can she be trusted,i wanna marry her for real,but have been scared,no1 to talk to..thanks
Re: My Girlfriend,is Strange&Am dying inside.. by Jimmykleff(m): 1:19am On Mar 04, 2017
[quote author=Jimmykleff post=54251394]Am so so,in pain now,I met my g/f,Sade January last year,Cute young,A V* in the making.To cut the long story short,We had sex,she was kinda wide,but I wasn't too sure,cos have only had sex,with just a girl,b4 her,she said I was well hung,we couldn't do it,we were both young then.Sade was too free,She doesn't know,so many things about guys,a male friend once sent His dick,she didn't yell,she left it,till I saw it,so many chats,she doesn't care,a 21yr old girl,was questioning her,she told me she only had sex wit 2guys,afta lik2months,she told me,its actually 7guys,@21,she explained,D 1st guy,once,2nd guy,twice,3rd guy,once,like 4of dem were only friends,wanted to leave her,but I was cool,she begged me,dat she dsnt undstd many tins,cos by den,i was bringin her up2get to know,abt guys,guys ar mad,dey'll only Net* and run,as a lady u v2b sure,if a guy is serious,b4 even giving him,a kiss@least.i cldnt make it up,one sunday,was busy,she called a friend she had sex with2come grit her,she lodged with the guy,earlier b4 we met,She left the guy,in d room,2meet wit anoda friend,d same hotel,she once called a male friend 2come meet her,in her hotel room,he came,dey had sex,she said she was crying,cos she dsnt know,Y she did dat.for over 7months,everything was cool..She have kinda changed,but Please I need your advice,Is it possible4a gal that dsnt even know,it's bad2slip around,witot any reason,shes rich&cute&respectful.she explained to me,guys just come and talk well,make friends and it just happen.Can she be trusted,i wanna marry her for real,but have been scared,no1 to talk to...I even went to pray about us,in 3diff places,My mum,dad,bro&sis,have met with her.We fight alot,Cos I get angry@all what she have done,shes alwz very sorry,have paid her unexpected visits like 5diff times,even when she wasn't expecting me,She have been good,but am still very scared.Help me out...thanks
Re: My Girlfriend,is Strange&Am dying inside.. by Nobody: 1:22am On Mar 04, 2017
You're not safe if you marry such a girl....but you can still marry her only if both of you repent of your sins and both of you go for deliverance. Her cause is not ordinary
Jimmykleff:
Am so so,in pain now,I met my g/f,Sade January last year,Cute young,A V* in the making.To cut the long story short,We had sex,she was kinda wide,but I wasn't too sure,cos have only had sex,with just a girl,b4 her,she said I was well hung,we couldn't do it,we were both young then.Sade was too free,She doesn't know,so many things about guys,a male friend once sent His dick,she didn't yell,she left it,till I saw it,so many chats,she doesn't care,a 21yr old girl,was questioning her,she told me she only had sex wit 2guys,afta lik2months,she told me,its actually 7guys,@21,she explained,D 1st guy,once,2nd guy,twice,3rd guy,once,like 4of dem were only friends,wanted to leave her,but I was cool,she begged me,dat she dsnt undstd many tins,cos by den,i was bringin her up2get to know,abt guys,guys ar mad,dey'll only Net* and run,as a lady u v2b sure,if a guy is serious,b4 even giving him,a kiss@least.i cldnt make it up,one sunday,was busy,she called a friend she had sex with2come grit her,she lodged with the guy,earlier b4 we met,She left the guy,in d room,2meet wit anoda friend,d same hotel,she once called a male friend 2come meet her,in her hotel room,he came,dey had sex,she said she was crying,cos she dsnt know,Y she did dat.for over 7months,everything was cool..She have kinda changed,but Please I need your advice,Is it possible4a gal that dsnt even know,it's bad2slip around,witot any reason,shes rich&cute&respectful.she explained to me,guys just come and talk well,make friends and it just happen.Can she be trusted,i wanna marry her for real,but have been scared,no1 to talk to..thanks
Re: My Girlfriend,is Strange&Am dying inside.. by Jimmykleff(m): 1:27am On Mar 04, 2017
We once talked about it,maybe she's an ogbanje/emere*.Dont think so.
Re: My Girlfriend,is Strange&Am dying inside.. by Nobody: 1:30am On Mar 04, 2017
The first solution is to repent. You need to be careful bro such ladies are dangerous
Jimmykleff:
We once talked about it,maybe she's an ogbanje/emere*.Dont think so.
Re: My Girlfriend,is Strange&Am dying inside.. by greatnaija01: 1:49am On Mar 04, 2017
It is the DOG who can not hear the master's whistle that will get lost o
With all these signs that are so glaring to you and all the LIES, yet you do not know that SEX is her habit and you are not CAPABLE OF SATISFYING THE WELL BETWEEN HER LEGS ABI? Bros is marriage a CHARITY for you?

You need to Get Spiritual help before its too late because this looks like you have been trapped. There is a difference between a person who had a rough past and has CHANGED (that is if people really change o) and a person who has LACK OF OPPORTUNITY to do the things they love doing!!!

Wise up o, FLEE for your life.
Help naija o cos IF YOU MARRY, YOU WILL ONLY GIVE BIRTH TO SEX ADDICTS and other vices will catch fast on them! Pls think of your future. God can help you only if you have sense to SHINE your eyes o!!!

