Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:00 AM

She Is Taller Than I Am...In Love With her Bt Afraid Of Her, Will She Accept Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Taller Than I Am...In Love With her Bt Afraid Of Her, Will She Accept Me? (2156 Views)

Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room / Dwarf Model, Fatima, Dances With Lady She Is Taller Than On Street Of London / With Heavy Military Presence,Lady Excited as She Accept Her Boyfriend’s Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Taller Than I Am...In Love With her Bt Afraid Of Her, Will She Accept Me? by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 7:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
I met this lady 2 years ago she is a model while i am a musician, and av being training her voice b'coz she is also a singer but not that devoted ; she believes i am gifted and show me lot of respect when it comes to music aspect. she wanted to see me most times, but we often resolute to talk on phone, due to the fact that school activities and cost screams at me, thou all is gone cos i am finally a graduate. This weekend she called to visit me and we had chance to talk about music, modeling and future plans, thou slightly i tell her how much i am happy to sit wit a beautiful lady like her, i admire her beauty, took picture with her. She was excited listening to my jokes, this inspired her to let out almost everything about herself... and when she was on bike i look straight into her eyes, i could see some feelings....
She is more than beautiful, and a bit taller than i am, thou younger. I am confused and i do not want to lose her FRIENDSHIP, cos her believe in my voice and writing skill is amazing.
Should i let out the cat in my mind/
coz she is d best thing i ever find/
Re: She Is Taller Than I Am...In Love With her Bt Afraid Of Her, Will She Accept Me? by soberdrunk(m): 7:05pm On Apr 06, 2017
Send me her details let me help you find out if she feels the same way about you, i like to support love.

1 Like

Re: She Is Taller Than I Am...In Love With her Bt Afraid Of Her, Will She Accept Me? by Saintsammurai(m): 7:07pm On Apr 06, 2017
op how old are you?
Re: She Is Taller Than I Am...In Love With her Bt Afraid Of Her, Will She Accept Me? by SuperSuave(m): 7:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
Now or never!!! You'll just enter friendzone for life

Disclaimer: don't follow whatever I say, use your head and follow your heart. grin

1 Like

Re: She Is Taller Than I Am...In Love With her Bt Afraid Of Her, Will She Accept Me? by ikp120(m): 7:12pm On Apr 06, 2017
Ask her this question: "If I ask you to be my girlfriend, will you say yes?"
I no ask you to ask her out o, before you die of rejection. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Is Taller Than I Am...In Love With her Bt Afraid Of Her, Will She Accept Me? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 06, 2017
I salute the guys above...

I couldn't even put lines together.

Oga, if you are a talented musician, abeg just jejely follow that lane o cos i don't understand this kind of graduate cry

what's that 'thou' ...
Re: She Is Taller Than I Am...In Love With her Bt Afraid Of Her, Will She Accept Me? by obiorathesubtle: 7:18pm On Apr 06, 2017
A graduate wrote this?

Bruh.. Focus on your bigger problems..
Re: She Is Taller Than I Am...In Love With her Bt Afraid Of Her, Will She Accept Me? by luminouz(m): 7:21pm On Apr 06, 2017
TEMINIKANSOSO:
I am in love with this lady since her 100 level now she is in 300, she is a model and i am a musician, and av being training her voice b'coz she is also a singer but not devoted ; she believes i am gifted and show me lot of respect when it comes to music, she always aspire to see me, we often talk on calls but i am always busy wit school now i am a graduates, this weekend she called and we had chance to talk about music, modeling and future plans, thou slightly i tell her how much i am happy to sit wit a beautiful lady like her, i admire her beauty, took picture with her. She was excited by my jokes and as she let out almost everything about herself and her behaviour to me... and even d last moment when she was on bike i look straight into her eyes, i could see some feelings....
First of all, She is damn beautiful, and a bit taller than i do, thou younger, i am confused and i do not want to lose her FRIENDSHIP, her believe in my voice and writing skill is great.
Should i tell her my mind because she is one of d best thing i ever find?
Polish ur grammar b4 u go or ur fvcked!!!!!!!
Anyways......

Re: She Is Taller Than I Am...In Love With her Bt Afraid Of Her, Will She Accept Me? by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 7:21pm On Apr 06, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
A graduate wrote this?

