Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,959 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Should I Continue In Ds Situationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Continue In Ds Situationship (833 Views)

Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / An Awkward Situationship / With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Continue In Ds Situationship by fayded(m): 5:14pm On Apr 06, 2017
okay guys..
here goes ma problem...
I'm involved with this girl alright,we used to be cool friends and now well,we re just banging.no doubt,she likes me and she would want for me to ask her out...she is always hanging out with me and tryna make us do stuffs together.
d ish is that she is my friend's sister..and she is 18,she is a fresher too and before y'all start shouting..am 21...
she actually acts mature sha..for her age oo..buh somehow she is still a kid..
I dunno whether I should date her or just continue ds ish..reasons are this..
I feel like she is still growing and doesn't really know what she wants in life..
I also feel that maybe if we date..along the line she might wanna break up and just go her way..it happened in ma past relationship.. my ex just broke up with me after like 2yrs or So(she gave an excuse of us not going to end up married or ish)..
also,one time she chatted me up on WhatsApp..and she said "It's sad but it's the truth,at this age most guys just bang or dive into relationships for the fun of it not necessarily having marriage in mind,most gals choose to call such guys "fuckboys"but to b honest that's kinda dumb,I don't expect much outta relationships and that's y I'm hard to keep but harder to leave
Re: Should I Continue In Ds Situationship by ElSherriff: 5:19pm On Apr 06, 2017
When you learn to write properly and punctuate like a student, come back and ask this question...in the meantime use google to research on STIs and if you are religious, check what your holy book says about fornication...Kids of nowadays. So we should clap for you for being sexually active?

5 Likes

Re: Should I Continue In Ds Situationship by dacblogger: 5:23pm On Apr 06, 2017
You asked for it...lots of bashing coming up. grin grin
BTW,what the fuuuuck is situationship undecided sad
Re: Should I Continue In Ds Situationship by fuckboys: 5:29pm On Apr 06, 2017
fayded:
okay guys..
here goes ma problem...
I'm involved with this girl alright,we used to be cool friends and now well,we re just banging.no doubt,she likes me and she would want for me to ask her out...she is always hanging out with me and tryna make us do stuffs together.
d ish is that she is my friend's sister..and she is 18,she is a fresher too and before y'all start shouting..am 21...
I feel like she is still growing and doesn't really know what she wants in life..
I also feel that maybe if we date..along the line she might wanna break up and just go her way..it happened in ma past relationship.. my ex just broke up with me after like 2yrs or So(she gave an excuse of us not going to end up married or ish)..
also,one time she chatted me up on WhatsApp..and she said "It's sad but it's the truth,at this age most guys just bang or dive into relationships for the fun of it not necessarily having marriage in mind,most gals choose to call such guys "fuckboys"but to b honest that's kinda dumb,I don't expect much outta relationships and that's y I'm hard to keep but harder to leave
iffa slap you eh
Re: Should I Continue In Ds Situationship by tspouse(m): 5:34pm On Apr 06, 2017
ElSherriff:
When you learn to write properly and punctuate like a student, come back and ask this question...in the meantime use google to research on STIs and if you are religious, check what the your holy book says about fornication...Kids of nowadays. So we should clap for you for being sexually active?
hahahhahahaha
Re: Should I Continue In Ds Situationship by tspouse(m): 5:35pm On Apr 06, 2017
dacblogger:
infact
Re: Should I Continue In Ds Situationship by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
A confused mind is an abode of foolishness!

She is young and your friend's sister but you have been banging her.

You are making up silly excuses to avoid commitment, you should have done this before taking her dude. Now you want us to advice you on something you have decided already?. Crying after the head is off is useless lad.
Re: Should I Continue In Ds Situationship by obiorathesubtle: 5:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
Face your studies..

Jamb is coming up, shouldn't you be reading your books?
Re: Should I Continue In Ds Situationship by ElSherriff: 5:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
Ask the maggot o. Shildren of nowadays...you de do things when you for hide, you come full nairaland come de ask your papa and mama nonsense.

dacblogger:
Re: Should I Continue In Ds Situationship by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:49pm On Apr 06, 2017
The brotha is thinking about all the negative stuff that can happen, instead of enjoying this woman fully , and take it as it comes... Thinking in such a negative way, you will never find happiness.

LIVE YOUR LIFE, and worry about BS later.
Re: Should I Continue In Ds Situationship by ifex370(m): 5:53pm On Apr 06, 2017
Lol...

The op needs serious prayer's... grin

Please leave that girl alone till your mentally mature enough
Re: Should I Continue In Ds Situationship by mrkay101(m): 6:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
Guy I've gone through some of ur threads and ur always confusedm. U shud take some time out to mature a bit.

U disvirgined ur friends sister dats jst plain weird, if u ask me dats where u made the mistake. A friend's sister is off limit it could lead to a lot of complications.

U jst have to deal with it
Re: Should I Continue In Ds Situationship by Dera25(m): 6:43pm On Apr 06, 2017
At 21yrs you have recorded a breakup about two years ago, nawao! See some people here are old enough to be your mum/dad you have to behave yourself
Re: Should I Continue In Ds Situationship by Divay22(f): 6:47pm On Apr 06, 2017
Op don't break the rule or code o..
Thou shall not date your friend's sister angry angry
Re: Should I Continue In Ds Situationship by firstking01(m): 6:55pm On Apr 06, 2017
fayded:
okay guys..
here goes ma problem...
Well, ignoring all your grammatical blunders and typos even when you call yourself a student i 'll say never pause and ask her out, just keep up the FWBs you guys are already into...

Reasons are.....

1. There 'll not be anything differend when you guys start dating seeing you guys are already fvcking yourselves.

2. If you eventually ask her out her character will change towards you and you will start complaining....for the average nigerian girl i know, they behave well when you are just friends with them, but when you pester them and they finally agree to date you, there foolishness will beging to manifest in an unbearable manner....

Choice is yours nigga.

Btw, i hate commenting on death threadsundecided
Re: Should I Continue In Ds Situationship by kaboninc(m): 8:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
Ah just don't want to judge oh.. .bhet at 21 you haff started banging? Banging an 18 years old? Hian.. .children of now days...i fear oh..

If you must bang, please bang a pro! cool cool cool

Oh.. .teenage love.. .
Re: Should I Continue In Ds Situationship by kaboninc(m): 8:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
fayded:
okay guys..
here goes ma problem...

After giving her the forbidden fruit you now wantu to remember that she's a kid, she's still growing and doesn't really know what she wants in life at this stage abi?

So you decided to choose for her by banging her abi?

You called her a kid....and you're just 3 years oldër than her.....whats the difference?

I think she's right when she called you a fuc.kboy...don't call Jesus, be doing like me.. ..

(1) (Reply)

Education Is Important, But Cold Beer Is Importanter - See Signboard / He Fell In Love, Tried His Luck And This Happenned.. / Engagement Ring- The Restrainer Of Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.