Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,448 members, 7,861,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:07 AM

When You See Your Wife With Your Best Friend In This Way. What Will You Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You See Your Wife With Your Best Friend In This Way. What Will You Do? (6571 Views)

Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home / Valentine: Man Surprised His Wife With New White Toyota Venza / Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You See Your Wife With Your Best Friend In This Way. What Will You Do? by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 07, 2017
ElSherriff:
Thanks boobae
OK Ebube tongue.
Re: When You See Your Wife With Your Best Friend In This Way. What Will You Do? by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 07, 2017
Who is Efe
Efe is all of us.
Even if you were born with a golden spoon in your mouth, were your parents born with a golden spoon too? Were your grand parents born with a golden spoon also? But in all these, those before you kept on pushing and persevering, and through grace and grit, they made it in life so that you will have a good life more than they had.
Efe is all of us.... a poor boy, who through grace and grit, have come this far not just for himself, but for those who look up and depend on him.
Let Efe serve as an inspiration to millions of youths out there today. When you're down, look at Efe and remember that you too can make it. Remember that your time will come and when your time comes, no man or woman or devil can stop it.
Keep voting for Efe.
Send Vote Efe to 32052.
Re: When You See Your Wife With Your Best Friend In This Way. What Will You Do? by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 07, 2017
RealHaute:

I've never visited her profile page. lipsrsealed
Good for u. Don't even bother
Re: When You See Your Wife With Your Best Friend In This Way. What Will You Do? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:04am On Apr 07, 2017
Idydarling:
so what happens when its the other way round?

Sadly, if it was the wife catching her husband in bed she would foolishly blame and beat that other woman. Instead of her husband.

Marriage to some is a do or die issue

1 Like

Re: When You See Your Wife With Your Best Friend In This Way. What Will You Do? by adajoe555: 11:59am On Apr 07, 2017
suso:
I will go with Number 3.. Person wey snatch my wife Na kill e wan kill me

why risk it ..you will go to jail
Re: When You See Your Wife With Your Best Friend In This Way. What Will You Do? by adajoe555: 12:01pm On Apr 07, 2017
throw them out with there naked body..don't let them wear cloth
Re: When You See Your Wife With Your Best Friend In This Way. What Will You Do? by suso(m): 12:49pm On Apr 07, 2017
adajoe555:

why risk it ..you will go to jail
LOL.. Just kidding No 1 is just too perfect
Re: When You See Your Wife With Your Best Friend In This Way. What Will You Do? by fefop: 3:35pm On Apr 07, 2017
Selling On Your Site Made Easy. Get Fully Functional E-commerce Website (DETAILS)

People's lives are hectic; getting to a bricks and mortar store means taking a sizeable chunk out of their day for a detour.

Whether they're just getting through the door after a 10-hour work day, or getting the shopping done at the crack of dawn before the kids get up, customers appreciate the convenience of online shopping.

eCommerce means you can fit into your customer's busy lives, offering the products they want, when they want them.

Your website is your showroom, where customers can research your product and see all the reasons it is right for them.

That is why your E-commerce Website development can’t afford to be handled by 'Web-Quacks’

What we will deploy for your E-commerce website:

• User-friendly interface
• Add, edit & delete products
• Create product categories & sub-categories
• Control item quantities & stock
• Hold sales & display featured items
• Cross sell by displaying related products
• Powerful catalogue search options
• Account Registration & Login
• Password protection of any page
• Search engine compatibility
• Inventory tracking and reporting
• Securely sell documents and software
• Accept credit cards
• Real-time shipping calculations
• View Order Status
• Multiple Shipping Options
• One year web hosting & domain name registration
• Unlimited email addresses
• SEO friendly web pages
• Free technical support for one month
• Free Online Marketing Campaign for 1 week
• Digital Media Marketing Consultancy
• DIY Image upload tutorials
• DIY blog training‎ FREE
• Banner designs created for your use for online Media Campaign

Plus much more

Get PREMIUM E-commerce Website for less than N100k Completed with Secured Online Payment Gateway Integration… We don’t just build a store, we build your business:

Re: When You See Your Wife With Your Best Friend In This Way. What Will You Do? by NemzySeries(m): 4:25pm On Apr 07, 2017
TankGod my type of Jealousy has carry over... ill jst walk out, find sumfin eat, watch sumfin or go chill outside...... wen im back me & madam wud av a long nite walk...... all i care about is "why did u get xternally pleasured wen uve got me?
Re: When You See Your Wife With Your Best Friend In This Way. What Will You Do? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 07, 2017
I will remove my clothes nd tel dem to shift 4 me
Re: When You See Your Wife With Your Best Friend In This Way. What Will You Do? by pizzylee(m): 5:03pm On Apr 07, 2017
5.go out n loose panda..panda z a rottweiler n invite him in to party
Re: When You See Your Wife With Your Best Friend In This Way. What Will You Do? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 07, 2017
Personally, I will THANK the Lord.

Wonderful, I will gladly move on.

I live to be happy, nothing steals my joy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

WoW!!!! See What A Doctor Posted On Tweeter (pic included) / Sex Workers In Serious Relationships Show Off Their Partners And Reveal How Long / When your man starts doing this to u My Sister Just Know Marriage sure(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.