Bruh.. Focus on your bigger problems..

smile.
what's your bigger problem?
If you find and wrong sentence, you can right me, cos i just type it dway i felt.
Re: She Is Taller Than I Am...In Love With her Bt Afraid Of Her, Will She Accept Me? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 06, 2017
Talk to her or hold your silence forever.... That includes on Nl too BTW. undecided

3 Likes

Re: She Is Taller Than I Am...In Love With her Bt Afraid Of Her, Will She Accept Me? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
Most girls actually won't like to date a guy they are taller than.

I.e =Me.
Re: She Is Taller Than I Am...In Love With her Bt Afraid Of Her, Will She Accept Me? by obiorathesubtle: 7:30pm On Apr 06, 2017
TEMINIKANSOSO:

smile.
what's your bigger problem?
If you find and wrong sentence, you can right me, cos i just type it dway i felt.

Woman no be my problem bro

Money is.
Re: She Is Taller Than I Am...In Love With her Bt Afraid Of Her, Will She Accept Me? by Tallesty1(m): 7:32pm On Apr 06, 2017
I will advise you after your 18th birthday
Re: She Is Taller Than I Am...In Love With her Bt Afraid Of Her, Will She Accept Me? by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 7:41pm On Apr 06, 2017
I am highly sorry for typing without proof reading, i think it is alright now. No end to learning, and no end to editing. av done the necessary corrections. I came for love i found knowledge. ''Anything worth doing is what doing well'' Taking that home!

1 Like

Re: She Is Taller Than I Am...In Love With her Bt Afraid Of Her, Will She Accept Me? by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 7:47pm On Apr 06, 2017
tjark1:
I salute the guys above...

I couldn't even put lines together.

Oga, if you are a talented musician, abeg just jejely follow that lane o cos i don't understand this kind of graduate cry

what's that 'thou' ...

i am sorry, you can read again; i played wit d words like rap, smile, you won't understand, av right my wrong.
I admit the fact that i made a mistakes.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Taller Than I Am...In Love With her Bt Afraid Of Her, Will She Accept Me? by Makz: 7:49pm On Apr 06, 2017
soberdrunk:
Send me her details let me help you find out if she feels the same way about you, i like to support love.

that's my job as your assistant.
Re: She Is Taller Than I Am...In Love With her Bt Afraid Of Her, Will She Accept Me? by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 7:51pm On Apr 06, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

Woman no be my problem bro

Money is.

love yourself
find something to do,
be committed with everything.
Stop gambling or looking for quick money;face reality.
Look around, take a turn
see something in a different way
then, Start something new
or make old things look new.

1 Like

Re: She Is Taller Than I Am...In Love With her Bt Afraid Of Her, Will She Accept Me? by soberdrunk(m): 7:51pm On Apr 06, 2017
Makz:

that's my job as your assistant.

Dont worry, let me handle this special case "personally" cheesy
Re: She Is Taller Than I Am...In Love With her Bt Afraid Of Her, Will She Accept Me? by obiorathesubtle: 7:52pm On Apr 06, 2017
TEMINIKANSOSO:

love yourself
find something to do,
be committed with everything.
Stop gambling or looking for quick money;face reality.
Look around, take a turn
see something in a different way
then, Start something new
or make old things look new.

I don't see anything new in what you typed..

But thanks for trying.
Re: She Is Taller Than I Am...In Love With her Bt Afraid Of Her, Will She Accept Me? by Makz: 7:53pm On Apr 06, 2017
ToriBlue:

I.e =Me.

Set standards huhn?
Re: She Is Taller Than I Am...In Love With her Bt Afraid Of Her, Will She Accept Me? by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 7:54pm On Apr 06, 2017
Tallesty1:
I will advise you after your 18th birthday

Slap yourself bruh! That i need help concerning a girl issue doesn't mean i am a kid. A candle can not light it's own bottom, use ur brain u will see it very clear.
Re: She Is Taller Than I Am...In Love With her Bt Afraid Of Her, Will She Accept Me? by soberdrunk(m): 7:54pm On Apr 06, 2017
ToriBlue:

I.e =Me.

