Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,421 members, 7,843,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Can You Fight Your Husband's Girlfriend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Fight Your Husband's Girlfriend? (2728 Views)

Ebus12 Get In Here To See How To Fight Your Big Bully Cousin Back / Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" / When You Fight Your Girlfriend And Still Have To Take Her Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Fight Your Husband's Girlfriend? by Funkybabee(f): 8:59pm On Apr 06, 2017
for me o, I Will first threaten her.After that she no hear I will hire two guys to destroy her fine girl,I know she Will hear because she would have see something in me during when i first threatene her ori ya re mayo mehn me le fi oko mi sere ooo lollll
my husband to be should take note!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Fight Your Husband's Girlfriend? by oluwasma(f): 9:06pm On Apr 06, 2017
Funkybabee:
for me o, I Will first threaten her.After that she no hear I will hire two guys to destroy her fine girl,I know she Will hear because she would have see something in me during when i first threatene her ori ya re mayo mehn me le fi oko mi sere ooo lollll
my husband to be should take note!!!!
Hahahahahahaha ladies these days are not smiling o...

1 Like

Re: Can You Fight Your Husband's Girlfriend? by wuraholah(f): 9:30pm On Apr 06, 2017
oluwasma:
for me, I may forgive him if he is sober and ready to change his ways but did you read the part where she was admitted after the serious beating and the husband did not show up at the hospital, if its in that case only God will make me forgive him but I will make him regret he ever married me...
did u just say if only he is ready to change ?our men can b so sturbon .....he will only pretend like he's a changed person .....just give him little more time ,he will surely be himself again.

1 Like

Re: Can You Fight Your Husband's Girlfriend? by oluwasma(f): 9:37pm On Apr 06, 2017
wuraholah:
did u just say if only he is ready to change ?our men can b so sturbon .....he will only pretend like he's a changed person .....just give him little more time ,he will surely be himself again.
lol thats so true.
Re: Can You Fight Your Husband's Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
oluwasma:
lol u wicked o but it's better we apply caution so we dont end up facing the law ourselves...
sure

1 Like

Re: Can You Fight Your Husband's Girlfriend? by RoyalBlak007: 9:59am On Apr 08, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Me fight ke, no i cant. I would rather hire 4-5 big guys to beat her silly. As and as for the idiot of a husband, i will do nothing, smile and even cook him food, he will just notice one morning that i have amputated his dick or his balls. He should not try me.

♤Hmmmmm...I used to think you were Gentle

♤.Terrorist in making grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Fight Your Husband's Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 08, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

my bullshit meter for cheating men is very low o. Dont mind me i am an angel wink
RoyalBlak007:

my bullshit meter for cheating men is very low o. Dont mind me i am an angel
Re: Can You Fight Your Husband's Girlfriend? by RoyalBlak007: 12:03pm On Apr 08, 2017
funmisticqueen:

my bullshit meter for cheating men is very low o. Dont mind me i am an angel wink
my bullshit meter for cheating men is very low o. Dont mind me i am an angel

♤So you've never Cheated? I mean ever never ever cheated in a relationship?

♤Please lie to me and tell me "NO" grin
Re: Can You Fight Your Husband's Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 08, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤So you've never Cheated? I mean ever never ever cheated in a relationship?

♤Please lie to me and tell me "NO" grin
i will tell u the blunt truth, no.
Re: Can You Fight Your Husband's Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 08, 2017
Why in devil's name will I fight the girl? So I'll fight ladyA and he moves to ladyB, I'll go beat that one too abi... Nahhhh, ion have strength to waste but dear husband go hear wehn wehn wehn.

By the time I'm done with him ehn cheesy grin lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Fight Your Husband's Girlfriend? by RoyalBlak007: 12:23pm On Apr 08, 2017
funmisticqueen:
i will tell u the blunt truth, no.

♤hahahahhahaha! grin

♤.Well, i expected you to say that smiley wink , what's ur Religion?
Re: Can You Fight Your Husband's Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 08, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤hahahahhahaha! grin

♤.Well, i expected you to say that smiley wink , what's ur Religion?
christianity
Re: Can You Fight Your Husband's Girlfriend? by RoyalBlak007: 12:43pm On Apr 08, 2017
funmisticqueen:
christianity

♤Hmmmmm...Not bad cool

♤i have never Cheated in a relationship as well...Do you believe me too? smiley.
Re: Can You Fight Your Husband's Girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 08, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤Hmmmmm...Not bad cool

♤i have never Cheated in a relationship as well...Do you believe me too? smiley.
sure cheesy
RoyalBlak007:

♤Hmmmmm...Not bad cool

sure
Re: Can You Fight Your Husband's Girlfriend? by megareal: 1:15pm On Apr 08, 2017
I will rather fight my husband. He brought the girl into his life.
Re: Can You Fight Your Husband's Girlfriend? by RoyalBlak007: 1:20pm On Apr 08, 2017
funmisticqueen:
sure cheesy sure

♤now yo

♤laughing grin cheesy
Re: Can You Fight Your Husband's Girlfriend? by RoyalBlak007: 1:22pm On Apr 08, 2017
megareal:
I will rather fight my husband. He brought the girl into his life.

♤What if...

♤the girl distracted him cheesy
Re: Can You Fight Your Husband's Girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 08, 2017
Amarabae:
its not easy as they are all saying, it takes strenght to control yourself when you discover your husband side chick.
Its emotionally draining.
I think the saved up energy should be used on the Man and not the Lady. Some women deal with branches not the roots, It's best if women start reasoning with brains and not heart in tensed situations. smiley
Re: Can You Fight Your Husband's Girlfriend? by megareal: 1:32pm On Apr 08, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤What if...

♤the girl distracted him cheesy

I will fight him the more cos it shows how weak willed he is. grin
Re: Can You Fight Your Husband's Girlfriend? by Adikij(f): 1:32pm On Apr 08, 2017
No man is worth fighting over I can never stoop low to that level.
Re: Can You Fight Your Husband's Girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 08, 2017
Gospel truth! @Oluwasma.

Kill the root, the branches will fall! smiley

1 Like

Re: Can You Fight Your Husband's Girlfriend? by RoyalBlak007: 3:45pm On Apr 08, 2017
megareal:

I will fight him the more cos it shows how weak willed he is. grin

♤Excuse ma

♤but you are wicked grin
Re: Can You Fight Your Husband's Girlfriend? by Safiaa(f): 4:21pm On Apr 08, 2017
If you sleep with a married man and cause distress in another womans home, you'll never find peace in yours. You wont be young forever, they'll be a time when you need to settle down. Karma never forgets.

My problem is not with the girl. If she decides to kill her today, her husband will probably still find someone else to cheat with. The issue is engraved in her husband, that's the person she needs to deal with. Otherwise, it will become a never ending cycle.
Re: Can You Fight Your Husband's Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 08, 2017
Safiaa:
If you sleep with a married man and cause distress in another womans home, you'll never find peace in yours. You wont be young forever, they'll be a time when you need to settle down. Karma never forgets.

My problem is not with the girl. If she decides to kill her today, her husband will probably still find someone else to cheat with. The issue is engraved in her husband, that's the person she needs to deal with. Otherwise, it will become a never ending cycle.
Hmmm girl you garrit

I no go even comment seff cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Find Pretty Women On Nairaland. (For Those Seeking Potential Partners) / Will Female Romacelanders Make Good Wives And Mothers? / Look At The Potty I Cooked This Evening [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.