Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) - Properties (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) (111535 Views)

Expanded Polystyrene And Some Of Its Application / Expanded Poly-Styrene As Alternative Building Material (parapet, POP, Etc) / ALTERNATIVE BUILDING TECHNOLOGY (RED INTERLOCKING BRICKS) COMPARATIVE COST ANALY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) by Teewhy2: 8:38am On Jun 05, 2022
Xanderone:

Can the supplies be made for this? Let me know so that we can work together on the dimensions and the designs. Just a few parts of the stuff will be needed, majorly the numbered parts.

Good day sir,
We don't have the 3D machine to do this.
Re: Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) by Xanderone: 10:14am On Jun 05, 2022
Teewhy2:

Good day sir,
We don't have the 3D machine to do this.

Oh no! undecided

Okay, thanks.
Re: Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) by phatriqk(m): 5:55pm On Nov 28, 2022
How much will the cost for my ceiling. 150 sqm?
Re: Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) by Ggee(m): 3:40am On May 15, 2023
Hello, are you still in business?
Do you have a contact number?
Re: Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) by nnadychuks(m): 7:00am On May 15, 2023
Ggee:
Hello, are you still in business?
Do you have a contact number?
I’m in business although I’m not the op. If you’re interested check my signature
Re: Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) by fait10(m): 7:15pm On May 26, 2023
Teewhy2:

Sir,
It won't be plastered, the joints are covered with poly plaster and also any part that might have scratches.

It can be screeded though if you are screeding the whole building or you want it to me much more smooth than how it comes. Just like screeding other walls that have been plastered before.
good evening can the parapet also be painted with white paint
Re: Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) by adeposiokupe: 11:59am On Mar 15
Has anyone used styrofoam for the coping of a planter? I'm wondering if it's appropriate as people would like stand or seat on it from time to time.

I'd love to hear your thoughts about this.
Re: Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) by saydfact(m): 6:06pm On Mar 15
adeposiokupe:
Has anyone used styrofoam for the coping of a planter? I'm wondering if it's appropriate as people would like stand or seat on it from time to time.

I'd love to hear your thoughts about this.

If people wld sit or walk / stand on it... I ts not advisable.

I've used it in a similar situation and it requires a lot of maintenance from time to time... Too frequent to advice its usage.
Re: Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) by ScamKiller(m): 9:06am On Mar 24
daniel122:

@Teewhy2 Nice to know i do complete buildings with the EPS and can go to any region in collaboration for the unique chances to make a mark in this country because i now know that with EPS you can build saving 60% on labor, 40% on material and 80% on time, i know that is where the future of affordable housing is. so feel free to hit me up any time

This is very interesting. I have sent you a email request. Pls respond ASAP.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions / 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / My Five (5) Bedroom Bungalow - The Building Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.