Is that your smile?
Re: She Is Taller Than I Am...In Love With her Bt Afraid Of Her, Will She Accept Me? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 06, 2017
SMH!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Taller Than I Am...In Love With her Bt Afraid Of Her, Will She Accept Me? by Makz: 7:56pm On Apr 06, 2017
Read carefully you will understand

Be an alpha male
Re: She Is Taller Than I Am...In Love With her Bt Afraid Of Her, Will She Accept Me? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 06, 2017
TEMINIKANSOSO:

i am sorry, you can read again; i played wit d words like rap, smile, you won't understand, av right my wrong.
I admit the fact that i made a mistakes.

OMG cry cry cry cry
Re: She Is Taller Than I Am...In Love With her Bt Afraid Of Her, Will She Accept Me? by firstking01(m): 8:12pm On Apr 06, 2017
Don't be faster than your shadows, take it slow nigga, take it slow....build friendship with her first....when next she visits treat her like your gf....rally and run around to ensure she's comfortable....give her a treat that will leave her with too many adorable questions in her jerky heartundecided…be the best of gentleman you can possible be at that moment or berra still visit my thread on how to be a perfect gentleman...but hey, always try to wave any move or words from her that will catapault you to the friendzone....always tell her of how she can be treated like a queen and make her understand you can feel up that vacuumtongue...don't make any sexual move yet until you are convince that you 've entered her heart....

You said she's a model, models love flirty and classy stuffs, they don't settle for less...the highest bidder always wins them....brace yourself and up your game in all entirety cos you'd be in for a deep shit if after she agreed and you can't keep up with her inceasant demands....and plus, they are all peolpe's choice, their manager want them, their instructor want them, their make up artist want themundecided…even you that's her friend want her, so, fasten your seatbelt nigga and get ready for the flight cool.

N:B...I typed all these cos i 've been there cool....unless you are just lucky she falls inlove with you but as a modeller she'd still be fvcking and flirting around....it's near impossible for them to stick to one man cool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Taller Than I Am...In Love With her Bt Afraid Of Her, Will She Accept Me? by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 8:23pm On Apr 06, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

I don't see anything new in what you typed..

But thanks for trying.

Your problem is clear to see, nothing will be new to you b'coz u are not an entrepreneur, just find government job, work till you die without happiness but struggle to pay bills. Or still depend on your parents and keep typing shit on nairaland. With all your English, Aye yin wa loju Kanna. Sorry bruh!
Some people thinks they've made it in life b'coz they made FTC or Embarrass someone here.
Don't quote me back pls.
Re: She Is Taller Than I Am...In Love With her Bt Afraid Of Her, Will She Accept Me? by obiorathesubtle: 8:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
TEMINIKANSOSO:

Your problem is clear to see, nothing will be new to you b'coz u are not an entrepreneur, just find government job, work till you die without happiness but struggle to pay bills. Or still depend on your parents and keep typing shit on nairaland. With all your English, Aye yin wa loju Kanna. Sorry bruh!
Some people thinks they've made it in life b'coz they made FTC or Embarrass someone here.
Don't quote me back pls.

And you'd go to bed thinking you've done something great today oh??

LMAO..

Re: She Is Taller Than I Am...In Love With her Bt Afraid Of Her, Will She Accept Me? by Makz: 8:27pm On Apr 06, 2017
soberdrunk:

Dont worry, let me handle this special case "personally" cheesy

Boss :-/
Re: She Is Taller Than I Am...In Love With her Bt Afraid Of Her, Will She Accept Me? by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 8:27pm On Apr 06, 2017
[quote author=firstking01 post=55330450]Don't be faster than your shadows, take it slow nigga, take it slow....build friendship with her first....

Thanks boss, this is the exact things i am thinking, the competition.
Show me the link to your post.
Re: She Is Taller Than I Am...In Love With her Bt Afraid Of Her, Will She Accept Me? by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 8:32pm On Apr 06, 2017
ToriBlue:

I.e =Me.

How can i show you our picture together... But i believe, no girl cares if, Justin bieber, Davido, lily kesh is short or not.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys: The Best Reply To A "No Sex Relationship" / Is She Indirectly Telling She Is Not Interested? / How Can I Seduce A Security Man ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.