Jimmykleff:
Am so so,in pain now,I met my g/f,Sade,January last year,Cute young&charming lady.To cut the long story short,We had sex,she was kinda wide,but I wasn't too sure,cos have only had sex,with just a girl,b4 her,she said I was well hung,we couldn't do it,we were both young then.Sade was too free,She doesn't know,so many things about guys,a male friend once sent His dick,she didn't yell,she left it,till I saw it,so many chats,she doesn't care,a 21yr old girl,was questioning her,she told me she only had sex wit 2guys,afta lik2months,she told me,its actually 7guys,@21,she explained,D 1st guy,once,2nd guy,twice,3rd guy,once,like 4of dem were only friends,wanted to leave her,but I was cool,she begged me,dat she dsnt undstd many tins,cos by den,i was bringin her up2get to know,abt guys,guys ar mad,dey'll only Net* and run,as a lady u v2b sure,if a guy is serious,b4 even giving him,a kiss@least.i cldnt make it up,one sunday,was busy,she called a friend she had sex with2come grit her,she lodged with the guy,earlier b4 we met,She left the guy,in d room,2meet wit anoda friend,d same hotel,she once called a male friend 2come meet her,in her hotel room,he came,dey had sex,she said she was crying,cos she dsnt know,Y she did dat.for over 7months,everything was cool..She have kinda changed,but Please I need your advice,Is it possible4a gal that dsnt even know,it's bad2slip around,witot any reason,shes rich&cute&respectful.she explained to me,guys just come and talk well,make friends and it just happen.Can she be trusted,i wanna marry her for real,but have been scared,no1 to talk to..thanks

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend,is Strange&Am dying inside.. by firstking01(m): 6:09am On Mar 04, 2017
Most, i mean a large no of yoruba girls i know are just too loosed...btw, before you quote me, i said "most", meaning not all...and op, is it that you don't have space bar on your phone or you don't know when to use comma and full stop in a simple phrase or what??

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend,is Strange&Am dying inside.. by darbeelicous(f): 7:06am On Mar 04, 2017
firstly op, never, I repeat never hunt an animal u can't kill. Y? Cause it'll kill u someday!! So if u can't help her to change, pls kindly waka away! Like peak, its in her, when uve tried ya best and she doesn't change, biko look for a decent girl to use as wife! cool
Re: My Girlfriend,is Strange&Am dying inside.. by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 04, 2017
Jimmykleff:
nigga you're in love with a slut! A biitch and an hungry hole, I can't believe u are not using her to quench ur konjigitis... That girl is a sex utensil... Bleep her and never mind how she uselessly live her life!

She's meant to be bleeped bro, nothing more

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend,is Strange&Am dying inside.. by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 04, 2017
she dosen't know how it happens,call the relationship off.
Re: My Girlfriend,is Strange&Am dying inside.. by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 04, 2017
firstking01:
Most, i mean a large no of yoruba girls i know are just too loosed...btw, before you quote me, i said "most", meaning not all...and op, is it that you don't have space bar on your phone or you don't know when to use comma and full stop in a simple phrase or what??
Really undecided
Re: My Girlfriend,is Strange&Am dying inside.. by commyluv(f): 8:53am On Mar 04, 2017
I can't even comprehend what the op is saying.
Re: My Girlfriend,is Strange&Am dying inside.. by firstking01(m): 9:05am On Mar 04, 2017
suzan404:
Really undecided
Suzanne, how are yougrin
Re: My Girlfriend,is Strange&Am dying inside.. by enuk80(m): 9:09am On Mar 04, 2017
op urs is even much beta..my ex gf who is 23 yrs old had sex 10 different guys.she told me then she only had sex with just one guy but was sulprise wen I flipped tru her diary of sex and I saw d no of guys she sex in d past and d ones she sex behind my back.she even entertained married men too.she couldn't change. she is a liar,manipulator,dishonest,deceiver, not be trusted and so on.I tot she wud change but she doesn't.now am d one who feels d pain because I love her. I am trying to move on despite d fact dat I have side chicks,I don't feel anything for them neither did I enjoyed d chicks.I am letting d side chicks go instead of wasting der time. I want d one dat will love me and I love her too to enjoy me not d side chicks or my sex addictive ex gf.I pray to find d love of my life someday.

so op, she will never change and of if u give her d chance, u will hurt yourself so badly..let her go and don't turn her to side chick as long as u love her
Re: My Girlfriend,is Strange&Am dying inside.. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 04, 2017
firstking01:
Suzanne, how are yougrin
I'm not fine cry
Re: My Girlfriend,is Strange&Am dying inside.. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 04, 2017
Jimmykleff:
My eyes hurts after reading this trash angry
Re: My Girlfriend,is Strange&Am dying inside.. by firstking01(m): 2:08pm On Mar 04, 2017
suzan404:
I'm not fine cry
Whyembarassed
Re: My Girlfriend,is Strange&Am dying inside.. by darkid1(m): 2:11pm On Mar 04, 2017
U also had sex with her, adding to the list. undecided
Re: My Girlfriend,is Strange&Am dying inside.. by Gpopsicle(m): 12:06am On Mar 05, 2017
op, first of all how old are you? you don't need any soothsayer to tell you that this lady is a sex addict. are you that blind that you can't see the handwriting on the walls... a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage

be wise!!! my simple advise: don't start what you can't finish.. desist from this relationship have your peace of mind

(1) (Reply)

. / Just Saw My Dad's Dick, Now Am Crushing On Him - South African Guy Says / I'm A Spoilt Child.. .what Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.