Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,474 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Look At The Potty I Cooked This Evening [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Look At The Potty I Cooked This Evening [Picture] (2716 Views)

I Cooked This Rubbish This Morning [Picture] / FFK: I Have Video Of Sister To A Public Figure Engaging In Dubai Porta Potty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At The Potty I Cooked This Evening [Picture] by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 28, 2020
It tastes like Heaven. What a woman can cook, a man can "cóck" it better.

Re: Look At The Potty I Cooked This Evening [Picture] by Homeboiy: 10:49pm On Mar 28, 2020
Oya do your own give away
Re: Look At The Potty I Cooked This Evening [Picture] by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 28, 2020
Mehn, this food has weakened all my joints. This is what COVID-19 stay at home is causing. We will all get fat before this pandemic stops.
Re: Look At The Potty I Cooked This Evening [Picture] by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 28, 2020
Homeboiy:
Oya do your own give away

As broke as I am. If I see 2k now I'll feel like a billionaire.
Re: Look At The Potty I Cooked This Evening [Picture] by Homeboiy: 10:52pm On Mar 28, 2020
iClef:

As broke as I am. If I see 2k now I'll feel like a billionaire.
Drop ur account number
Re: Look At The Potty I Cooked This Evening [Picture] by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 28, 2020
Homeboiy:

Drop ur account number

Lol.

I'm not asking for 2k, but if I do something and get 2k, I'll feel like a billionaire. I don't like free money — I love offering a service to get the money.

I runaway from free money — I don't know why. It scares me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At The Potty I Cooked This Evening [Picture] by 3verblazing(m): 10:55pm On Mar 28, 2020
Homeboiy:

Drop ur account number
ha baba epp my life too ..make hunger no finish me ... FCMB 2306718011 segun
Re: Look At The Potty I Cooked This Evening [Picture] by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:59pm On Mar 28, 2020
3verblazing:
ha baba epp my life too ..make hunger no finish me ... FCMB 2306718011 segun

APC !
Re: Look At The Potty I Cooked This Evening [Picture] by Bonebreaker(m): 10:59pm On Mar 28, 2020
Re: Look At The Potty I Cooked This Evening [Picture] by Bonebreaker(m): 11:00pm On Mar 28, 2020
Why did you put stew on top again
Re: Look At The Potty I Cooked This Evening [Picture] by Franzinni: 11:01pm On Mar 28, 2020
LoL
Re: Look At The Potty I Cooked This Evening [Picture] by sunnychibs(m): 11:02pm On Mar 28, 2020
There is something in me that asked me to drop my account here with faith.

Access bank
Re: Look At The Potty I Cooked This Evening [Picture] by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 28, 2020
Bonebreaker:
Why did you put stew on top again

Experiment. Not worth it, but had to try it.
Re: Look At The Potty I Cooked This Evening [Picture] by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 28, 2020
Arkmanbuddy:

APC !

Lol. You caught an APC supporter red-handed. Buhari's poor supporters are really going through financial difficulties at the moment. Market women have increased the prices of everything for them, especially garri.

I'm in my room sleeping under the AC and mocking them. Most of the poor supporters are currently using hand fan to chase mosquitoes in their rooms. Dem never see suffering.

For those innocent Nigerians who didn't force Buhari on us, God will wipe your tears in no time.

1 Like

Re: Look At The Potty I Cooked This Evening [Picture] by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 28, 2020
please help me i am in dire need and starving so bad.

polaris bank
Re: Look At The Potty I Cooked This Evening [Picture] by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 29, 2020

1 Like

Re: Look At The Potty I Cooked This Evening [Picture] by Kingsteve(m): 12:13am On Mar 29, 2020

1 Like

Re: Look At The Potty I Cooked This Evening [Picture] by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 29, 2020

1 Like

Re: Look At The Potty I Cooked This Evening [Picture] by Eastornprince: 12:42am On Mar 29, 2020
Kingsteve:

Taken

1 Share

Re: Look At The Potty I Cooked This Evening [Picture] by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:56am On Mar 29, 2020
It looks good, would be great if it tasted as much
Re: Look At The Potty I Cooked This Evening [Picture] by Nobody: 2:16am On Mar 29, 2020
whats dat reddish thing ontop the beans.is dat cornbeef?
Re: Look At The Potty I Cooked This Evening [Picture] by czarr(m): 3:47am On Mar 29, 2020
sunnychibs:
There is something in me that asked me to drop my account here with faith.

