Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,567 members, 7,850,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:07 AM

His Lecturer Has Sworn To Sleep With His Girlfriend Before Passing Him. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Lecturer Has Sworn To Sleep With His Girlfriend Before Passing Him. (1947 Views)

Rapper Proposes To His Girlfriend Before Starting 20-yr Jail Term (video/photos) / She Has Sworn To Seduce My Boss In Revenge For Eight Years Ago / Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Lecturer Has Sworn To Sleep With His Girlfriend Before Passing Him. by SuperSuave(m): 7:41pm On Apr 06, 2017
Divay22:
PM me and we'll talk about it smiley
Alright.
Re: His Lecturer Has Sworn To Sleep With His Girlfriend Before Passing Him. by firstking01(m): 7:45pm On Apr 06, 2017
luminouz:

Wrong move bro!!!!!! Summoning ur scripts may bail u out with him but makes u a target for oda lecturers.... Only one solution.....peace is a lie....there is only passion!!! Let some Gs fvck him up
Smh, the problem with you and your friend is FEAR....False Evidence Appearing Real....you think say the lecturer himself no like hin job?...this is the same kinda things that happened in my school sometime back and lecturers started dying mysteriously....on one occassion like that, a lecturer was walking on campus one electric pole fell and smashed his head against the coal tarangry, the other ones death were just unexplainable, one mr Dike Godson that was taking us on the use of english was expelled cos one female student he was frustrating summoned courage to report him...them never jam wicked students, just that the law to purnish any lecturer who victimize any student just too overlooked in some schools...where i school, the inscription is written on every billboard in strategic places on campus and this has given us mind...no kuku play with any mechanical student result if you like yourself as a lecturerundecided

Again, let your friend write the exam and ensure he passes very well, @most the man will give him an E....let him not video tape anything....if the lecturer fails him let him request for a remark of his script period...

In saner society student's academic and political power outweighs that of any lecturer even the rector and vcsundecided
Re: His Lecturer Has Sworn To Sleep With His Girlfriend Before Passing Him. by luminouz(m): 7:49pm On Apr 06, 2017
firstking01:
Smh, the problem with you and your friend is FEAR....False Evidence Appearing Real....you think say the lecturer himself no like hin job?...this is the same kinda things that happened in my school sometime back and lecturers started dying mysteriously....on one occassion like that, a lecturer was walking on campus one electric pole fell and smashed his head against the coal tarangry, the other ones death were just unexplainable, th never jam wicked students...

Again, let your friend write the exam and ensure he passes very well, @most the man will give him an E....let him not video tape anything....if the lecturer fails him let him request for a remark of his script period...

In saner society student's academic and political power outweighs that of any lecturer even the rector and vcsundecided
D root word is 'saner' ....is anything in naija public schools any shade of sane?? U have never been fvcked up these lecturers dats y ur forming protocol......DAT man needs to rest for six months!!!!
Re: His Lecturer Has Sworn To Sleep With His Girlfriend Before Passing Him. by phintohlar(f): 8:06pm On Apr 06, 2017
luminouz:

What is smelling hia? Lies or Lice? I think lies!!!! wink
na u con sabi oh,all i knw is dat i have spoken
Re: His Lecturer Has Sworn To Sleep With His Girlfriend Before Passing Him. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 06, 2017
phintohlar:
Dis kind thing apun 2 me too wen i dey my 2nd year in school. Oh boy na set i set d old fool up oh,i recorded everything he said to me & i gave it to my guy who asked me 2 leave d rest 2 him.. Na the man call me dey beg me 18r, na every afternoon i con dey go the man office go collect money 4 Gala & Coke...
LMAO. grin cheesy
You're funny.
Re: His Lecturer Has Sworn To Sleep With His Girlfriend Before Passing Him. by xynerise: 9:20pm On Apr 06, 2017
ToriBlue:
Are you okay?

"Ok" is relative. Are you?
Re: His Lecturer Has Sworn To Sleep With His Girlfriend Before Passing Him. by phintohlar(f): 12:29am On Apr 07, 2017
Benita27:
LMAO. grin cheesy
You're funny.
my dear,wetin woman eye no go see finish.. Dah was wen i actually get 2 knw dah lecturers sef do fear students,i was scared also o,bt thank God everytn don become torry 2day.
Re: His Lecturer Has Sworn To Sleep With His Girlfriend Before Passing Him. by Galantsantana(m): 7:51pm On Apr 09, 2017
My fear is DAT, u mite not knw wen ur gf wud start fucking the lecturer behind u. Fight back, but use ur sense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Village People!! Is This Something You Can Actually Do? (PIC) / Ghanaian Actress, Moesha Boduong Flaunts Big Bum In Bikini Photos / Avoid Broke Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.