Access bank
That something in you na the spirit of hunger.
Re: Look At The Potty I Cooked This Evening [Picture] by femi4: 7:00am On Mar 29, 2020
Did you poo on that plate?

This is how to purge yourself
Re: Look At The Potty I Cooked This Evening [Picture] by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 29, 2020
femi4:
Did you poo on that plate?

This is how to purge yourself

Okay.
Re: Look At The Potty I Cooked This Evening [Picture] by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 29, 2020
lefulefu:
whats dat reddish thing ontop the beans.is dat cornbeef?

It's egg stew.
Re: Look At The Potty I Cooked This Evening [Picture] by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 29, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
It looks good, would be great if it tasted as much

Man, it tastes so good even without the sauce I added. With the sauce, I almost ran mad. This is the real sweet in the middle (of the mouth).
Re: Look At The Potty I Cooked This Evening [Picture] by Arkmanbuddy(m): 1:16pm On Mar 29, 2020
iClef:

Lol. You caught an APC supporter red-handed. Buhari's poor supporters are really going through financial difficulties at the moment. Market women have increased the prices of everything for them, especially garri.

I'm in my room sleeping under the AC and mocking them. Most of the poor supporters are currently using hand fan to chase mosquitoes in their rooms. Dem never see suffering.

For those innocent Nigerians who didn't force Buhari on us, God will wipe your tears in no time.

All those still supporting Buhari at this time need to have their heads examined.
Re: Look At The Potty I Cooked This Evening [Picture] by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 29, 2020
Arkmanbuddy:

All those still supporting Buhari at this time need to have their heads examined.

They will refuse to come to any psychiatric hospital for such examination. Na oversabi dey worry dem.

Yes, I don't like Buhari and probably never will, but I don't want him to die. Why? If he dies of this cro cro virus we all know he has, but they're hiding, APC will say, "The reason Nigeria is not great today is because we lost a great leader like Buhari. If he had completed his tenure, Nigeria would've been better than the US."

Lai Mohammed is already crafting lies to tell or blames to give.

Though, I must say, I have benefited from Buhari's incompetence. I make majority of my money in Pounds and Dollar, so when I convert to Naira, it becomes bigger than expected. Yes, the value of Naira is less now, but seeing how that small Dollar turns to big Naira makes me smile.

I gave some my Payoneer Master card to withdraw 20k this month and guess what? It's just $60 they deducted from me. Ordinary $60 has turned to 20k.

So, my advice to Nigerians is: try and make your money in hard currencies so that recession won't affect you because APC and Buhari don't know how to handle an economy. They took power just for the sake of power.
Re: Look At The Potty I Cooked This Evening [Picture] by Arkmanbuddy(m): 1:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
iClef:

They will refuse to come to any psychiatric hospital for such examination. Na oversabi dey worry dem.

Yes, I don't like Buhari and probably never will, but I don't want him to die. Why? If he dies of this cro cro virus we all know he has, but they're hiding, APC will say, "The reason Nigeria is not great today is because we lost a great leader like Buhari. If he had completed his tenure, Nigeria would've been better than the US."

Lai Mohammed is already crafting lies to tell or blames to give.

Though, I must say, I have benefited from Buhari's incompetence. I make majority of my money in Pounds and Dollar, so when I convert to Naira, it becomes bigger than expected. Yes, the value of Naira is less now, but seeing how that small Dollar turns to big Naira makes me smile.

I gave some my Payoneer Master card to withdraw 20k this month and guess what? It's just $60 they deducted from me. Ordinary $60 has turned to 20k.

So, my advice to Nigerians is: try and make your money in hard currencies so that recession won't affect you because APC and Buhari don't know how to handle an economy. They took power just for the sake of power.

Yeah, true that.

(1) (Reply)

Secret Camera Films Woman With Big Nyash In Public Bathroom (video) / I Baptized One Of My Bitch This Night / Closed thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.